New book by Rick Ross "Cults Inside Out"
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 24, 2014 10:06PM

There is a new comprehensive book out about cults titled "Cults Inside Out: How People Get In and Can Get Out."

See [www.amazon.com]

The book includes a history of cults, cult intervention work and how people can be "deprogrammed" out of the cult mind-set.

There are chapters on Scientology, Falun Gong, LGATs (large group awareness training e.g. Landmark Education the Forum), abusive-controlling cultic relationships, family cults, "cult brainwashing" and how to define a destructive cult. The book includes more than 1,200 footnotes an 18-page bibliography and extensive index. The book also includes case vignettes demonstrating how people break free from cults through family interventions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New book by Rick Ross "Cults Inside Out"
Posted by: langlorimer ()
Date: May 18, 2018 06:00PM

“You could jump out of a window”, he said. I did. Fortunate to be alive I followed this Yoga Cult Master for years. Others have died but no one believes my story. The police laugh, therapists don’t get it. Friends and family think it’s my defect. Psychic development is what he is famous for. How to acquire the supernatural abilities through studying the mind. It is what seduced me being a psychology major. An experiment I was told I was involved in to see if I could transcend the physical plane by trusting the mind of the Guru. In studying traditional Yoga a disciple unites his consciousness with the Godhead, the leader of the cult to reach nirvana. Things got a bit traumatic when he wanted me to go to Israel to help people using a Siddhi (supernatural ability) he showed me. I ran and for that I was told I would shoot myself in the head by his wife.

Posted by: KMS ()
Date: October 25, 2018 04:27AM

I escaped H.K. Guru group and had demonic influence for over a year, prayer and people praying for me and the Biblical readings cleansed and cleared my heart and mind, soul was set free, and by the power of Christ and his Grace helped me to know Truth, set me free to not fear man and discern what was of Christ and what was a lie.

Posted by: Maryline ()
Date: August 28, 2019 11:20PM

Hello. I just find you and i think i will need you mister ROSS TO BE ABLE TO COME down here in ST MARTEEN FRENCH SIDE CARIBEEN to talk to my daugter that for the moment she is in a prostitute reseau. I just put it in justice for them to stop it.when my childe will shaking when police will come i will need you to talk to her to wash her brain. I think she is kind of Mk ultra. I don t reconise her. Under drogue she came saying she want to kill me. I a so broke with this. I think she got bring in this at 16 years old but i did not saw anythings. Please contacte me at marysaillove@yahoo.fr or phone +33590690398498
Tank s so mutch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.