extremely enchanting woman who had me captive under her power
Posted by: mslur ()
Date: March 21, 2008 09:09AM

Hello everyone,

New to this website but found it very interesting due to my experiences. Has anyone ever known of any female who has had people under her control by way of hypnosis and mind control. Maybe even casting a spell upon them?

I was unfortunate enough to have crossed paths with an extremely enchanting woman who had me captive under her power for some time. Looking back now I felt like I was in a cult as she brainwashed me and had me completely under her control and command.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2008 09:17AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: extremely enchanting woman who had me captive under her power
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 21, 2008 09:45AM

If you are not talking about a personal relationship only, then there are MANY professional women like that operating in this field.

Read the complete threads on Byron Katie in this forum, and the Cults-Sects forum.
[forum.culteducation.com]
[forum.culteducation.com]

complex hypnosis could be thought of as "casting a spell" in a sense.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 21, 2008 09:51AM

There is also a section within the Web site about abusive controlling relationships.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Date: March 24, 2008 04:16AM

Thanks guys,

Found some of the articles really interesting although different from my situation.

Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: March 28, 2008 12:00PM

what was your situation ?

Date: April 01, 2008 02:10AM

Hi Patrick,

My situation was that whilst I was working in a village shop I somehow fell under the spell, or was brainwashed, hypnotized (call it what you will) by an older, enchanting, mystical and very powerul woman. I would go to her at her command and was eventually made to serve and worship her. She would use things to make me do as she wished and had me distanced from a lot of the outside world. after a while I believed everything she said and hung on her every word. My sole purpose in life was to serve her.

Date: April 01, 2008 04:17PM

One could try to make a joke and say it sounds like marriage....

but I won't.
But if it were a one-on-one thing, that would not be an LGAT, that would be a controlling relationship.
Maybe there are many types of one-one relationships that are a bit cultish?

Maybe this woman was a "Dom", (Dominant-Master) as they say, and those folks look around for "servants" or I think they even call them "slaves"?? (any BDSM experts in the house??)
I do recall even seeing a website years ago when searching for hypnosis stuff, in which so-called "Dominant Masters" were posting info about how to use hypnosis, Mind-Control, and things of that nature, to try and influence and control their submissive "slave". (it was sick and demented stuff, quite disturbed people, seems to me).

So if the woman was one of these Dominants, there is no reason to think they don't read books, websites, etc, on how to best control those around them??
Or maybe she was into "Dark Wicca" or whatever, and some of those folks study all the same stuff.
The bottom line, is it doesn't matter if "Wiccan Spells" have any truth or not. They seem to function as a type of hypnotic suggestion, which is just a type of covert persuasion.

there have been many stories here about Holistic Naturopaths, and many others, who engage in all sorts of one-to-one tactics of this nature, either for money, sex, power, or all of the above.
Even some salespeople are able to use some of the techniques.

I used to know a guy, who I grew up with, who got into the Holistic Healing game, and made a ton of money. He would just intuitively do many of the techniques, many he learned at Chiropractic College, where they teach some of it. He was/is just very pushy and controlling, and forceful and confident sounding, and people buy into it.

So yeah, one on one manipulation can happen, and some people do spend time lots of time learning how to do it.

Date: April 01, 2008 04:31PM

yikes, ask and ye shall receive...I did a quick internet search for...

BDSM and hypnosis....

and tons of sites came up. I only looked at the front-page of this site, it looks like some insane Hypno-Goddess thing.

[hypnoticslavetraining.com]

I did not look beyond the first page, its probably just some type of scam or whatever.
But notice all the keywords on the site...some very dangerous keywords embedded on that page...

..."Financial Domination, Blackmail, Money Slavery"...they are not even hiding it!!
Its a weird world...

So I guess the answer to your initial question is... YES.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.