Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: jlynneda63 ()
Date: May 07, 2012 08:31AM

This is what I have been talking about. All the pics that r spose to b current are photo shopped! It should raise an eyebrow ....??? Yet excuse after excuse are made. Crazy....

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 07, 2012 08:37AM

ODD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! PHOTO SHOPPED...AND NEXT WE WILL SEE THE BRAND NEW IKEDA, AND BY BRAND NEW I MEAN JUST MANUFACTURED BY WILLING PARTICIPANT!

Posted by: Nichijew ()
Date: May 07, 2012 09:51AM

jlynneda63
ODD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! PHOTO SHOPPED...AND NEXT WE WILL SEE THE BRAND NEW IKEDA, AND BY BRAND NEW I MEAN JUST MANUFACTURED BY WILLING PARTICIPANT!
Hi J. There is a video on you tube purporting to plans for the mummification of the great leader. Maybe they already started the process?

Nichijew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2012 09:51AM by Nichijew.

Date: May 07, 2012 10:09AM

400 pages and still growing, imagin all the support people have received from this forum up till now. 500 pages is right around the corner. And when president ikeda does die, alot more ikeda-bots will be waking up and find this forum.
Thank you all for your hard work, love peace and chicken grease

Re: Soka Gakkai -- SGI - using Eminem songs for advertising
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: May 07, 2012 11:05AM

Yes they have to pay for that, different rates for just using it a live event, or recording and broadcasting it. If they have broadcast it and did pay the proper rate, then it can be reported to ASCAP or the relevant company which will demand payment from SGI, if SGI is trying to pull a fast one.

SGI-USA hires the top PR and US marketing agencies and people, to come up with new methods of advertising for fresh-meat uh...new members.
These people tell SGI-USA to advertise, they need to do things like pick hit songs which are "hip" to attract younger people who know nothing about Buddhism. The less they know the better, as then they are easier to dupe, with the organized systematic SGI lies.

KR

While SGI don't disclose there finances and continue to prey on the pockets of the lower tier members, it's quite interesting that they can shell out the money to ASCAP for the Eminem song for the promotion of there events. Do SGI have the licensing rights to play that song and how much have they paid for it?

Correct me if I am wrong but for an artist to use sampling doesn't it cost from anywhere to $25,000-$100,000. Think how much it cost for licensing rights to half of a song - Just saying...

"Actual proof" to everyone except the lowly tiered general SGI member that they are being swindled.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: May 07, 2012 11:15AM

Nichijew
I love the Japanese YMD telling about how he didn't even have a bowl of rice before donating his last penny to the SGI and now he's driving a Lexus.

These are the exact same SGI lies and vulgar propaganda that SGI has been using for decades.
Years ago, people were chanting for a Mercedes, now its a Lexus.

These guys simply LIE.
They stand up, and tell brazen bald-faced lies.
As they have learned, if you stand up and say...I was broke without a pot to piss in, then I gave ALL MY MONEY to SGI, then a miracle happened, and I drive a Mercedes...

Once they tell that Big Lie, some people will believe it, and they will clean out ALL their money, and give it to SGI.
They will not get a Lexus by bogus SGI Chanting Magick.
They will end up with nothing, and have to start all over again.

SGI isn't the only one to do this, every cult does this, and many fringe religions do the exact same thing.
THE PITCH:
Small donation = small miracle.
Large donation - large miracle.
Give ALL your money = you have a blessed life and drive a Lexus.

Every cult runs that same program, as some people are just DESPERATE enough to do it.

Pure con-artists running SGI, greedy, dishonest, lying liars. Its beyond atrocious, SGI is rotten to the core starting from the top.

And you can see who SGI is targeting...people with not much money who through pure GREED and VANITY want to drive a Lexus so they can pretend they are now "somebody" and can show off to their relatives what a bigshot they are.
Yeah...that's Buddhism alright.

Posted by: SGBye ()
Date: May 07, 2012 12:55PM

jlynneda63
SGBYE...Just found ur post re the kids & May contribution & I was telling my husband last nite about the same picture! Doesn't creep u out? I went thru the W.T. just to make sure I wasn't misjudging the intent...NOPE! U would think people would b leaving in mass at this point! How does this not meet mainstream America at this point? It is not something anyone would b comfortable with, right?

It's just so wrong, isn't it? But when you're in the SGI and surrounded by that whole mindset, you convince yourself that everything's fine because everyone else is going along with it. A lot of the members probably think it's "cute" that the kids are doing activities tied in with the contribution campaign. Their ability to see the massive underlying greed is clouded.

Date: May 08, 2012 03:01AM

Sgibye
The second I saw the elementary grade kids with their fists in the air I felt sick because I knew it was bizarre! Then I began worrying about why no one else said anything! I had no choice at that point. The pic with the piggy banks should b a huge wakeup call to members but I'm not holding my breath!

Date: May 08, 2012 03:08AM

What is to stop them from putting a fake Ikeda next to Mrs.Ikeda & telling everyone he doesn't look any different! That would not surprise me one bit! Or cardboard cutouts & convincing members he just needs a stiff drink!:)

Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: May 08, 2012 07:25AM

When you're within the throes of the sgi (cult) mind-frame, you can easily invent ways to convince yourself that what you are seeing or hearing isn't really what you are seeing or hearing - essentially dismissing your doubts right from the outset.

It wouldn't surprise me if they are altering photos. "World Tribune" photographers (at their own admission) were instructed in the art of taking certain angle photos to make venues appear larger than they actually were in reality? Manipulating photos and deceiving the membership is certainly part of their modus operandi and photoshopping would be the logical progression of such practices in this internet age. Organizations that do this, however (like North Korea and Russia), don't realize how stupid it makes them look in the end.

If they are photoshopping, it also speaks volumes as to how they view the intelligence level of their membership and consequently treat them in such a contemptuous manner.

Those salaried cult leaders (Nagashima, Gelbaum, et al.), after all, make a living by lying to and manipulating people (especially young people) as a career. It's horrible and disgusting - the epitome of evil.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.