Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 08, 2016 05:10AM

HEADBANGER NEWS: The Blind Leading The Blind

"Pray For Wisdom And Understanding As We Pursue The Vision"

November 7, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

". . . the leaders of our fellowship (the G-Man) . . . will be in meetings all week to seek God's perfect leading (whatever benefits the G-Man most)."

"In 1972, the Lord gave our founder John Steven a vision (an hallucination) and a Word for this fellowship: be a spiritual family closely knit together in love (completely disobeyed to this day), and be a prophetic community (with a stratified hierarchy) with the perception (tunnel-vision) and discernment (a neurotic suspicion with an unhealthy lack of LOVE) to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit (TLW leadership)."

"This vision is still our guiding light." (GOD forbid.)

". . . we pray, 'Lord, come and speak again to our leaders (because they have been so faithful thus far); give our leaders understanding, wisdom and clarity (where blindness has been the default) to lead us into a new day of fulfillment (that will mostly benefit those at the top).'"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 08, 2016 05:49AM

The account of John's vision of the Kingdom (which arrived in December of '79) can be found in the book 'The Shape of Things to Come'. I've had a copy buried for years somewhere in my garage...which I might search for should I ever have a renewed interest in the details of this vision. I do vaguely recall John stating that in the Kingdom there were no stoplights. Does anyone else recall this? If that's the case, then there have been a few times in the past 35 years when I could have used this truth to my advantage with law enforcement. Example:

Me: Officer, the stoplight you are referring to does not exist.
Officer: Here is your ticket.
Me: I'm in the Kingdom. There are no stoplights. Apostle John Robert Stevens said so!!!
Officer: You need psychiatric help, sir. Good day.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: November 09, 2016 02:09AM

I wonder, if you (changedagain) had been African-American, that exchange with the officer might have turned out a lot different. Interesting that John's vision as described in "The Shapelessness of Things to Come" is still a touchstone for G-man.

Date: November 09, 2016 02:18AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HEADBANGER NEWS: The Blind Leading The
> Blind

>
> "Pray For Wisdom And Understanding As We Pursue
> The Vision"

> November 7, 2016
>
> [www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
> -for-wisdom-and-understanding-as-we-pursue-the-vis
> ion/
>
> ". . . the leaders of our fellowship (the
> G-Man)
. . . will be in meetings all week
> to seek God's perfect leading (whatever
> benefits the G-Man most)
."
>
> "In 1972, the Lord gave our founder John Steven a
> vision (an hallucination) and a Word
> for this fellowship: be a spiritual family closely
> knit together in love (completely disobeyed
> to this day)
, and be a prophetic community
> (with a stratified hierarchy) with
> the perception (tunnel-vision) and
> discernment (a neurotic suspicion with an
> unhealthy lack of LOVE)
to follow the
> leading of the Holy Spirit (TLW
> leadership)
."
>
> "This vision is still our guiding light."
> (GOD forbid.)
>

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Really.... an end time prophetic community. The only end time prophetic community mentioned in Scripture is a warning from Jesus, "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." Mt 24:11

I wish someone had given me the information in the following link when I was in the Walk:
[www.endtime-prophets.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2016 02:21AM by lily rose.

Date: November 09, 2016 02:38PM

I'm recalling that interview with Robt Lifton (cult researcher) in which he saw some similarities in Trump and Hitler. I heard one TV pundit tonight call Trump an exotic character and I thought John Robert Stevens was an exotic character. I think many on this forum push back against TLWF because they would like to see the corruption dismantled. And I think many white/blue collar and college educated and non college educated white people voted Trump (even though they didn't care for him or his intolerant point of view) to dismantle an elitist corrupt system that hasn't benefited them financially. And it appears evangelicals voted Trump because he said what they wanted to hear regarding abortion. I recall JRS wasn't necessarily against abortion. Having thought through all these things tonight, if I wake up tomorrow to Trump as President, I still will be in shock.

Date: November 10, 2016 12:02AM

lily rose Wrote:
> I heard one TV pundit tonight call Trump an exotic character and
> I thought John Robert Stevens was an exotic
> character.

The use of conspiracy theories served both of them well. Think of how much time we wasted in the walk buying into this concept of Nephilim channels (in our midst)-- whose purpose was to thwart the will of God. Often, John used his "visions", "personal meetings with God" and his "battle with demonic forces" as a smokescreen for his unruly (exotic) behavior. I mean, the day he was supposedly transported seven years into the future to witness the Kingdom, was also a day he spent, allegedly, with his girlfriend. Talk about living in two realms!

p.s. I think I can still manage to survive under a Trump presidency, assuming the European bankers don't f**k everything up. Damn them to hell!!!

Date: November 12, 2016 03:50AM

Lily:
>Having thought through all these things tonight, if I wake up tomorrow to Trump as >President, I still will be in shock.

From what I recall, TLWF eventually accepted and supported Obama--dropping their resentment, and trusting that God would move through him. The end result is that he did a pretty good job. So it's only fitting that I change my attitude and believe God is bigger than Donald Trump, and the country can survive his reign.
Right now the difficult thing (for me) is simply believing God is bigger than Trump. It's gonna take some time.

Date: November 12, 2016 05:24AM

At least he tells it like it is:

[static.boredpanda.com]

Date: November 12, 2016 06:02AM

changedagain Wrote:

> From what I recall, TLWF eventually accepted and
> supported Obama--dropping their resentment, and
> trusting that God would move through him.

Really changedagain? Are you sure about this recollection??

Date: November 12, 2016 09:14AM

I recollect in one of the free Gary podcasts that I viewed a few months ago, G said something about being disappointed in the election outcome (not sure which one) and wanting politicians who were good at what they do (experienced politicians) not necessarily men of God who were bad politicians. Trump doesn't fit either of G's scenarios. No experience and probably not a man of God. Besides being into conspiracy theories Trump is such an outsider and into that us vs them mentality just like JRS (remember JRS speaking about Illuminati conspiracy stuff) that I have a few fears about him. But I think half the country will be in his face all the time over everything and he will have to get use to it. Just think if someone had been in JRS's face all the time over everything that person would have been stomped on, had his/her heart cut out during intercession and become fodder for Nephilim conspiracies.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.