landmark education - need help
Posted by: cat ()
Date: May 01, 2009 07:01AM

Hi Guys,
I'm very interested to talk to anyone who's been working/ volunteering/ assisting for Landmark recently or in the past few years. It's for a radio program I'm producing, and would like to talk on or off the record with anyone who's willing to share their experience.
Please send me a private message with your details if you can help.
THANKS VERY MUCH

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: landmark education - need help
Posted by: Amhebera ()
Date: May 02, 2009 12:41AM

cat
Hi Guys,
I'm very interested to talk to anyone who's been working/ volunteering/ assisting for Landmark recently or in the past few years. It's for a radio program I'm producing, and would like to talk on or off the record with anyone who's willing to share their experience.
Please send me a private message with your details if you can help.
THANKS VERY MUCH

Your thread title is a tad misleading. You make it sound like you personally "need help". A radio program isn't a bad thing, but I think your title should reflect that.

I'd like to know if your radio program is planning to look at it from both sides, that is, where you present opinions from people who like it as well as those who do not, or will you look at it only from the side of those who dislike it?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 02, 2009 01:33AM

Amhebera:

Nothing is "misleading" about this thead.

But your posts are a "tad" disingenuous, as you are essentially here to help Landmark Education as a supporter.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 02, 2009 04:06PM

I have given cat my contact information.

I would like it very much to inform the public down under about landmark eduction.

Stay tuned.

Lars

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: May 07, 2009 01:39AM

Amhebera, Cat, ExLand...

are they all working in concert like the wikipedia socks?

Posted by: dtroy ()
Date: June 05, 2009 08:39AM

Cat ,I am sure we'll all appreciate it if you could upload the radio show and post it here.
thanks,
dtroy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.