Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Thank you all
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: December 15, 2004 12:04PM

To Rick, Corboy and All who have Helped Me,

It is time for me to take a break from the board.

I stumbled across this site in late October 2003. It was a Godsend to me as it not only helped to piece together my own LGAT experience some 13 years ago, (I was in denial all that time), BUT, more importantly, this board educated me and equiped me to assist the love of my life, (I call her Jane here), to leave Landmark Education.

She is now 15 months since her first course, 12 months since she left it; and 10 months since she first realised she had been brainwashed.

However, the first three days of the Forum took all her love for me away and it has never returned. In fact, I am resented. She is also using the "tech", knowing it is wrong, because it is all she knows.

I do have faith that she will make a full recovery one day as I have.

===
I wish everyone well who reads this board, particularly those who are coming to the sometimes painful realisation that they have been deceived by their group whom they believed in.

My heart goes out especially to the unsung heros and heroines - the loved ones who have watched their most precious ones being taken away. This is a very unique pain of the heart and soul.

I hoped that my contribution has been of benefit too. I will return to this board in awhile

I believe in Mercy and Justice. I believe that all that is intrinsically good will prevail.

With love,
Concerned Oz

Options: ReplyQuote
Thank you all
Posted by: PSIsurvivor ()
Date: December 15, 2004 12:25PM

Hey Oz,

I have really enjoyed reading your posts and I am sad to hear that you won't be around. It is good for all of us to move on sometimes and it sounds like you are trying to move in a positive direction. Best of luck to you.

I hope you'll think about stopping in once and a while to add your thoughts to the mix. You have had some very valuable insights in my opinion.

I will miss your posts.

Survivor

Thank you all
Posted by: Montreal ()
Date: December 15, 2004 01:01PM

Hello Oz,

I also really enjoyed reading your posts and will miss reading them. I want to thank you for always taking the time to answer mine and the huge support you've been to me.

Wishing you and Jane, the very best!!!

Happy Holidays and that the New Year, will be filled with happiness & lots of positive.

Montreal

Thank you all
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: December 15, 2004 03:58PM

You'll be missed here!
Tx for your gentle and carefully written input. You've been important in my healing, that's for sure!

Wishing you health, happiness and true health - on ALL levels.

The rest of us will warn others about the "Emerald City" (LGAT) for now.

Blessings on your holy-daze and into the New Year!
Arrivederci (literal translation: "until we see each other once again")

t

Thank you all
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: December 15, 2004 05:43PM

Hi Oz,

Although I have only been here a short time your input has been invaluable.

I wish you all the best in your future endevours.

Sonnie-Dee

Thank you all
Posted by: woody ()
Date: December 16, 2004 08:01AM

Oz

Good luck. I’ve admired your calmness and perception, and shared your hurts.

There is a future, and I hope you can find a good one with your loved one. I’m sure you will, given time. Doesn’t every day seem an eternity when you are in the midst of what you so elegantly describe as a ‘unique pain of the heart and soul’?

It’s sad that you say you are resented. Perhaps this is something you can work on? Maybe with a counselor who understands the particular issues arising from involvement with high-demand organizations?

I thought I would be the last person to suggest this, as I have a high resistance to the whole counseling profession, but a few sessions together have helped my wife and me to understand each other better from where we are now – including why she got involved with Landmark and how she feels about what happened to her. This is the only place we can start from – we can’t turn back the clock, however much we’d like to.

We only have so much energy. Time to spend yours with your ‘Jane’.

Again – good luck. You deserve it.

Thank you all
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 16, 2004 08:39AM

It can get intense around here. Pace yourself. You live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world, so take advantage of that.

Thank you all
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 16, 2004 09:05AM

Oz:

All the best and thank you for your input and concern.

We will miss you.

Come back and let us know what's up whenever you have the time or inclination.

Thank you all
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: December 16, 2004 06:08PM

Coz to Oz!

Good luck in your break. I personally think its very healthy to take a break from this sort of thing when one needs to.
It seems to me that most people who get duped by LGAT's never really come to terms with it, and understand it. They seem to usually just blame themselves for falling short, or just move onto the next LGAT fad, or just stay hooked into it for decades.

So in my view, its incredibly healthy to come to terms with what happened, understand it, and move on from there.
Not easy to do, but you did it. GOOD WORK!

(By the way, it was great deconstructing RichScamDad Kiyosaki with your help!)
[board.culteducation.com]

all the best,
Coz

Thank you all
Posted by: hsuchij ()
Date: December 16, 2004 06:16PM

Hi,

I wish you the best.

Hsuchi

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.