Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: LEBD/Vanto tentacles in which companies and local governments?
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 18, 2008 07:55PM

Vegiegardener
Hi all

I am curious to know about LEBD/Vanto, and wondering which companies they have got their tentacles into. Has anyone else noticed any patterns in this regard? Looking at the list on the Vanto website, it looks like they've got their tentacles well into the energy industry. Has anyone else thought this?

If I'm correct, this could explain why a good percentage of people in the energy industry seem unable to face or talk about the unpleasant sides of energy depletion such as 'peak oil' (because they've been brainwashed into only seeing the 'possibilities' and they've been terrorised (ironically) into not being 'negative' and 'fearful').

Also how involved are they in local governments and city councils? Our local government seems to be overflowing with nastiness and disdain for pensioners and critics, fuelled ostensibly by the need for 'revitalisation'. It seems to scream out "Landmark' to me.

Vegiegardener

List of "clients" of Vanto Group / Landmark Education Business Development (LEBD) "A Landmark Education Company" :

[www.vantogroup.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: reptar ()
Date: November 25, 2010 09:43PM

ajinajan
List of "clients" of Vanto Group / Landmark Education Business Development (LEBD) "A Landmark Education Company" :

[www.vantogroup.com]

My god that's an awful website. I guess someone forgot to invent the possibility of some decent web design...

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: November 27, 2010 09:00AM

Who needs good design when you are "Landmark awesome" in your own mind?

John

Posted by: reptar ()
Date: November 28, 2010 08:35PM

I just expected it to look a little more professional. I won't say why in public as I don't want to give them better recruiting ideas.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.