Australia funding Landmark Education ?
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: April 02, 2008 07:32PM

[www.theaustralian.news.com.au]
The Australian
April 02, 2008
Defence sends staff on 'cult' courses: The Department of Defence has spent thousands of dollars on professional development courses run by an organisation listed in France as a possible cult.

and a separate article here:

[www.abc.net.au]
ABC News
April 02, 2008
Defence workers trained by 'cult': The Defence Department has admitted some of its personnel have undertaken professional development courses run by an organisation that had been listed as a possible cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Australia funding Landmark Education ?
Date: April 02, 2008 07:38PM

ajinajan
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23471173-12377,00.html
The Australian
April 02, 2008
Defence sends staff on 'cult' courses: The Department of Defence has spent thousands of dollars on professional development courses run by an organisation listed in France as a possible cult.

[www.abc.net.au]
ABC News
April 02, 2008
Defence workers trained by 'cult': The Defence Department has admitted some of its personnel have undertaken professional development courses run by an organisation that had been listed as a possible cult.

Here's another article about Landmark Education in Australia:

[www.news.com.au]
Melbourne Herald Sun
March 09, 2008
We pay for seminars: Taxpayers are picking up the bill to send police officers and bureaucrats on a controversial personal enlightenment course.
by Peter Rolfe

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 02, 2008 08:13PM

this is good news! David Ure - the forum leader that I was "butler" for - comes from Australia. I hope there will be a documentary done "down under" so he can show his face there.

In the swedish documentary he appeared when he said something like "landmark is not a cult - what you are presenting is a biased opinion" when he was asked to comment on the documentary.

He looked pretty foolish. I'd love to see him again in a critical program. What a blast it would be. I hope someone will post the swedish documentary on the net with english wubtitles.

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: April 03, 2008 12:22AM

I'm glad they are bringing this to public attention, especially with the "C" word attached.

Scary that Landmark is infiltrating defense!!!

Very scary.

Date: April 03, 2008 07:41AM

ajinajan
ajinajan
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23471173-12377,00.html
The Australian
April 02, 2008

[www.abc.net.au]
ABC News
April 02, 2008

Here's another article about Landmark Education in Australia:

[www.news.com.au]
Melbourne Herald Sun
March 09, 2008
We pay for seminars: Taxpayers are picking up the bill to send police officers and bureaucrats on a controversial personal enlightenment course.
by Peter Rolfe

And here is another recent article about Landmark Education infiltration in Australia:

[www.abc.net.au]
Defence Dept under fire over professional development spending
April 02, 2008
ABC Online, Australia
Reporter: Daniel Hoare

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.