Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Mankind Project - Garbage In Garbage Out
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: November 08, 2007 12:41PM

*yawn*

All this stuff is on this very website as well. Rick Ross makes no secret of his past. (1974 indeed. If he were so "evil" wouldn't his CV have more recent entries?...)

He still garners more respect from people who have benefitted from his site and his work, than any LGAT leader ever will. LGATs may dazzle but Rick Ross can bring you down to earth and put both your feet on the ground, where they belong. All without charging a dime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 08, 2007 02:06PM

Fishbulb
*yawn*

All this stuff is on this very website as well. Rick Ross makes no secret of his past. (1974 indeed. If he were so "evil" wouldn't his CV have more recent entries?...)

He still garners more respect from people who have benefitted from his site and his work, than any LGAT leader ever will. LGATs may dazzle but Rick Ross can bring you down to earth and put both your feet on the ground, where they belong. All without charging a dime.

Well stated fishbulb. There's no comparison between RR and the individuals routinely exposed and critiqued on this site. RR has a past like alot of people do, but the cult leaders, scam artists, and all around snake oil salesmen we hammer away at here still represent, practice and characterize the 'past' they want so much to smear RR with today.
RR is paid up, acquitted, and quite forgivable. Can't say the same for his enemies. Also, RR was quite young in the 70's but the same people who drag up his youthful escapades today are not young and are doing much worse things against humanity than RR could have even dreamt of doing.

Those idiots need to grab a brain, do a little self-monitoring/reflection and hide their presently shameless faces until they've paid some serious restitution and are prepared to come clean to the world about their own wrongs.

Of course, that won't happen, because RR has something they've never understood: 1.) Conscience 2.) Spine 3.) Integrity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2007 02:16PM by ON2 LF.

Date: November 09, 2007 05:27AM

Honesty? You're on culteducation.com and you are posting about honesty. Do you even know who Rick Ross is?

Yes, I am posting about honestly on culteducation.com. What does that have to do with anything?

As far as do I know who Rick Ross is ... no I do not. Nor do I know who you are. Are you implying that because I don't know who he is and because I don't buy anything from this website, that it somehow changes what I want to say? And if so, just exactly HOW do you come to that most grossly illogical and disconnected conclusion? Also, since you wanted to make us all more "acquainted" with Rick Ross, you posted a great deal of his personal information. Is there some reason you felt it necessary to do that? (By the way, doing so only maked YOU, not Rick Ross, look bad... it made you LOOK very childish... now remember, I am describing your actions and their effects, not calling you names, ok?) Is there some reason that you wish to discredit Mr. Ross by posting his personal information and that we should listen to you instead?

And as far as name calling goes, I didn't call you any names. Didn't call you a jerk, didn't call you an ass, didn't call you anything, but pointed out a simple fact (i.e., that you are a person who has been brainwashed). If you don't like people pointing out that you are brainwashed, you might want to consider seeing someone in the mental health industry who can help you work past that shortcoming.

I know where you are coming from, though. I used to get really pissed when people would point out that my hips were too big, or that my hair was too short, or that I looked ridiculous in what I had on (even if it was said in the kindest possible way). Then one day, I realized that I was already DONE with junior high and to quit whining if someone told me something about myself that I didn't like. I realized also that if everyone pointed out the same thing to me over and over again, the problem just might not be the other people. Maybe they pointed things out because before a person can make a change in their life, sometimes things have to be pointed out. Maybe my perception of an attack was really an act of compassion for my own well-being.

Maybe my pointing out that you were brainwashed was the same thing. Maybe SEVERAL people pointing out that LGAT attendees, adherents, and apologists are not the problem. Maybe the problem is that you, as a human being, cannot see what has happened to you. Maybe this forum is here because those of us who can see what these organizations and groups do to people might want to help others who have been "brainwashed."

In that vein, I am extending to you my understanding and compassion. You obviously have been duped into believing things that simply are not true, and I wish you all the best in life. I wish YOU compassion, understanding, and recovery from your LGAT experiences.

May God help everyone in your situation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2007 05:33AM by wanderingbutnotlost.

Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: November 09, 2007 05:46AM

ON2 LF

RR is paid up, acquitted, and quite forgivable. Can't say the same for his enemies. Also, RR was quite young in the 70's but the same people who drag up his youthful escapades today are not young and are doing much worse things against humanity than RR could have even dreamt of doing.

Those idiots need to grab a brain, do a little self-monitoring/reflection and hide their presently shameless faces until they've paid some serious restitution and are prepared to come clean to the world about their own wrongs.

Of course, that won't happen, because RR has something they've never understood: 1.) Conscience 2.) Spine 3.) Integrity

Amen to that, ON2LF. When I first read about Rick Ross' skeletons I honestly wasn't all that appalled. Not that I condone theft, but there is so much evil in this world, so many horrible things being done by people, that NOTHING in RR's distant history even made me shake my head.

This website and message board is a real Godsend (or whatever any non-theists would call it!) and has saved numerous people and their families from grief and destruction. The amount of centering and peace of mind it has given to me alone is beyond measure.

If there is such thing as karma, Rick Ross has earned tons of the good stuff thanks to the public service this site offers.

Posted by: The_Houdini ()
Date: November 09, 2007 06:02AM

wanderingbutnotlost
Honesty? You're on culteducation.com and you are posting about honesty. Do you even know who Rick Ross is?

Well, I guess if you want to call a theif honest more power to you, it's not my thing. As for my "brainwashing", who brainwashed me? I can assure you that no one but myself conjured my thoughts & opinions and I stand by them. I was about 2 sentences away from being kicked out of NWTA after 1/2 an hour before I left the retarded weird thing on my own. I seriously don't know who would stay at one of these things unless they wanted to be there. I am not nor never was a member of any LGAT and my only exposure to them cause me to have 1/2 hr temper tantrum that almost made me resort to crackin' some heads. Rick Ross is a piece of garbage that expects everything for free in life; he steals because he thinks he's entitled to things w/o working for them. He's an elitist, and conned you out of a "cult" and into his "clinic". I do admire him for all the weak minded people he's fooled though.

Yes, I am posting about honestly on culteducation.com. What does that have to do with anything?

As far as do I know who Rick Ross is ... no I do not. Nor do I know who you are. Are you implying that because I don't know who he is and because I don't buy anything from this website, that it somehow changes what I want to say? And if so, just exactly HOW do you come to that most grossly illogical and disconnected conclusion? Also, since you wanted to make us all more "acquainted" with Rick Ross, you posted a great deal of his personal information. Is there some reason you felt it necessary to do that? (By the way, doing so only maked YOU, not Rick Ross, look bad... it made you LOOK very childish... now remember, I am describing your actions and their effects, not calling you names, ok?) Is there some reason that you wish to discredit Mr. Ross by posting his personal information and that we should listen to you instead?

And as far as name calling goes, I didn't call you any names. Didn't call you a jerk, didn't call you an ass, didn't call you anything, but pointed out a simple fact (i.e., that you are a person who has been brainwashed). If you don't like people pointing out that you are brainwashed, you might want to consider seeing someone in the mental health industry who can help you work past that shortcoming.

I know where you are coming from, though. I used to get really pissed when people would point out that my hips were too big, or that my hair was too short, or that I looked ridiculous in what I had on (even if it was said in the kindest possible way). Then one day, I realized that I was already DONE with junior high and to quit whining if someone told me something about myself that I didn't like. I realized also that if everyone pointed out the same thing to me over and over again, the problem just might not be the other people. Maybe they pointed things out because before a person can make a change in their life, sometimes things have to be pointed out. Maybe my perception of an attack was really an act of compassion for my own well-being.

Maybe my pointing out that you were brainwashed was the same thing. Maybe SEVERAL people pointing out that LGAT attendees, adherents, and apologists are not the problem. Maybe the problem is that you, as a human being, cannot see what has happened to you. Maybe this forum is here because those of us who can see what these organizations and groups do to people might want to help others who have been "brainwashed."

In that vein, I am extending to you my understanding and compassion. You obviously have been duped into believing things that simply are not true, and I wish you all the best in life. I wish YOU compassion, understanding, and recovery from your LGAT experiences.

May God help everyone in your situation.

Date: November 09, 2007 06:34AM

Fishbulb
This website and message board is a real Godsend (or whatever any non-theists would call it!) and has saved numerous people and their families from grief and destruction. The amount of centering and peace of mind it has given to me alone is beyond measure.

Agreed Fishbulb.
Two things I admire immensely about RR, his guts and honesty.
He not only had the guts to provide a service that would get him attacked, threatened, sued, ridiculed, and hounded, but he even threw in a protection aspect to this service. A person registered here is protected from the raging cult goons who scrape, scratch and connive to get the members' identities.

The RR site ensures a voice for those who would otherwise be voiceless, because not even the laws of the land protect cult victims from the psychological and physical harm incurred with cult indoctrination.

There doesn't seem to be any laws written or enforced in North America to advocate for those who were conned, exploited, and harmed by cults. If there is legislation in place, I haven't heard of it in action in the court systems. Or maybe I am just misinformed or I just don't get out enough.

Either way, this site is quite unique and extremely valuable to the public on many levels.

Yup, he's a real gentleman in my estimation, and the cult shysters don't know this yet, but it is this very quality that has made it so friggin hard for them to tear him apart. :)
He's got them outclassed..no contest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2007 06:55AM by ON2 LF.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 09, 2007 09:49PM

To whom it may concern:

This thread is about the LGAT called "Mankind Project," not "Rick Ross."

When people posting here attack someone personally, it's a given that they are "out of gas."

That is, they can't deal with the facts and issues raised about a group or leader they support, so they attempt to take the thread off topic by resorting to personal attacks.

This is what "Internet trolls," attempting to subvert discussion boards, are all about.

They are not here for discussion, but rather disruption.

Troll Attacks are an Energy Suck
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 10, 2007 10:03AM

Troll attacks are an energy drain---it pulls our attention away from the stuff that
they dont want discussed.

It never hurts to take a pause for station identification and ponder two areas
that LGATs dislike us knowing about:

Room set up and sleep deprivation.

Both of which were discussed on these two threads (which you may have to copy and paste into your browser to take you there)

And, readers are especially invited to read the entire manipulating the room thread, not only because it is one of the most informative, educational things that ever appeared on RR.com, but to note the number and sheer viciousness of the troll attacks that ensued---it seemed to demonstrate that we were looking dead on at the very stuff that some of these outfits didnt want scrutinized.

So...ignore the trolls and keep right on educating yourselves and each other.

*Yawn* is the best response. Someone ought to come up with a menu of common place attacks and number them. That way, when a troll shows up, we
can say, 'Ah, yawn. #4. How old.'

Manipulating the Room

[forum.culteducation.com]

Sleep Deprivation

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: November 11, 2007 06:04AM

rrmoderator
This thread is about the LGAT called "Mankind Project," not "Rick Ross."

yes it is, and we're back on track.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.