Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Sons of Maine
Posted by: hattah ()
Date: August 11, 2009 10:57PM

Sparky
hattah, thats the problem...

As you said "Any man with a grain of sense would run!",

but the men who are attracted to this crap clearly have self-worth issues. What I mean is they don't feel like a man, don't feel they are in control of their lives, have limited experience with women, have no girlfriend/wife, are vulnerable (just lost job, got dumped by girlfriend/wife) etc.

The Sons of Maine/Sterling are playing to the baser desires in the male libido.

Hi sparky :)
I don't quite know what to do about this. Not in my power to make it go away.
It is my daughter that is involved with a man who belongs to this group. I think at first she just wanted to know what the big 'secret' was so she had me do some digging. Maybe she wanted a good "aren't men weird chuckle" When I found the info that I found she went into overdrive at first and then she started trying to paint everything a different color. Fingers in ears Lalalalala if you know what I mean. So I dropped it.

Now he is headed for another "MEN"S" weekend (I just have to capitalize that word now lol) and her red flags are all flying again. Wants to know about 50 dollar tips/long term /short term relationships. I have finally convinced her that MDI,Sterling, and this Maine group are all the same 'club'.

On one hand she says, and she is right, that not everyone is affected in the same manner. And then she thinks if she is 'long term' then that is okay. But she also wants to know if THE MEN think it is alright if you mess around.

I think they say it isn't.......but what it is in actuality is 'don't get caught because then we will have to process you'

She has a 10 year old child.
I do not need a stroke over this.
I need desperately to find some middle ground.

My theory is if your gut and your bowels keep cramping up about something STOP eating it, doing it, living with it, and all is good.

But I have no control over any of this.
They don't live together.......yet.
She says she will NEVER do the women's weekend. period. She is very strong minded in a lot of ways. Not "June Cleaver" by a long shot. And the fact that she may be okay with this if her LABEL is Long Term committed makes me sick. It is not how she was raised to think of women.

My biggest fear now is that THE MEN scope out these sites and I don't think it would take much to put two and two together.

I just want to hide in the closet.

:(

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tiggerwil ()
Date: August 13, 2009 01:17AM

does anyone think there may be a witchcraft component to all this??

ok, you can all stop laughing, but

burning sage
chanting
standing in a circle
dancing (ugh, no disrespect, but a bunch of white guys?? DANCING????)
and whatever else they're doing
fires

is this above the level of most of the men? they obviously think it's all caveman crap, but is it?

Date: September 21, 2009 11:17PM

tiggerwil
How are things going in your world?

I have had a few updates in my case. My daughter has decided to start poking around again. He has apparently hinted at the Woman's Weekend. She is definitely not interested but wonders if he will lose interest in her if she says no.

It is really too bad because so much about him sounds/is good. I just don't know how invested he is in "the Men".

She wants to know if "the Men" say it is alright if you have a girl on the side as long as you don't get caught. I asm pretty sure I saw this somewhere but no longer remember where. I did send her the link to the Elle mag. article that is here at RRoss.

Why in hell can't people just be who they are?
Why do they think spending money is going to make them something more?
Stupid Stupid Stupid!

Date: September 22, 2009 12:15AM

tiggerwil
does anyone think there may be a witchcraft component to all this??

ok, you can all stop laughing, but

burning sage
chanting
standing in a circle
dancing (ugh, no disrespect, but a bunch of white guys?? DANCING????)
and whatever else they're doing
fires

is this above the level of most of the men? they obviously think it's all caveman crap, but is it?

At this point I think I would believe almost anything. I know that the man my daughter knows has hinted at her attending the woman's weekend version. :\
Don't believe that's going to happen anytime soon though!

Date: September 22, 2009 09:45PM

although i have not gotten all the info i've wanted, one resounding message has been made clear to me from many

people.

do not let her do the womens weekend, at all costs, you have got to put your foot down there.

if there's nothing else you can control, this is the one thing you've got to stop from happening.

Date: September 22, 2009 09:47PM

please read my post on multi level marketing and commercial schemes, hattah

Date: September 23, 2009 12:17AM

tiggerwil
please read my post on multi level marketing and commercial schemes, hattah

tiggerwil could you post a link or tell me which thread it is?

Glad your doing okay. Things have a way of coming out the way they are supposed to in the end. Chin up :)

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: October 04, 2009 11:15AM

hattah;

Scroll to the top of the page here. Look to the TOP RIGHT. There will be a tab called "Search".

Click on that and type in tiggerwil or some such marker and you will be given a list from the Rick Ross Archives to click on.

Enjoy!

Date: October 08, 2009 06:48PM

haha! thanks sparky i found it.

right now the 'sons' are looking like a watered down version of Sterling. So I am crossing my fingers.

Date: December 04, 2009 04:59AM

another mens weekend in newburgh.

justins gonna have a GREAT christmas, who knows about the attendees families though, but who cares, really????

as long as the beast is fed.

500 bucks goes a long way at christmas time, hope all these guys with kids can afford to attend and take care of

the holiday, im sure glad all that money is floating around out there.

Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.