The "femdom" trap.
Posted by: i yam what i yam ()
Date: May 07, 2017 12:41AM

If you look at what is happening on sites like Clips4Sale with the humiliation/addiction "goddesses", you will see something that is straightforwardly evil. Sure, you might say guys have to be mentally unstable/idiotic to get into these clips in the first place. But the "goddesses" use every technique to get people hooked, studying mind control and brainwashing and sexual conditioning. They're quite happy to encourage men to destroy their marriages and to hand over all their money. The real danger would come once a man got in communication with one of these women and started sending money and paying for custom clips. Combine it with drug use (something these women encourage - particularly poppers or weed) and it's a recipe for mental illness and total collapse.

I could give some examples of particularly poisonous and dangerous clips but it wouldn't take anyone long to find them.

I have never heard of any concern being raised about this material. It's easy for insecure men to fall into it, thinking it's "just another kink", but particularly if they have some unresolved childhood trauma it's a very deep pit they can fall into.

Anyone else have any views on this garbage?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The "femdom" trap.
Date: November 07, 2018 12:10AM

I note that my post above has had 14,000 views, yet has been ignored by this site's operators and regular posters.

I'm not sure why - perhaps because there's the view that all's fair when it comes to destroying middle-aged men?

These Clips4Sale domme women are abusers and sex-offenders, plain and simple. It would be good if this thread could become a space in which people who have suffered from them could call them out on it, exposing their techniques, and ways to recover from it.

Date: November 18, 2018 09:08AM

A lot of this discussion of learned helplessness also applies to recovering from femdom humiliation/psychological abuse:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 28, 2018 10:30PM

This quote about the behaviour of cult leaders applies equally well to so-called femdom goddesses, humiliatrixes, and purveyors of POV humiliation videos:

"Shame is the currency of cults and their leaders. The human potential for shame, to feel not good enough, bad or unworthy, is what cult leaders exploit. These traumatizing narcissists instill shame in their followers, using belittling, intimidation and humiliation, alternating these with displays of love and acceptance, in such a way as to convince the follower that their only hope for redemption, for staying in favor and not losing favor, is submission."

"For traumatizing narcissists to hold on to their followers, they have to attack the followers’ subjectivity to keep them from having their own independent minds, their own view of the world. The follower must be influenced to forsake their own intuition, morals and values, in any way in which they do not conform to the leader’s. Though followers typically believe they are voluntarily embracing the leader’s vision, the reality is that they are coercively manipulated to abandon their own subjectivity and submit to the leader, via the traumatizing narcissist’s triumvirate of abusive behaviors: intimidation, belittling, and humiliation."
-Daniel Shaw, Social Worker and Author of "Traumatic Narcissism: Relational Systems Of Subjugation"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.