Current Page: 82 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: July 18, 2011 06:47AM

About Mark and Gary..I just found out they were/are? business partners.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: notsostormy ()
Date: July 18, 2011 06:55AM

That is correct.

Date: July 18, 2011 07:42PM

OK now I remember. There's this book Parsifal Mosaic and I remembered the company they worked for/started/took over....it sounded like that.
So I Google Parsifal Mosaic to ... you know...check my spelling and what pops up?????

PARSIFAL CORPORATION.......

Gary Coons and Mark Olsen were/are business partners at this Parsifal Corporation. It's got to be big because all of their info. is all over the internet and it EXPLAINS EVERYTHING...

People saying they are wealthy??

I'm thinking ''how could any member of the Hicks faminly have attained wealth?'' They were borderline retarded. The dirt bags of Dix Hill, .... on Long Island that is...

Then no offense to Maine residents but I thought...well...maybe in Maine you don't need intelligence to get rich???? But I knew the whole Hicks clan(including our friend the gang rapist) ..worked with the Olsens.

Then I remembered the book...Parsifal Mosaic...then it all just hit me.

PARSIFAL CORPORATION and the clan works in Colorodo and Maine...

oooo...this will help those forum members who need to re-connect and fill the hole in their souls...

Just Google PARSIFAL.....info pops right up.

Hick, Smestad, Gary Coons the leader of this cult which was originated by Jack Hickman, Olsens, gosh all of them...
Although I doubt Delalio or Walsh or Ramu works there. They probably just ''program'' the folks who aren't working up to speed..you know...the office councilor ....

Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: July 18, 2011 10:10PM

here's the link

[www.parsifalcorp.com]

kinda scary, huh? what if the gov. clients of theirs found out the officers (and probably all the employees) are in a cult? and that the fees paid are supporting a doomsday cult, with a history of child abuse!!! who's up for some emailing, letter writing?

Date: July 18, 2011 11:03PM

I don't think you need to worry too much about losing gov't contracts.
Nowadays 1/3 of all America is employed by Uncle Sam. Between Postal workers, and the police force and education dept and health care etc.
We're practically communists.
One way or another Uncle Sam takes care of us all.

Heck...even prisoners are well cared for by Uncle Sam.

It's all good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2011 11:20PM by Sallie.

Date: July 18, 2011 11:39PM

You know what else ex...
I think we can all find comfort in the Anthony Weiner saga....
He's none the worse for wear.
Some questional public exposure.
The loss of some gov't connections but then...voila...I hear he is now writing a book...

You see

Things always work out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2011 11:40PM by Sallie.

Date: July 19, 2011 12:03AM

Sallie
You know what else ex...
I think we can all find comfort in the Anthony Weiner saga....
He's none the worse for wear.
Some questional public exposure.
The loss of some gov't connections but then...voila...I hear he is now writing a book...

You see

Things always work out.

even if that was a good analogy... how about all his aides and people who counted on him for their living; where are they at?

if you want to compare - ask Boeing, lockheed, northrup, haliburton, etc., how well they fair w/out gov. contracts; yes the board and VPs will do fine, but the other employees won't.

of course the profits from those corps. don't funnel into "the hickman cult", which is my concern! so my idea seems to strike a blow @ 'them'.

anybody w/ me on this?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 19, 2011 12:10AM

Exfollower and Sallie:

Please stay on topic.

This thread is not about politics, government employment or an errant congressman.

Focus like a laser on the actual topic, which is Jack Hickman and his group.

If you wish to comment on politics or world affairs this is not the message board for such opinions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2011 12:11AM by rrmoderator.

Date: July 19, 2011 12:39AM

rrmoderator
Exfollower and Sallie:

Please stay on topic.

This thread is not about politics, government employment or an errant congressman.

If you wish to comment on politics or world affairs this is not the message board for such opinions.

Right.
I started it by mentioning the company that Gary Coons founded with Mark Olsen. I promise to back off the topic altogether.

Date: July 19, 2011 01:57AM

rrmoderator
Exfollower and Sallie:

Please stay on topic.

dear mod. -

the Parsifal corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of 'the hickman group'.

I am just sharing w/ everyone the possibility of cutting off one of their 'money-makers'!

Current Page: 82 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.