Posted by: TaitenAndProud ()
Date: March 31, 2013 11:34AM

heh heh heh Hitch, that reminds me of this:

"Psyche yourself up, Jack!" [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Date: March 31, 2013 12:14PM

Wait - I misquoted a few posts back. The Christianspeak is "I haven't been called to that" rather than "I haven't been moved to do that."

Yeah, right. Gawd Awlmitey is just SO FASCINATED by li'l ol' YOU that It makes time in Its busy schedule just to run your life for you *eye roll*

The egos of these loonies are breathtaking.

Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: March 31, 2013 06:11PM

Hold on to your seats, you are not going to believe this one ...

The gakkai cult org. wishes everyone a "Happy Easter!"

The Easter Bunny makes an appearance at the 1:19 minute mark and, believe it or not, so does the $GI USA General Cult Org. Director, Nagashima.

Nagashima, The Easter Bunny, and Men's Division Members in DRAG, all dance for Cousin Rufus.

[www.youtube.com]

I ask again, where is the "buddhism"???

Let's tenderize your brain into mush so you are more receptive to The Dear Leader & Cult Guidance that follows.

As far as mental and behavior regressing rituals go, this one is ...

Un-fricking-believable.

CULT!!

- Hitch

Date: April 01, 2013 01:36AM

You know, I don't miss the dread of knowing I was going to drag myself to a stupid meeting I was going to hate...I don't miss that one bit :D

Date: April 01, 2013 07:44AM

After watching the cult org. general director dance with men's division members in drag, ...

Sponsor leans over to guest and says, "It really is about 'World Peace' and 'buddhism', trust me."

Then, the financial hit up portion of the meeting starts (see next post, below).

Date: April 01, 2013 07:47AM

Typical $GI CULT Mtg. hit up for May Contribution($) Month:

"Right now, we want to talk a little bit about financial contribution$. Here is our Vice-area WD leader .... to give us some encouragement."

"You guys are going to see, shortly, a DVD, on the May Contribution. The May Contribution is coming up next month. We're going to show it today and then we are all going to show in the district. The main thing is to encourage your members to contribute financially to the organization. It's basically contributing to yourself financially. It's really a tremendous benefit for me, today, to, give final encouragement tonight to let you know that May is coming up for that. Throughout the years I've experienced success as far as my life is concerned and I really challenge each one of you all not to really look at it as giving MONEY, but to look at is as the spirit and the contribution, because if you cannot make a contribution, somehow the way we do things as far as making a contribution in your life ....."

"..... So, that spirit alone is like, wow, we are not really like hands extended at the back door asking you for money. What we really want you to understand is that spirit that $GI has, as far as taking care of the members, providing a place for us to have organizational meetings and stuff like that. It's really important to let you know that toilet paper just doesn't appear in the air. Somebody has to go out and buy it. But that's not the most important thing, the most important thing is the members and their contribution to $GI and their contributing to their lives and as an individual and as a human being."

"So, that is really the most important thing. To really look at the video, encouragement and to really chant about what does it really mean in $GI to contribute financially. Not just money, but what does it mean in my life and how can I support that."

[www.youtube.com]

All cult-speak bolded.

(Other parts of the meeting are just the usual confirmation bias experiences, "YOUTH!" promotion for FNCC cult retreat attendance and some extremely lame-@ss "YOUTH!" "leader" "guidance", which is basically the message that the world and especially the U.S.A. is so messed up because of people practicing "erroneous teachings" and not embracing the one "true" buddhism - "NMRK." For those interested, see the channel, but is all long and boring, so I won't bother to post it all.)

This stuff is ALL SOOOOOO TRANSPARENT!

- Hitch

Posted by: sleepy skunk ()
Date: April 01, 2013 09:27AM

Hitch
Typical $GI CULT Mtg. hit up for May Contribution($) Month:

"Right now, we want to talk a little bit about financial contribution$. Here is our Vice-area WD leader .... to give us some encouragement."

"You guys are going to see, shortly, a DVD, on the May Contribution. The May Contribution is coming up next month. We're going to show it today and then we are all going to show in the district. The main thing is to encourage your members to contribute financially to the organization. It's basically contributing to yourself financially. It's really a tremendous benefit for me, today, to, give final encouragement tonight to let you know that May is coming up for that. Throughout the years I've experienced success as far as my life is concerned and I really challenge each one of you all not to really look at it as giving MONEY, but to look at is as the spirit and the contribution, because if you cannot make a contribution, somehow the way we do things as far as making a contribution in your life ....."

"..... So, that spirit alone is like, wow, we are not really like hands extended at the back door asking you for money. What we really want you to understand is that spirit that $GI has, as far as taking care of the members, providing a place for us to have organizational meetings and stuff like that. It's really important to let you know that toilet paper just doesn't appear in the air. Somebody has to go out and buy it. But that's not the most important thing, the most important thing is the members and their contribution to $GI and their contributing to their lives and as an individual and as a human being."

"So, that is really the most important thing. To really look at the video, encouragement and to really chant about what does it really mean in $GI to contribute financially. Not just money, but what does it mean in my life and how can I support that."

[www.youtube.com]

All cult-speak bolded.

(Other parts of the meeting are just the usual confirmation bias experiences, "YOUTH!" promotion for FNCC cult retreat attendance and some extremely lame-@ss "YOUTH!" "leader" "guidance", which is basically the message that the world and especially the U.S.A. is so messed up because of people practicing "erroneous teachings" and not embracing the one "true" buddhism - "NMRK." For those interested, see the channel, but is all long and boring, so I won't bother to post it all.)

This stuff is ALL SOOOOOO TRANSPARENT!

- Hitch
Oh Barf!

You definitely nailed the cultspeak in this one. Reading this is too familiar to have not have heard before. Though not exactly word for word, it still sounds the same.

Everyone knows what time it is next month don't they? It might be amusing if any of us has a request for "contribution" soon and posted if we did. I doubt I'm going to be approached since I am scroll-less, but we never do know until the fat man sings.

Date: April 01, 2013 09:33AM

I sent off my official letter of resignation on Tuesday, demanding that the SGI remove *all* my personal information (and that of my children) from their records. Under US law, they have to do that. If they don't, I have grounds to sue the pants off them. I don't have to do *anything* for them - they have no choice but to do as I say - OR ELSE. I asked for a letter confirming that they have removed my personal information from their files. I haven't received that yet. Once you send an official letter of resignation, they cannot ask *anything* from you. They can't demand that you return your gohonzon, for example. They can't require that you meet with anyone. They have to do as YOU say. It's the law.

Date: April 01, 2013 11:37AM

They aren't allowed to put *any* conditions on your resignation, in other words. You are in control.

If more people were vigilant about officially ending their memberships in organizations, we might have a more honest accounting of actual numbers of members in the different religions. As it stands, if someone is born, say, Mormon, the Mormons will keep him on their membership rolls until his 110th birthday - even if it's well known that he's joined a different religion - just in case he comes back O_O Some sources say they wait until the 120th birthday (eye roll) So this person leaves LDS and becomes, say, Catholic. Then he leaves Catholicism for the Baptists. Then he leaves the Baptists for the Pentecostals. Then he leaves the Pentecostals for the SGI, and finally ends up a Jain. That means that, unless this person has conscientiously notified each of these organizations to remove his information from their membership files, he will count as a member for SIX different religions! I'm sure this sort of thing happens all the time, which is why the religious counts are always hyperinflated (and notoriously unreliable).

If everyone notified their former religion, we could count on those religious leaders modifying their headcounts and publicly reporting the more accurate numbers, right?

And we could count on these religious organizations to invite independent auditors in to check their books and make sure that what's being reported is accurate, right?

And I may wake up married to Hugh Jackman tomorrow, too - right?

Posted by: sleepy skunk ()
Date: April 02, 2013 01:19AM

TaitenAndProud
And I may wake up married to Hugh Jackman tomorrow, too - right?
You never know. Have you heard of NMRK or tried the magic chant yet? It works, you know. We only deal in concrete real proof. Please try it and get back to us. Here's your magic scroll. Don't forget May is contribution month. Once you wake up next to Hugh Jackman, and you most certainly will...you owe us, missy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.