Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 02, 2020 03:45AM

From November of 2019:

Posted by: Chachakitty
Date: November 25, 2019 02:57PM

I believe the rumor of Kalona yo he true. My mother Linda said these same things to my sister. When my sister told her that it’s pretty fucked up that Gary couldn’t even leave $$$ to keep these faculties going for the die Hard who still believe the kingdom is coming. She replied “the living word is my DNA”. Yikes
You see that... that right there is the epitome of having reality and fantasy backwards.
No Linda ... the living word is NOT your DNA and the kingdom coming was pretend. It’s NOT coming. Her DNA is Lithuania

And Gary is very much living in reality. He already knew the cult was going to end prior to Shalom's post. Peaced out and is going to something different. No remorse. Bc he knew the hold time he was leading members in a fantasy world while in reality here on earth he was playing King and taking everyone’s money.
I mean I’ll never forget one winter when I was in high school I flew from Iowa to LA and stayed with the Hajek’s. That’s when Becky and I became friends. Anyways her parents couldn’t afford to pay for Becky to go to yasp AND buy groceries. So you know what they did? They didn’t buy groceries .. starved so Becky could go play pretend at Yasp. I mean wow. Just wow. If he kingdom was so important , why weren’t we taking all offerings to pay for kids to come to ShiLoh ? Why was the kingdom buying Gary $5000 coffee table for his birthday?? Why? Bc Gary knew he was living in reality and leading people into fantasy land. Hence why now he can just walk away

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 02, 2020 04:19AM

C H A N G E D

CHACHA's indictment of TLW culture has been a hard pill for all to swallow, and still too big for some.

Not one to quote scripture, but it says somewhere that the consequences of one's indiscretions follow either in this life or in one to follow. (Reincarnation, anyone?)

There is no denying what type of fruit the Hargrave tree produces. Who knows--maybe one day he might even have a bite of his own poison apple?

Date: March 02, 2020 04:36AM

True, kBOY.

Posted by: Richarfarr ()
Date: March 03, 2020 08:04AM

Hello - Do you remember the year you stayed at the Blix street house.

Date: March 03, 2020 08:29AM

Richarfarr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello - Do you remember the year you stayed at the
> Blix street house.

Who are you asking, Richarfarr?

Date: March 03, 2020 08:30AM

Post by Saw enough from September of 2015:

Posted by: Saw enough
Date: September 11, 2015 02:42PM

JRS used to say that people would half-heartedly excuse themselves by saying things like, "I have a temper like a shotgun -- sometimes it just goes off!" He followed it up with, "Yes, but how many dead and bleeding sheep did you leave in your wake?"

Many people have been on the receiving end of Gary & Marilyn's explosions through the years. Some people became nearly suicidal when they were blasted with that anger -- after all, if you've blurred the line between the Lord and Gary & Marilyn to the point where they're identical in your mind, when they assault you what's to prevent you from believing that God Himself has cut you off?

Their messages seem much more generic now, but is the same intimidation still at work in their daily operations?

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: March 03, 2020 09:18AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Post by Saw enough from September of 2015:
>
> Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John
> Robert Stevens
> Posted by: Saw enough
> Date: September 11, 2015 02:42PM

>
> JRS used to say that people would half-heartedly
> excuse themselves by saying things like, "I have a
> temper like a shotgun -- sometimes it just goes
> off!" He followed it up with, "Yes, but how many
> dead and bleeding sheep did you leave in your
> wake?"
>
> Many people have been on the receiving end of Gary
> & Marilyn's explosions through the years. Some
> people became nearly suicidal when they were
> blasted with that anger -- after all, if you've
> blurred the line between the Lord and Gary &
> Marilyn to the point where they're identical in
> your mind, when they assault you what's to prevent
> you from believing that God Himself has cut you
> off?
>
> Their messages seem much more generic now, but is
> the same intimidation still at work in their daily
> operations?

That is so sad. People should not set themselves up as God. It can never lead to anything good. BTW, John Robert Stevens had a formidable temper on occasion as well.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 03, 2020 05:45PM

E N O U G H

". . . if you've blurred the line between the Lord and Gary & Marilyn to the point where they're identical in your mind, when they assault you what's to prevent you from believing that God Himself has cut you off?"

That blurred line was lost long ago. (Anti-CHRIST, anyone?)

Date: March 05, 2020 01:31AM

These days I look for encouragement anywhere I can find it. This morning it was a WaPo article about how Jill Biden effectively fended off two "vegan protesters" who stormed her husband's victory speech.
Anyway, I'm aware this post is off-subject, and have no problem with the moderator removing it. Yes--I might get a 'bad spirit,' but promise not to protest the decision...or launch an hominem and/or ad eminem attack on him. ;)

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: March 05, 2020 10:42AM

Maybe they need to listen to the JRS tape “Yogurt is not a Religion”. : )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.