Holidays and LGATs
Posted by: SarahL ()
Date: November 25, 2004 06:14AM

Holidays are an ideal time to amp up recruiting efforts. People may be more stressed, more vulnerable, and more likely to be seduced by glittering promises of transformation.

Along with Tony Robbins' holiday greetings discussed on the Robbins thread, thought it could be informative to keep watch on how various groups promote themselves over the holiday season, how they make use of the holidays.

Came across this sly bit today, tucked within a lead article in a local newspaper titled "Group seeks out homeless to deliver a holiday surprise, Volunteers go to camps bearing essentials for outdoors."

Midway through an otherwise innocent seeming article is "The project was started by friends who met at a Landmark Education seminar aimed at achieving personal excellence through communication and action."

No discussion of what Landmark Education really is. Contact numbers are listed, volunteers encouraged. Quite an extensive article, today's top story, includes description of local law enforcement helping the volunteer group locate homeless folks in the woods.

Options: ReplyQuote
Holidays and LGATs
Posted by: hsuchij ()
Date: December 13, 2004 07:56PM

I got a greeting card last week from my LGAT instructor (or guru) - she still tried to control me!!

Basically she said that she was flying around the world these days. She was very busy visiting European countries. The first paragraph was reasonable. But somewhere in the second paragraph, everything turned bizarre. She began to describe how she felt when her airplane started descending. Then the topic of airplane turned into bird fly. She then described how airplane are like flying bird. The third paragraph mentioned how bird can freely travel and "descend" to ground.

Travel – Airplane – Bird – Free .....

I don't know if she knows that there is absolutely no relationship between bird fly and airplane. I was amazed by how LGAT can give greeting cards with "hidden" messages.

I hope people who are hypnotized during a LGAT course must be very careful when receive any greeting cards from their hypnotizers.

Hsuchi

Holidays and LGATs
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 13, 2004 09:30PM

hsuchij:

I woudn't read too much into this.

It may be nothing more than a stupid card.

Holidays and LGATs
Posted by: hsuchij ()
Date: December 13, 2004 09:41PM

ha ha ha...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.