Current Page: 28 of 28
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: swissalyst ()
Date: June 20, 2019 05:07AM

“Keith Raniere, a self-help guru accused of leading a sex cult that enslaved women, has been found guilty of all charges against him.”

[www.bbc.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Beware of Groups of Former NXIVM Disciples Recruiting
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 24, 2019 08:26PM

I have heard that there are splinter groups that are getting together that are extolling the philosophy of ‘rational inquiry’ as laid out by Keith Raniere,” Ross told the Times-Union.

Are there people getting together? Yes. … But they have no charismatic leader, they have no meaningful assets, they have no meaningful cash flow. I think that NXIVM will dissipate. I don’t think that anyone will step into the … power vacuum and reinstitute the group, and unite the group factions or people that are left in the residue of what’s happened.”

NXIVM SEX CULT: What's next for kingpin, pals?

[torontosun.com]

This is the guy the Dalai Lama accepted $$$ from
Date: July 28, 2019 10:03AM

Raniere Beaten by Mexicans: Out of Hospital and Headed to Isolation Unit
July 23, 2019

Well, it certainly didn’t take long for Keith Raniere to find out what the rest of his life is going to be like…

Shortly after being returned to the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) after his stunning conviction on all charges, Raniere got jumped by three Mexican inmates.

Article here:

[frankreport.com]

Comments are interested. Here are a few choice ones.

Raniere will never be safe again
July 24, 2019 at 1:39 pm
If Raniere could only get an interdependent ethic sourcing (a process done in NXIVM), he could see how he was the cause all of this to happen (right down to the beating he just had)

He’d also see how this is really about him, his behavior, his actions and his own doing.

He’d understand when you abuse Mexican women the way he did, Mexican men are going to show their own form of JUSTICE.

Doctor Who
July 23, 2019 at 7:57 pm
Most people don’t end up in a hardcore prison setting unless they’ve been accused and/or convicted of something very bad in the first place. There’s no reason to expect all these ‘bad’ people to suddenly start acting civilized, so someone’s gonna get beat – it’s a fact of life in places like that

KAR has already been found guilty and is simply awaiting sentencing, so it’s not like he’s an ‘innocent bystander’…… in fact, based on the hard evidence and clear facts of this case, he’s done some very bad things to a lot of people, and therefore deserves to be exactly where he is…. with a lot of other bad people

In extreme cases like this, there is really no reason for anyone NOT to expect the Vantard to get roughed up on a regular basis in prison, especially as a child molester/ rapist and abuser of Mexican girls…

And to be completely honest, I’m not going to stand in the way of the many victims that likely enjoy seeing Vantard getting even a fraction of the pain they’ve experienced by his own hand. This is likely the only true ‘justice’ many of them will ever get, even if it isn’t an ideal form of justice to most.

Date: July 28, 2019 10:07AM

Reuters News search results for NXIVM

[www.reuters.com]

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: April 20, 2020 04:44AM

The new horror film “1BR” uses the real-life experiences of Scientologists and those in NXIVM to paint a terrifying portrait of one woman’s descent into cult madness.

[www.thedailybeast.com]

Date: August 03, 2020 02:49AM

Quoted from an informative article

Revisiting the Book That Inspired Pickup Artists, Cult Leaders--and Was Linked to a Murder

[jezebel.com]

In recent years, NLP has linked to notable allegations of abuse. Nancy Salzman, the president of the “sex cult” NXIVM, reportedly studied NLP under a Bandler protege. Keith Raniere, the group’s leader, “saw the value” in Salzman’s NLP expertise, as his ex-girlfriend told New York Magazine.

“Keith saw what [Salzman] could do to quickly engage a group of people, and her ability to hypnotize them,” she said.

NXIVM proved to be an alleged cult masquerading as a self-help organization and Raniere has been charged with sex trafficking, conspiracy, and racketeering.

NLP’s claims perhaps found more mainstream success with the influential self-help guru Tony Robbins, he of (injurious) fire-walking rituals, claims of hypnotic abilities, and the bestselling book Unlimited Power. Robbins counts Grinder as one of his most influential mentors. Recently, Robbins was accused of sexual harassment and berating survivors of rape and domestic violence during workshops. Robbins is also an idol to PUA icon Mystery, who once advised pushing through women’s sexual resistance by “just [taking] your cock out and [starting] stroking it.”

It seems easy enough to have anticipated these applications and associations of NLP and pickup artistry. Just put the Frogs into Princes ethos in its simplest terms: doing whatever it takes to get just what you want.

Posted by: TwoDjinn ()
Date: August 03, 2020 08:09AM

Thanks for the post conboy.

8/23/2020 HBO should be debuting THE VOW 6 part documentary from the trailer I just saw. I am/was a NXIVM outsider who happened to live in Knox Woods and I did help the documentary crew with logistics and a tour of the lay of the land in Halfmoon. It will be interesting to see if footage that I shot with Catherine Oxenberg and one of the producers makes the cut. We were probably some of the last "civilians" who saw Keith before he fled to Mexico. I was driving a rental SUV over on Oregon Trail when we spotted Keith in the dark with two of his followers. They ran to the house when I did a U-Turn killed the lights and pulled up to the driveway. Keith was peeking out from behind a curtain while Karim got out with a cameraman in tow and stormed up the driveway yelling some expletives. This was before Captive was published and of course any of the arrests(a dark and rainy night early November 2017). We were out on the tour of the NXIVM properties in Halfmoon with hopes of spotting India (we didnt see her but we got Keith) . I also shot some film with Mark V who was a neighbor for years but we never spoke until after he NXITED and I went out with a crewman while he shot film the day of the FBI raid on Nancy Salzman's house. I am now officially retired from cult busting.

Money NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Date: September 06, 2020 04:26AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

Dalai Lama Signing Taschen Books new
Posted by: facet
Date: August 02, 2020 12:16PM

I hope this is posted in the correct section, apologies in advance if it is not.

I received a marketing email from Taschen Books, something that I signed up for in 2009 and never heard anything from since.. until now.

The Dalai Lama has teamed up with Taschen and others in order to sell highly priced books that he has signed.

[www.taschen.com]

There are other editions too. This one is $12,425 usd or uk £9,500.

I wonder what everyone’s cut is?

Corboy note: CEI message board participant facet contributed this item in another section of the CEI message board. Corboy has put a copy here.

Awhile back, in 2009 the DL received 1 million dollars from Keith Raniere's group.

[dailygazette.com]

More here:

[www.google.com]

Money NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Date: September 06, 2020 04:29AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

Dalai Lama Signing Taschen Books new
Posted by: facet
Date: August 02, 2020 12:16PM

I hope this is posted in the correct section, apologies in advance if it is not.

I received a marketing email from Taschen Books, something that I signed up for in 2009 and never heard anything from since.. until now.

The Dalai Lama has teamed up with Taschen and others in order to sell highly priced books that he has signed.

[www.taschen.com]

There are other editions too. This one is $12,425 usd or uk £9,500.

I wonder what everyone’s cut is?

Corboy note: CEI message board participant facet contributed this item in another section of the CEI message board. Corboy has put a copy here.

Awhile back, in 2009 the DL received 1 million dollars from Keith Raniere's group.

[dailygazette.com]

More here:

[www.google.com]

One article mentions this:

[www.refinery29.com]

On May 6, 2009, the Dalai Lama arrived in Albany, New York to speak on the topic of compassionate ethics during difficult times at the inaugural World Ethical Foundations Consortium conference that would be attended by 3,000 NXIVM members at Palace Theatre. High ranking members of NXIVM joined him on stage. At one point, the Dalai Lama placed a traditional ceremonial Tibetan scarf, known as a khata, around the Raniere’s neck. The WEFC was a non-profit organization established by Raniere alongside sisters and NXIVM members, Sara and Clare Bronfman. Sara in particular is credited with helping book the Dalai Lama to speak at the event, thanks to her relationship with his “personal emissary of peace” to the United States, Lama Tenzin Dhonden. Some allege that she was romantically involved with Dhonden.

This is where it gets tricky. It is unlikely that the Dalai Lama knew the depths of corruption and abuse beneath the surface of NXIVM, especially given that, in 2009, most people only knew it as a zealous self-help organization. When the Dalai Lama’s appearance was first announced, the Albany press was quick to question why he would associate himself with the “cult-like” organization. This was still years before the break of any major news story on NXIVM. The first whistleblowers who spoke out against the sex cult were all still a part of the organization at this time.
In each of their testimonies, the illusion was very much still intact at this point, at least for them.

Two local colleges, Skidmore College and Rensselaer Polytechnic declined to host the event. The Dalai Lama even received emails complaining of the association, reports Vanity Fair. During the month before the conference, the blowback was so bad that the Dalai Lama actually canceled his visit. Little is known about how he was convinced to reinstate the engagement, but it is believed that Sara and Clare Bronfman flew to Dharamsala, India to beg him to change his mind. Apparently, their persuasion worked.

Posted by: shamrock ()
Date: October 28, 2020 05:22AM

"Keith Raniere, a self-improvement guru whose organization Nxivm attracted millionaires and actors, was sentenced on Tuesday to 120 years in prison on convictions that he turned some female followers into sex slaves branded with his initials."

[www.theguardian.com]

Current Page: 28 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.