I HATE LANDMARK - watch my videos on youtube
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 06, 2008 02:25AM

you can find them if you search on "nisseberka" or Lars Bergwik

Landmark is an evil cult that has to be stopped - please join in my campaign against them.

Landmark will meet their destiny soon - but I need more people to come out with their face.

You have nothing to fear - Landmark will never be able to sue your ass...look at me - I have not been sued. I have not been harassed - just say "NO. I choose not to participate in your programs"

Or - if you have been involved in landmark - Say "I want a full refund - I don't live life powerfully and I don't live a life I love" - then threathen them with the police if they ever contact you again.

JUST SAY NO!

nettie/Lars/nisseberka
the entity who has made it his life mission to close the evil cult Landmark "Education" Corporation DOWN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I HATE LANDMARK - watch my videos on youtube
Date: June 19, 2008 02:04AM

I don't hate landmark anymore - they have offered me 1 quadrillion million dollars if I shut up.

I had to turn them down. No bank in Sweden will accept that amount of money - it would burst their already filled up coffers.

Date: September 01, 2008 05:55PM

now my first video has reached over 10,000 views.

One landmarker said that nobody listens to a grumpy old man like me. Maybe that is so but still I do get some positive feedback and some not so positive. Most landmarker never comment on the content of the video. They just say that I am repeating hearsay. Some attack me personally. Some just cannot take that there is a darker side of landmark.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 02, 2008 02:24PM

nettie
now my first video has reached over 10,000 views.

One landmarker said that nobody listens to a grumpy old man like me. Maybe that is so but still I do get some positive feedback and some not so positive. Most landmarker never comment on the content of the video. They just say that I am repeating hearsay. Some attack me personally. Some just cannot take that there is a darker side of landmark.

Rock on nettie, rock on.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: September 03, 2008 11:50AM

Actually, I do remember a movie ... something about grumpy old men. I wonder if it was Landmark related? :-P

John

Posted by: novawash ()
Date: September 14, 2008 07:54AM

Lars,
Thanx for your message and on youtube, I saw your videos on youtube, even though a lot of the comments appear to be negative towards you.
I went through a similar program, am now in the process of getting over it.
These cultish people are sickening, rape people psychologically, people are already in crisis, how could they possibly prey on the vulnerable ones.
I was severely depressed and got major trust issues and other issues, otherwise, I would have never been sucked in there.
I really can't believe they kind of things I did when I was with them. This scares me. Thank god, that you posted your message here and on youtube.
Rock on, rock on!

Date: September 14, 2008 10:48PM

thanks novawash for your comment. It is always nice to hear that my videos are doing something good.

Date: October 22, 2008 01:14AM

YEAH! Over 13000 views on my first video!

And I receive a lot of postive feedback. (and some negative :-) )

Some people seek my advice how to handle the landmark robots. I try to help but it is saddening to hear how people have to fight these "monsters" all over the globe.

Well - take it easy. If you are harassed by a landmarker - just say "thanks but no thanks - I already live my life powerfully and I live a life I love" (that would be talking landmark mumbo jumbo back to them.

Or you can say "I am not touched, moved and inspired!" Another stupid jargon they use

Or you can say "f-k off! If you ever talk to me again about landmark our friendship is over."

Date: January 31, 2009 12:25PM

My first video with title:

"Landmark Education Forum leader threathens to kill his wife part 1"

has now reached 17777 views.

Comments from pro landmarkers are usually off topic. They seldom comment on the content. Rather they give a sales pitch for landmark.

Here are some examples:
"I have taken a number of Landmark Educational course. I have not experienced any problems with free speech and I can say without contradiction they do not engage in brain washing. I would say it has given me a framework for exploring possibilities and see life in a positive way. "

"I respect what you have to say as you are entitled to your opinion, But who are you to say LandMark- or the system they teach are evil? Than you as an individual are determining what evil is? After all LandMark is a business, and any business has to have a system to stay alive.
How many minds are freed from this course... how many destructive looping thoughts evaporate after completion of the course?
We all can find that bad in any situation--- "

nettie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.