Posted by: Sulalee ()
Date: May 27, 2008 08:49PM

Wooo Hoooooo!!!!! YES!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Former Intro. Leader speaks on his knowledge of Landmark
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 28, 2008 01:31PM

John Fox
Fantastic news! World conquest will soon be ours ... er, yours.

John

Join my new cult - the Lars Education - now in theaters in your home...in your dreams and in your life...a life that works for Lars and nobody else...sign this waiver;

Lars can never be accused of anything...he is the second coming of Christ..on a mission from God...she sent me here to harass everyone into submission...

:-)

Well - seriously we are all in it together - we are gaining momentum and it is a team effort...I don't want to be alone at the top of the pyramid...I need some lower level minions to recruit suckers into my cult...sorry - I just cant help myself.

Landmark is a serious threath to human beings - they must be stopped!

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: May 28, 2008 02:04PM

We could even make our own movie too ....

"Invasion of the body snatchers" anyone?

John

Date: June 02, 2008 12:23AM

next goal is 3000 views for the first vid...tell your friends that your life will suck if they don't join the new cult...watching stupid videos on youtube :-)

nettie/Lars/Nisseberka/ JC II

Date: June 07, 2008 12:52PM

nettie
next goal is 3000 views for the first vid...tell your friends that your life will suck if they don't join the new cult...watching stupid videos on youtube :-)

nettie/Lars/Nisseberka/ JC II

that goal has been accomplished - over 3000 views!

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: June 18, 2008 02:20PM

Nettie, a question for you:
What is Landmark's approach to rehab? Scientology has narconon, what does Landmark do with addicted graduates, or first time forum attendees?
Have you ever heard of LM 'recommending' set periods of time for 'clarity'?

I'll assume X days of 'clarity' means abstinance from booze or drugs for X number of days.

Date: June 19, 2008 01:57AM

ON2 LF
Nettie, a question for you:
What is Landmark's approach to rehab? Scientology has narconon, what does Landmark do with addicted graduates, or first time forum attendees?
Have you ever heard of LM 'recommending' set periods of time for 'clarity'?

I'll assume X days of 'clarity' means abstinance from booze or drugs for X number of days.

No - landmark does it internally. You are "invited" to assist within the landmark office. That is the only "rehab" you need.

Landmark does not want addicts - they are not "people that are well". Of course a lot of people that do landmark use drugs and alcohol but they say that you should abstain from them during the forum. Why? Because the mind control will be less effective if you are under influence.

But let us make a landmark rehab center - the intergrity center - like narconon we will sit in a sauna and sweat all our rackets and winning formulas out. I think they will ooze out in the color purple.

Then we are free - to become super human wernerdroids - we will conquer the world - but the scientologists we will declare fair game and SPs. I don't like scientologists

Date: June 19, 2008 07:47AM

nettie
Landmark does not want addicts - they are not "people that are well". Of course a lot of people that do landmark use drugs and alcohol but they say that you should abstain from them during the forum. Why? Because the mind control will be less effective if you are under influence.

I'm thinking Landmark must be lowering its 'standards', if thats even possible...
I know of a few lekkies who are alcoholics, practicing but functioning alcoholics. One is also a drug addict, again, functional. One person who is alcoholic only, reviewed their forum and was asked not to drink during the forum and I suspect, for a period of time after their 'reviewed' forum. One person is addicted to both alcohol and drugs, reviewed their forum and has been on 30 days of 'clarity' since. I've never heard of this before, I know LM claims it doesn't want addicts or the mentally ill, but I'm also thinking LM is finally getting sloppier in its approach, if that is possible, and is allowing addicts into forums..but attempting to salvage the indoctrination process by insisting, or ordering that those reviewing a forum abstain from their addictions during and after the forum, so the programming can take full effect.
Whatever the case, LM pretty much exposes its abysmal lack of integrity, again. They claim not to accept candidates with problems, then they put a candidate with big issues, on 'clarity'? LM stupidity is as endless as their ability to reduce living human beings into puppets.
Obviously, LM isn't concerned about addiction, but is also clueless as to how it affects the mind. The people I know who are addicted may actually have their only saving grace in their addictions as long as they are under the spell of Landmark. An addict or alcoholic cannot be fully controlled as long as they are practicing, in fact, a practicing addict does not typically allow for any other convictions to rule in their minds except for their very own. Obviously, they can be manipulated and conned but they can't be fully indoctrinated...to them I say, 'drink up'!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2008 07:59AM by ON2 LF.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: June 19, 2008 10:31AM

Maybe they are becoming more desperate as things get harder for them?

John

Date: June 19, 2008 11:51AM

John Fox
Maybe they are becoming more desperate as things get harder for them?

John

That is my thinking. Also, the people I am speaking of are very indoctrinated/devoted lekkies, and do all they can to get more sheeple into the fold.

LM must make exceptions for its profitable devotees, and simply 'creates' new approaches on the fly, like the X days of clarity thing, when they run into issues that would normally prove too disruptive for successful indoctrination.

Is LM not choosing to stand stoically by werner's how-to handbook (compiled with borrowed philosophies and some distorted English language) on complete transformation in 3 days? They are issuing additional days of 'clarity' now?

Also interesting is the same old trolls that keep returning to distract from topics focused on LM and/or werner in the threads on this board. LM simply cannot afford to have any facts about its congame be made available to anyone who will inevitably be googling Landmark, and find this site instead.

(Side note: Landmark Education never had anything to stand by or be stoic about...'werner's work' being just as empty and meaningless as he believes life is.)

Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.