Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Sterling Men's Weekend - adultery
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 21, 2010 06:51PM

lovingredneck:

Interesting.

But the Sterling weekend has a history of complaints, allegations of abuse and quite a bit of bad press for such a relatively small and obscure company.

Sterling is a for-profit privately owned company run by Justin Sterling, previously known as Arthur ''Artie'' Kasarjian.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Many women have complained about their spouse or boyfriend becoming too involved in Sterling and subsequently being negatively influenced by Sterling teachings.

Men that have participated have also complained about the practices of the group.

Justin Sterling is not a trained and licensed marriage and family therapist or professionally qualified counselor. He has no meaningful credentials. Instead, he has only his personal experience, which includes a very ugly divorce that once required supervised visitation with his daughter.

Sterling later remarried.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tiggerwil ()
Date: July 22, 2010 12:29AM

i take what youre saying, red, but i just want to say a couple of things

regardless of whether or not you or anyone else reading this believes in jesus christ

as the true son of God,

his teachings are guidelines

jesus never charged anyone money to hear him speak

jesus never withheld food, confined his followers, or limited their contact with the

outside world, i also dont think he kept everyone up for say,

20 some odd hours at a clip.

i dont think jesus ever encouraged anyone to dance around a room with war paint on

to a methodical drumbeat designed to "literally" beat his ideas into your psyche.

oh yeah, i dont think he encouraged his men to walk around screaming "im a f***ing

jerk" either.

your woman is not a queen, she is a person.

my guy is much more respectful of me now, in spite of sterling but with the help of a

good therapist whom were now done seeing. independence is normally the goal for

any

group, the american cancer society for example was formed with the goal of ridding

the world of cancer and eventually dissolving itself once the goal was acheived,

however impossible that goal might be, but not sterling. oh no, he wants to keep his

disciplines weak, whiny and dependent on him so he can make more money

his intent is to remain the leader, the only power or rank his disciples get is from

"volunteering". im glad you got alot out of this group. best of luck to you.

Posted by: speakable truth ()
Date: July 22, 2010 07:40PM

For further information, please read the post my wife and I added over a year ago in this forum "Large Group Awarnesss training" entitled "FAMILY OF WOMEN" (Justin Sterling's Women's Division). I believe it's now on page 8 or 9 in this section.

My wife's points are clear and a first persons account of the F'd up mind games she experienced while within the Sterling world.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: July 22, 2010 10:08PM

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.