Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: NickleandDimed ()
Date: April 29, 2017 01:46AM

"Devil with the Blue Dress." It's laughable. A thousand dedicated members interceding. Kill the Nephilim. While Martha was at Arthur Murray dance studio. Taking ballroom lessons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2017 01:51AM by NickleandDimed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 29, 2017 02:10AM

NickleandDimed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Devil with the Blue Dress." It's laughable. A
> thousand dedicated members interceding. Kill the
> Nephilim. While Martha was at Arthur Murray dance
> studio. Taking ballroom lessons.

Yes--the reality is a bit different than what we were fed.
Oh my.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: April 29, 2017 09:51AM

Invisible-I enjoy reading your personal thoughts (4/28/17 post) because it causes me to reflect. You mentioned something missing in John's life. John taught that the nature of the kingdom of God is very different from what the Jews expected. My take away from John is the kingdom is brought about in a very different manner than John thought it would be.

CA and Nickle....Devil in a blue dress has been going through my mind all day. My prom gown was blue. Thank you very much. (not)

Posted by: Invisible ()
Date: April 29, 2017 11:55AM

Lily Rose,

Thank you for what you expressed to me.

I have come to this conclusion that the Kingdom of God comes on this earth by asking God for His Kingdom to come - for His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven - with out trying to tell God how to go about fulfilling what I am asking Him for.

I found this Scripture this last year and it answered much for me.

The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands: nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all people life and breath and all things and He made from one man every nation of man to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation, that they would seek God, they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each of us, for in Him we live and move and exist....Acts 17:24-28.

Posted by: rond ()
Date: April 29, 2017 09:47PM

When Jesus walked the Earth, those in the Jewish faith were waiting for the Messiah. Christians believe that the Jews missed the whole movement and that Jesus took up the mantle of the new age and passed it along to the Christian faith. That faith would eventually begin about 90+ years after his death. (someone correct me on that timeline please)

Those in the early Christian church believed they were living in the "End Times" and that the four horsemen of the apocalypse were going to unleash the final judgments upon the Earth in their generation.

Each generation after them has believed the same thing. I fact, most Christians today are still waiting for that final judgment to begin nearly two thousand years after the death of Jesus Christ, and are waiting to see that event in their lifetimes.

Any thoughts on that in this forum? Does all the delay distill down to verses like "“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone?" Matthew 24:36. That's pretty vague, as far as predictions go. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks that two thousand years is a long time to wait for the fulfillment of that prediction.

Further, I wonder if anyone in TLW is waiting for the reincarnation of Marilyn or JRS?

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 29, 2017 11:12PM

rond Wrote:

> Further, I wonder if anyone in TLW is waiting for
> the reincarnation of Marilyn or JRS?

I'm sure some of them are, rond.
Meanwhile, I'm awaiting the return of Martha, donning one of her expensive ball gowns...preferably blue. :)

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: April 30, 2017 01:27AM

Changedagain, maybe this will help. Only $99

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: April 30, 2017 01:52AM

rond Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Any thoughts on that in this forum? Does all the
> delay distill down to verses like "“But of that
> day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of
> heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone?"
> Matthew 24:36. That's pretty vague, as far as
> predictions go. I'm just wondering if anyone
> thinks that two thousand years is a long time to
> wait for the fulfillment of that prediction.
>
>
A goggle search: Kingdom of God delays will give you a wealth of opinions on your question. I think what is relevant to the current strand topic is how JRS, G&M claim that God reveals himself to them in special ways using visions and revelations to manipulate the members to sacrifice. That is spiritual abuse. They make members believe that spiritual abuse such as sacrifice to them is just one necessary part of bringing forth the Kingdom.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: April 30, 2017 02:26AM

lily rose.

I overheard a pastor’s wife telling her lead-shepherd husband, “Let’s give them this particular ‘Word from God’ just to see how they react.”

Seriously, it was on the level of playing games and laying trips on people. And to think there were suicides due to some of this stuff. Chaps one’s hide, doesn’t it?

Posted by: Invisible ()
Date: April 30, 2017 02:52AM

My point in mentioning the ballroom gowns was to show how naive I was. In reality the divorce was about business. But what later surprised me was that Martha wanted 1/2 of what the people thought belonged to them. That was reality. According to the law she was entitled in the eyes of the court, if possible to continue living the life style she had enjoyed and grown accustomed to , while married to John.

I believe we did not realize we were sacrificing to make John and Martha personally well off. This is not what we were fed or the atmosphere that was created for us to be givers. I think most members thought the leaders were like us - that we were all on the same page and in the same boat together.

Many of us continued to be naive for much of our youth - we discounted ourselves as much less important than what we believed we were supporting and investing our years, our lives and our finances in - for the vision that had been given to us, as a people.

As church members we naively believed that the years of our personal sacrifice, our free voluntary labor, frequent offerings, double tithing, and the pledges we made over the years to pay off the S.G. church property - we thought what we were giving to and towards - personally belonged to all of us - together. It was a state of heart but it was not realistic, prudent, or sensible.

In reality, we really did not have a say in whatever was decided by those who owned the S.G. Church. We did not have any real say in what the owners of the property should or should not do, could or could not do with the property.

By giving most of our all - to the church for years , many of us did not buy homes for ourselves or our families, we did not build for ourselves or our own individual futures - but those of us who did own or were purchasing homes - the leadership in the late 1980's had the Gaul to ask and to inspire any one who would be willing to will and to give their homes to TLW upon their death - they asked for their homes be given to TLW - for FREE with out saying the words (for free) . Also stating that the services of the law offices would help draw up the necessary legal paper work for these members.

Prior to asking the members to will their homes to TLW - with enough time lapsing between - was that the ministry asked the members of the church at a Southgate service to give them a detailed personal financial statement - letting them know how much money they were earning - including details of what they were tithing, including all the debts and expenses they were paying out each month.

Some of the members must not have been turning in a financial statement to the ministry because it was brought up again at another service that every one needed to turn this in. Stupid, naive me! I had already turned my hand written statement in!

Of course it was until years later that I realized that they had no business asking me or any one else as a member of a church - for a personal financial statement. When you are naive, you don't think to be offended or taken a back by such a request by the ministry.

So I believe I came to have some insight and a little more of an education about life & relationships through these many experiences and I found ( my problem) which was long ago written about.

Proverbs 1:4 To give prudence to the naive, To the youth knowledge and discretion
Proverbs 14:15-17 the naive believe everything But the sensible man considers his steps.
Proverbs 14:16 The naive inherit foolishness but the sensible are crowned with knowledge.
Proverbs 22:30 How long naive one's will you love being simple minded?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.