Landmark in Europe: not many offices left thank God!
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: January 29, 2009 03:16AM

When I posted videos on youtubes I stated my mission to rid Europe of Landmark.

Now they seem to have courses in London and Ireland only. And Romania...but I am not sure if they are part of Europe.

Whatever. I think Landmark has suffered greatly from being exposed on french television and on swedish television.

Now we need some network in the United Kingdom to expose them. Then I think we will see the end of them over here.

I know a lot of people want to see them get out of their country. Please make it your business to fight them in your country.

I am not saying that I did this in Europe. I was maybe a little part of it. They still recruit people in Sweden and Denmark sending them to the forum course in London (or where ever). But when they don't offer courses in your country it becomes a hard job to convince people to join this evil cult of brainwashing.

nettie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark in Europe: not many offices left thank God!
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 29, 2009 03:40AM

Historically, the French government has been alert to anything or anyone that starts functioning as the equivalent of a state-within-the-state.

It goes back to the centuries when French monarchs sought to limit the power of barons who controlled enough property and troops to thwart royal authority---and, later, after the Revolution, republican government authority.

In the 16th century France was nearly torn apart by wars of religion in which feudal lords competed with each other and with the monarchy itself.

Itook centuries for a a French national identity that transcended regionalism to be created--and then accepted--and after that, maintained.

Because France had and still has porous borders, this is a fragile concept, requiring a lot of effort to maintain.

So a legacy of those centuries of history and strife is that the French cannot take their identity for granted and why the French government has been wary of anything or anyone powerful enough to operate as an independent fiefdom within the country--adn with no real accountability to France--or its tax collectors.

In the US, with its concrete geographic boundaries and our last land war dating back to the 1860s (other land wars smouldered later at the expense of Native Americans)...we have not had to worry about invasion.

So with secure physical boundaries, the US could afford to tolerate a variety of discussion, capitalist enterprise, but also indulge a fateful naivete in relation to entities that have exploited the generosity of the First Amerndment for their own use, but try to disrupt exercise of First Amenment in sustaining any discussion that sheds an unflattering light on such entities ---especially discussions which said entities cannot control for their own purposes.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 03:58AM by corboy.

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: January 30, 2009 02:53AM

one reality TV feature on BBC and they are gone in London as well.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: January 31, 2009 03:35AM

MartinH
one reality TV feature on BBC and they are gone in London as well.

Is this foreshadow about something to come ?

Date: January 31, 2009 11:36AM

during my lifetime I have seen everything that has originated in the US coming to Sweden eventually;

- McDonalds, I eat there occasionalily
- TV with commercials (don't like commercials). For a long time we had only 2 channels owned by the "people". Now it is a mess.
- most movies come from the anglo-saxon world
- big gasguzzling SUV's.
- Starbucks, Waynes coffe...

However I spent one year in the US as an exchange student - I loved it. I had one of my best years. Why? Because the mindset of americans that anything is possible if you just work at it is totally different from the swedish mentality that you should not stick out. Get a job that pays the bills and don't pursue your dreams.

I guess I am sticking out a little now and that feels good.

So I don't "hate" the US for all of the things they have exported to my country but some stuff is really bad! Like LGATS and all of the alternative therapies practised by non-professionals.

Re: Landmark in Europe: not many offices left thank God! CORRECTION
Date: January 31, 2009 12:19PM

I missed the Netherlands. They still operate there.

:-(

sorry
nettie

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 01, 2009 12:25AM

Am amazed Starbucks coffee made it big in Sweden.

Their coffee is OK by American standards.

But it isnt nearly as good as the Swedish method coffee my mother made us for breakfast every morning.

Mom used ordinary Folgers brand coffee, but used the method taught to her by her Swedish grandmother--egg coffee, open kettle method.

What resulted from Mom's following Great Grandma's method was something dark, strong, that tasted wonderful and was better than anything Ive ever had at Starbucks.

The calcium from the eggshells probably neutralized the acidity in the coffee and created that smooth taste.

You dont get egg coffee at Starbucks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.