Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Psychotic Breaks - Silent No More
Posted by: IveGotIt ()
Date: March 23, 2005 03:51AM

Hello
I see you posted this in 2004 so perhaps I am too late to be of much use to you.
In 95 I had a psychotic breakdown after being specifically targeted "out here in concrete reality" by a guy I worked with who defines himself as an est-ee. As you know, est is the forerunner of Landmark Forum but except for a slight shift in language, the "technology" remains the same.
I later found the book written by Sheridan Fenwick revealing all of the contents of the training. Because of that, I was able to put the whole experience together and I am now fully recovered and understand it all.
Real "understanding" is NOT "the booby prize." I can relate perfectly to the person who experienced psychosis because of this. I think I can help you and others to really understand how it happens and when you know how it happened and what "It" really is, the reality of the confused one will straighten out.
I am just fine now, drug free, and not at all lost. There is "help and hope" BUT this is the REAL kind and please tell your family member who suffered the break that he or she does NOT have to leave that behind.
est and Landmark are demonstrations of their own ability to sidestep "responsibility." They are written in an infinite loop that feeds back upon itself. Of course that is just the way I am taking It. Werner probably didn't MEAN It that way...Get It?
It has also been true in the past that those who speak out openly against the organization have been intimidated and some have even had detectives sent out to "interview" them. You could check with Stanford University on this for more info about that.
If you would like to hear more of how I got through this, please let me know.
Sincerely,
IveGotIt

Options: ReplyQuote
Psychotic Breaks - Silent No More
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 15, 2007 03:01PM

IveGotIt
Hello
I see you posted this in 2004 so perhaps I am too late to be of much use to you.
In 95 I had a psychotic breakdown after being specifically targeted "out here in concrete reality" by a guy I worked with who defines himself as an est-ee. As you know, est is the forerunner of Landmark Forum but except for a slight shift in language, the "technology" remains the same.
I later found the book written by Sheridan Fenwick revealing all of the contents of the training. Because of that, I was able to put the whole experience together and I am now fully recovered and understand it all.
Real "understanding" is NOT "the booby prize." I can relate perfectly to the person who experienced psychosis because of this. I think I can help you and others to really understand how it happens and when you know how it happened and what "It" really is, the reality of the confused one will straighten out.
I am just fine now, drug free, and not at all lost. There is "help and hope" BUT this is the REAL kind and please tell your family member who suffered the break that he or she does NOT have to leave that behind.
est and Landmark are demonstrations of their own ability to sidestep "responsibility." They are written in an infinite loop that feeds back upon itself. Of course that is just the way I am taking It. Werner probably didn't MEAN It that way...Get It?
It has also been true in the past that those who speak out openly against the organization have been intimidated and some have even had detectives sent out to "interview" them. You could check with Stanford University on this for more info about that.
If you would like to hear more of how I got through this, please let me know.
Sincerely,
IveGotIt

"You could check with Stanford University on this for more info about that. " -- I wonder what IveGotIt meant by that? Why would specifically Stanford University of all places have info on intimidation tactics used by this group? Strange ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.