Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Former Intro. Leader speaks on his knowledge of Landmark
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 20, 2008 12:05AM

Hi Sulalee,

I am about to go into the studio to make another video.

Stay tuned.

Good that you have joined our cult here :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sulalee ()
Date: May 20, 2008 08:03AM

Hello Friend! Really looking forward to your new vid.

See you "back at the Youtube ranch"....

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: May 20, 2008 11:45AM

Sulalee
Helloooooo!!!!! Guess who? Yes, it's me, the dreaded Sulalee from the Youtube threads. The "robots" have called me everything from psychotic to evil to insincere to fat! If they could only know how small, unimposing, and soft-spoken I actually am IRL. What drives me to do this is that my best friend of 25 years got involved in Landmark nearly 10 years ago, and she has been lost to me ever since. I am a psychologist and I have seen first hand the damage and destruction Landmark does at every level of a person and his/her relationships and life.

I am so happy Lars is here. I am so happy you all are here. It gets a little exhausting and depleting fighting with the LM vigilantes all the time, and so I am hoping I can come here to get re-energized for the fight amongst kindred folk.

Keep on keeping on, y'all. LM's days are numbered because it cannot survive in an environment of free speech like the internet.

Hi Sulalee!!! Glad to see you're here. This is definately a good place to come and get re-energized. I'm ready to do battle with Lekkies any time any place. I participated in Landmark for 9 months before I realized something wasn't right and have had to rebuild my life because of my involvement in Landmark. Because of that I'm pissed and vowed to fight them as long as I am around.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: May 20, 2008 11:52AM

Hi Sulalee. Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here.

John

Date: May 20, 2008 10:02PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I had an interesting thought yesterday. On Youtube, LMers accused me of being unethical in using my authority as a psychologist to smear LM. On the other hand, had I used my authority as a psychologist to praise and recommend LM, they'd all be kissing my "you know what". Funny...

The YT threads are silent right now and that's a good thing. It means that there's probably a consensus among the higher ups that there's no point in engaging with a losing battle, that the opponents are just too formidable. And the drones are just following orders.

In an environment of free speech, LM has a snowflake's chance in hell.

Ten years ago, my best friend of 25 years was lured into LM by a man with whom she had a brief affair, and with whom she was in love. He flaked out on her and went back to his wife (as is usually the case). But just before completely vaporizing from her life, this evil being called my friend from Forum and got "complete" with her. He told her he was sorry he couldn't deliver the goods in terms of leaving his wife for her, told her she was a remarkable human being that deserved more than that, and then gave her the "gift" of Landmark instead. And that was the beginning of the end of our friendship.

If I can cause enough disturbance to prevent one person a week from enrolling or re-enrolling in LM courses, I feel my efforts are worthwhile.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 21, 2008 03:26AM

I couldn't help myself - I talked for 31 minutes. There are 4 parts - I may seem like a rambling idiot. If you think that I should shut up and stop whining I will....I have to pay the studio and it is becoming a strain on my economy...maybe I will have to sue landmark to get some money.

Date: May 21, 2008 03:29AM

I just had another recollection from the time when my friend of 25 years became a Landroid. At around the time when she was taking the Curriculum for Living, I was in the process of planning my wedding. There was already a significant rift in our relationship by that time because I simply could not tolerate her language, her emotional swings. At the time, I was in graduate school studying to become a psychotherapist, and I couldn't talk about some of the ideas I was finding interesting without her somehow twisting it and turning it into something she had already learned at Landmark. I couldn't deal with the constant "sharing". Sorry if this disturbs anyone's sensibilities, but hearing about her masturbatory fantasies that involved me and my then fiance (now husband) was a little bit too much even for me.

Anyhow, here's what I recently recollected. It was around the time when I was planning my wedding, and I hadn't asked her to be my matron of honor... After 25 years of friendship, it is almost taken for granted that a woman's best friend will be her matron of honor. I hadn't asked her specifically because I had stopped trusting her when she delved deeper and deeper into Landmark. It was an excruciatingly difficult decision for me to make, but it seemed to me that my best friend was gone and someone else had taken her place, someone I didn't even know, someone who always seemed to have a secondary motive in every interaction...

Then, one day, she confronted me about not asking her. It was shortly after 9/11, so an emotional time for everyone. We were at lunch together, and I was pretty relaxed. My guard was down. And she became highly emotional and tearful in the middle of a restaurant. And so I asked her to be my matron of honor. But then, after I went home and told my fiance the story, I realized I'd been manipulated into letting her implicate her new Landmark-informed self so deeply and intimately into my life. And I got angry. So, I found a very diplomatic, perhaps just as manipulative way, to demote her.

I feel like all of these stories need to be told by those of us who have lost ourselves or our loved ones to Landmark.

Date: May 21, 2008 02:29PM

Hey Nettie,

Perhaps a refund from Landmark would help? (grin)

John

Date: May 21, 2008 06:36PM

Yes, indeed! Some money from Landmark would do a world of good... But don't bet on it...

Date: May 21, 2008 06:40PM

Just let us know as soon as the videos are available, okay?

John

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.