New book by Rick Ross "Cults Inside Out"
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 24, 2014 10:06PM

There is a new comprehensive book out about cults titled "Cults Inside Out: How People Get In and Can Get Out."

See [www.amazon.com]

The book includes a history of cults, cult intervention work and how people can be "deprogrammed" out of the cult mind-set.

There are chapters on Scientology, Falun Gong, LGATs (large group awareness training e.g. Landmark Education the Forum), abusive-controlling cultic relationships, family cults, "cult brainwashing" and how to define a destructive cult. The book includes more than 1,200 footnotes an 18-page bibliography and extensive index. The book also includes case vignettes demonstrating how people break free from cults through family interventions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New book by Rick Ross "Cults Inside Out"
Posted by: langlorimer ()
Date: May 18, 2018 06:00PM

“You could jump out of a window”, he said. I did. Fortunate to be alive I followed this Yoga Cult Master for years. Others have died but no one believes my story. The police laugh, therapists don’t get it. Friends and family think it’s my defect. Psychic development is what he is famous for. How to acquire the supernatural abilities through studying the mind. It is what seduced me being a psychology major. An experiment I was told I was involved in to see if I could transcend the physical plane by trusting the mind of the Guru. In studying traditional Yoga a disciple unites his consciousness with the Godhead, the leader of the cult to reach nirvana. Things got a bit traumatic when he wanted me to go to Israel to help people using a Siddhi (supernatural ability) he showed me. I ran and for that I was told I would shoot myself in the head by his wife.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.