Looking for ex-cult members to share their experience
Date: June 04, 2019 10:39AM
I am currently in the process of writing a research paper on the "subculture of cults." I am looking for ex-cult members to answer some questions for my research, any and all responses are welcome and valuable. Thanks!
1. What was the name of this group?
2. How and why did you come to join this group?
3. What did you have to believe to remain a part of this group?
4. What forms of mind-control (manipulation through physical and/or psychological means) did this group employ? e.g. controlling behavior or information
5. How and why did you leave?
6. How did this group keep its members from leaving?
7. How did this group portray itself to people outside the group?
8. Was there a hierarchy of power? If so, how did you become higher in its ranks?