Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Mankind Project - Garbage In Garbage Out
Posted by: cultedu99 ()
Date: October 09, 2007 07:26AM

I have attended a New Warrior Weekend a few years back, and it was life changing for me. I am sad that anyone has suffered from any of the processes associated with the Mankind Project.

However, I would invite the critics to look at themselves in the mirror and ask yourself "What was your part in the entire process" It is amazing to me all the energy spent on attack. I ask another question: Were you really available to the man in question and allowed him to be honest? I think many men are in hunger for a place to be honest with other men.

The weekend and I-Group allowed me to look at things in a different level and allow myself to experience unconditional love by men that I trusted. Not every man is perfect and many have their own issues. This was a learning experience for me and I also had to establish my own boundaries. This was a true gift.

Mankind is but one path. I have no opinion on the actions of others or individual situations and can only share what is true for me.

One thing Mankind really did for me was to encourage me to create a mission and to stay in mission to help our society.

The weekend and I-Group worked for me in some ways and in some ways was painful. That is called life. I wish you peace on your journey. How I love you all and wish you peace. I CoCreate a world of peace by sharing my blessings and being true to myself and others. Soaring Hawk

ps If you are thinking of attack in response to this post, I leave you with a question: I know my truth, what is yours?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: October 10, 2007 07:29AM

cultedu99
I have attended a New Warrior Weekend a few years back, and it was life changing for me. I am sad that anyone has suffered from any of the processes associated with the Mankind Project.

However, I would invite the critics to look at themselves in the mirror and ask yourself "What was your part in the entire process" It is amazing to me all the energy spent on attack. I ask another question: Were you really available to the man in question and allowed him to be honest? I think many men are in hunger for a place to be honest with other men.

The weekend and I-Group allowed me to look at things in a different level and allow myself to experience unconditional love by men that I trusted. Not every man is perfect and many have their own issues. This was a learning experience for me and I also had to establish my own boundaries. This was a true gift.

Mankind is but one path. I have no opinion on the actions of others or individual situations and can only share what is true for me.

One thing Mankind really did for me was to encourage me to create a mission and to stay in mission to help our society.

The weekend and I-Group worked for me in some ways and in some ways was painful. That is called life. I wish you peace on your journey. How I love you all and wish you peace. I CoCreate a world of peace by sharing my blessings and being true to myself and others. Soaring Hawk

ps If you are thinking of attack in response to this post, I leave you with a question: I know my truth, what is yours?

Save for your bromides, I have no idea what you're talking about. You'd have to give me more information on your "truth."

But I liked you last line which is a variant on "I know you are but what am I?" P.W. Herman. Nice touch.

Posted by: The_Houdini ()
Date: October 12, 2007 03:20AM

Hi again, it's me the "victim basher". Since you commented that the poor crackhead that killed himself is a victim, logic would also deem him as the perpetrator since the victim and abuser in a suicide event are on in the same. If you really believe the NWTA thing this guy went to drove him to suicide and not his substance abuse, you really have a few screws loose and may consider seeking help before you hurt yourself.

Again, I reiterate my belief that NWTA is to help people men build confidence who feel inadequate and have little social skills. What's better, a group like this or having nutcases who have no way of getting their emotions out other than a shotgun or a bottle?

There are much more dangerous groups (AKA. skull and bones, the masons etc.) that you could be focusing your energy on that these guys. You're choosing to "bash" a bunch fo middle aged guys who chose a support group as a hobby. You're also playing into this quack institute's agenda. The more "groups" they deem as "cults", the more people will need their pathetic service. Hell, this institute is probably more of a cult than 90% of the groups they trash talk.

Date: October 12, 2007 03:43AM

The_Houdini
Hi again, it's me the "victim basher". Since you commented that the poor crackhead that killed himself is a victim, logic would also deem him as the perpetrator since the victim and abuser in a suicide event are on in the same. If you really believe the NWTA thing this guy went to drove him to suicide and not his substance abuse, you really have a few screws loose and may consider seeking help before you hurt yourself.

Listen up Cro-Mag: the activity you engaged in is called "victim bashing." I'm not getting into etiology or philosophy. Your logic is non-evident anyway.

Screws loose? Don't make me laugh. A board based on more research than you can possibly comprehend determined I'm fit to PROVIDE counseling, not your brand back-alley doublespeak, mmkay?

Masons or Skull and Bones...Sigh. YOU are show interest in these groups, so start a thread.

Otherwise...to quote John Lydon : "Piss off."

Date: October 12, 2007 04:32AM

"A board based on more research than you can possibly comprehend"
Holy crap... I'll be right back before I piss myself....stay there..LOLOLOLOL

Ok, you still there? Good.
First, this is NOT research. I work in a research lab, and not the pseudo-science kind, I actually made it thru graduate school in a ligitimate field of science.
This board is a promotion for the rick ross institute. It allows people like you to follow the herd and deem everything a "cult". The more groups they label "cults" the broader the market for this pseudo-science clinic.

I'm glad a board determined that you are fit to provide counseling, I'm really happy for you, what a sense of accomplishment that must be. Congrats.
Now if you could only carry on a debate without name calling, then perhaps you'll be promoted to a moderator. But until then, go fist your boyfiend you ass plowing chugg hole!

Date: October 12, 2007 05:46AM

The_Houdini
"A board based on more research than you can possibly comprehend"
Holy crap... I'll be right back before I piss myself....stay there..LOLOLOLOL

Ok, you still there? Good.
First, this is NOT research. I work in a research lab, and not the pseudo-science kind, I actually made it thru graduate school in a ligitimate field of science.

Let me guess: Quantum Physics?

The_Houdini
Now if you could only carry on a debate without name calling, then perhaps you'll be promoted to a moderator. But until then, go fist your boyfiend you ass plowing chugg hole!

I noticed most LGAT grads resort to insinuating someone is a homosexual. I always found their fascination with homosexual sex acts interesting. The thing they don't know they don't know, embedded deep and hard in the subconscience. A desire to fulfill these acts, perhaps? One can only guess in such an environment to sexual-orientation tolerance that a latent desire would be "unblocked" and the years of frustration would result in acting out.

Sorry, money grip, I don't go that way...but go back to your LGAT education and training...I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for back at the lab...in some darkened closet.

Date: October 12, 2007 09:09PM

"LGAT" grad? I told you what I think about those, but I apologize, I assumed you could read and comprehend what I wrote. I said I don't like those things. In my opinion, they're retarded, as I wrote before "My impression was that this group is comprised of middle aged men who have not balls or social skills". BUT, just because it's not for me doesn't mean I don't believe it's productive for someone else. My gripe with this website is it labels EVERYTHING a cult, which people like you buy into because your weak mind will only follow the flock. Just like the groups you accuse of being a "cult". As far as me being a homo; my 2 kids would prove otherwise. Calling you an ass-plowing chugg hole was an attempt to talk down to a level you understand, you already established you can't debate without juvenile name calling, and I can even trump you on that, ok pencil dick?

Date: October 12, 2007 09:37PM

The_Houdini
"LGAT" grad? I told you what I think about those, but I apologize, I assumed you could read and comprehend what I wrote. I said I don't like those things. In my opinion, they're retarded, as I wrote before "My impression was that this group is comprised of middle aged men who have not balls or social skills". BUT, just because it's not for me doesn't mean I don't believe it's productive for someone else. My gripe with this website is it labels EVERYTHING a cult, which people like you buy into because your weak mind will only follow the flock. Just like the groups you accuse of being a "cult". As far as me being a homo; my 2 kids would prove otherwise. Calling you an ass-plowing chugg hole was an attempt to talk down to a level you understand, you already established you can't debate without juvenile name calling, and I can even trump you on that, ok pencil dick?

Hey, look...that ain't my kinda scene, you bringing your 2 kids up in the same sentence as "balls," "dick," and other homosexual acts...They have other websites for that kind of stuff, but this ain't one of em.

Date: October 12, 2007 09:48PM

Ok, now you can't even identify a "." at the end of a sentence. You no longer amuse me. Enjoy your war on everything your master, rick ross, deems a cult. I hope your promotion to moderator comes soon, it will be a hell of an accomplishment for one hell of a guy, you truely diserve it.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:08PM

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.