Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
AMORC and abortions Temple Degre 8 Monography 18
Posted by: Michael Jones ()
Date: September 15, 2008 02:36AM

Remember that members are in a Hypnotic State when they read the "infallible writing of AMORC"

… The infant becomes a living being in the noblest sense of the word when it takes the first breath of air, this moment being when the soul incarnates in the body and endows it with consciousness....

In this regard, remember one of the primary laws of Rosicrucian ontology “God created man out of the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.”
Until the fetus receives this breath of life through his own respiration, it is completely dependent on the mother on the vital level, and is neither conscious of itself, its condition, or its environment. Therefore, contrary to what most religions and certain school of psychology believe, the fetus is incapable of thinking or of interpreting consciously the stimuli to which it was exposed during pregnancy. All its reactions are involuntary and are caused by nervous reflexes or organic impulses……

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AMORC and abortions Temple Degre 8 Monography 18
Posted by: peterhughes73 ()
Date: September 16, 2008 10:12AM

In the Rosicrucian Order AMORC( as in all mind control organization for that matter) the leader (or leaders) dictates to its followers (or members) every details of their life.

In AMORC nothing is left untouched, from the way you eat to the way you sleep. Prior religious, spiritual or social values are devalued by the group and replace by the dictates of the leaders.
It is therefore not surprising to me that a subject as important as abortions is forced onto the followers of the organization.

Of course members are never told that these are the believe of their leaders that is being forced on them. AMORC is pretty good at making their own point-of-view sounds like “knowledge from antiquity and therefore above members criticism”.

More importantly members under hypnotic state are very likely to take this type of reasoning as some sort of spiritually inspired idea. We can now clearly understand why members would almost never come forward and tell the world the twisted point of views of AMORC on these very deep subjects.

Posted by: Keir ()
Date: September 18, 2008 11:36PM

peterhughes73
In AMORC nothing is left untouched, from the way you eat to the way you sleep. Prior religious, spiritual or social values are devalued by the group and replace by the dictates of the leaders. ....
This is significant enough to get one's mental red light flashing.

Posted by: peterhughes73 ()
Date: September 20, 2008 10:46AM

Yes, your mental redlight would be flashing if you know in advance.

The problem is that you will not realize it until years later.

This is how Cults are able to entrap their victims.

Posted by: Nerveno ()
Date: October 28, 2008 07:34PM

I ask you these questions.

How can they control something they can't physically control?
They offer advice about it. Not control. Personally the exercise for sleep and rest presented in Atrium 2 has cured my insomnia that i had long before AMORC. It now takes me 20 minutes to sleep and i now wake up in a more refreshed and positive state of mind.

Does a Doctor or other Medical professional not "control" what you eat if you want to lose weight?
In Islam they tell you you cant eat pork. Thats control. AMORC SUGGEST how to eat and what you should eat to maintain good health. Which i do anyway.

Religion has its own views on Abortion and everything. Most are FAR more controlling than you think AMORC is. so why is it wrong for AMORC to have opinions? In my opinion. Its not.

People who may study under AMORC or any esoteric school may change thier faith, religion or social habits because of thier studies. The simple fact is: Thats life. Religions devalue each other. As do businesses to convince clients to buy thier products.

Its not AMORC's fault its down to our decision to change.

Posted by: Hopeful ()
Date: November 11, 2008 03:29AM

Very early on in AMORC studies you are advised to be ' a walking question mark' and not take anything you are told on faith. In my almost 6 years as a member of AMORC I have never been forced (or even persuaded) to do anything I didn't want to. My values and opinions remain very much the same as before I joined. If anyone tried to tell me what to do or think I would leave!

Posted by: Michael Jones ()
Date: November 11, 2008 08:53AM

This is exactly the genious of mind control organization. It always feel voluntary.

The "Walking question mark" in AMORC is a public relation myth that H. Spencer Lewis has successfully promoted to

the public and to the naive members of AMORC.

Read this blog entry from Pierre Freeman "THOUGHT STOPPING AND A COUP D’ETAT"

[www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com]

I copy only a part of that blog for you.

During special seminar or convention, when Official from the Grand Lodge come to the regional lodge for lecture, members are given an opportunity to “voice their opinion”.

www.theprisonerofamorc.com

Make no mistake about this statement:........

......Therefore, in AMORC, the fear is not only in voicing a dissenting opinion, it is in creating any thought that can be considered as not in attunement with the will of AMORC and its visible and invisible masters. Members that venture into talking usually use very cautious statement. In some cases you can even hear the insecurity in their voice.

.....This practice reinforces the need for thought stopping in the mind of member.......

Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: November 12, 2008 09:39PM

Neverno,

You are a simply a cult apologist and nothing more.

You are not doing any good to AMORC with your cult apologist attitude. You’ve been a member of AMORC for
portion of one year and half. By AMORC language you are simply a baby and obviously a fanatic and nothing more.
Christian Bernard, the Imperator of AMORC and H. Spencer Lewis welcome dissenting opinion about their organization.
So let people voice their opinion. Go study the neophyte monographs and stop lying about AMORC treat your sleep disorder.
You are a Neophyte and AMORC does not provide any treatment in the monographs for sleep disorder. Again I repeat AMORC does not provide information on sleep disorder in the Neophyte monographs.

Posted by: Nerveno ()
Date: November 13, 2008 09:28AM

Watchin4amorc,

I must say your language and tolerance for people disgusts me! This is what i meant by bullying. I am surprised people defend you.

Of course, if you were or are a member then i suggest you re-read Atrium 2 Monograph 5 and then 8.

You will then see it suggests how to relieve a certain sleeping disorder, if you still think it doesnt or cant cite me the paragraph from it. Then you are the liar.

It is clear to me you are a theorist and nothing more, all you have done is copy and paste info from a blog. That proves nothing. You are doing nothing good for yourself with your attitude. You have not spoken about your experiance in AMORC (If there is one) nor have you talked about how you recovered. You are simply stirring theories and propaganda.

I have tried to be tolerant and not be negative but its people like you who give this forum a bad name. Everyone else i have spoken to has been welcoming. You are a bully and nothing more.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: November 13, 2008 10:24AM

watching4amorc says:

"Christian Bernard, the Imperator of AMORC and H. Spencer Lewis welcome dissenting opinion about their organization."

Nerveno responds:

"It is clear to me you are a theorist and nothing more, all you have done is copy and paste info from a blog. That proves nothing. You are doing nothing good for yourself with your attitude. You have not spoken about your experiance in AMORC (If there is one) nor have you talked about how you recovered. You are simply stirring theories and propaganda.

I have tried to be tolerant and not be negative but its people like you who give this forum a bad name. Everyone else i have spoken to has been welcoming. You are a bully and nothing more."

I think Nerveno needs to take a deep breath and relax. Posting on a "Recovery from Destructive Cults and Groups" thread, we all need to realize there are apologists (practicioners) and escapees. This is not a thread (or web-site) that will hold a "true-believer's" hand in the face of crititical debate. watching4amorc while blunt, was to the point. I doubt he/she meant any personal affront to you, Mr/Ms Nerveno.

I am sure you had a sleep disorder that you no longer have and attribute to AMORC, but I think what watching4amorc was getting at was that there is no direct lesson pertaining to "getting over a sleep disorder".

I, myself, got over MY sleep disorder with "Breatheright" nasal strips. (And I didn't need to set up my own personal 'shrine' to do it!) ;)

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.