Language of Landmark
Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: October 03, 2007 07:02AM

Hello,
I am not sure if there is a thread going on about this already - if there is, forgive me.

I am a grad student in linguistics and am very interested in the language of cults (landmark specifically, because I have had some very unfortunately close encounters with them). If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Language of Landmark
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: October 03, 2007 07:03AM

Keep reading. You'll find what you need.

Language of Landmark
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 03, 2007 12:50PM

yutolia
Hello,
I am not sure if there is a thread going on about this already - if there is, forgive me.

I am a grad student in linguistics and am very interested in the language of cults (landmark specifically, because I have had some very unfortunately close encounters with them). If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome.

On the same similar subject of "language of Landmark", can anyone decode this NXIVM / Keith Raniere / Executive Success Programs / Nancy Salzman / Prefect / whatever "language" for us ?

Barbara sits on the Board of Directors for NXIVM / Executive Success Programs, Inc. as well as being Division Chair of Commerce. She is a key contributor in the development and launching of the company’s NXIVM Centers [b:e13d5eade5]where the overall mission is to raise the ethics of humans to match the technological capabilities that have been created so the world does not destroy itself due to unethical use of this technology.[/b:e13d5eade5] In order to create a sustainable society our decisions need to be based on values that foster education, critical thinking and introspection. NXIVM Centers will offer an environment with programs that help us explore and develop ourselves in areas such as: leadership, family values, parenting, business, systems thinking, goal setting, time management, entrepreneurship, team building, creativity, sports, arts, music, culture, nutrition and health/wellness.

[www.barbarabouchey.com]

This is very very strange use of "language" ...

Language of Landmark
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: October 03, 2007 01:10PM

Sounds like they are talking about "The Bomb! :shock: " to me.... :lol:

Oh by the way, did you catch the term "Systems Thinking", that says it all.

Language of Landmark
Date: October 03, 2007 02:43PM

ajinajan
yutolia
Hello,

On the same similar subject of "language of Landmark", can anyone decode this NXIVM / Keith Raniere / Executive Success Programs / Nancy Salzman / Prefect / whatever "language" for us ?

Barbara sits on the Board of Directors for NXIVM / Executive Success Programs, Inc. as well as being Division Chair of Commerce. She is a key contributor in the development and launching of the company’s NXIVM Centers [b:18cf76fdb5]where the overall mission is to raise the ethics of humans to match the technological capabilities that have been created so the world does not destroy itself due to unethical use of this technology.[/b:18cf76fdb5] In order to create a sustainable society our decisions need to be based on values that foster education, critical thinking and introspection. NXIVM Centers will offer an environment with programs that help us explore and develop ourselves in areas such as: leadership, family values, parenting, business, systems thinking, goal setting, time management, entrepreneurship, team building, creativity, sports, arts, music, culture, nutrition and health/wellness.

[www.barbarabouchey.com]

Watch an interview with Charles Manson, where he says:

I know I don't know. I know I'm stupid. I admit, I'm a petty whatever.

[www.youtube.com]

Does that sound like a certain type of "language" that we are familiar with and have been discussing lately, hmm ?

Language of Landmark
Date: October 03, 2007 02:45PM

ajinajan
yutolia
Hello,

Barbara sits on the Board of Directors for NXIVM / Executive Success Programs, Inc. as well as being Division Chair of Commerce. She is a key contributor in the development and launching of the company’s NXIVM Centers [b:986b8d3df0]where the overall mission is to raise the ethics of humans to match the technological capabilities that have been created so the world does not destroy itself due to unethical use of this technology.[/b:986b8d3df0] In order to create a sustainable society our decisions need to be based on values that foster education, critical thinking and introspection. NXIVM Centers will offer an environment with programs that help us explore and develop ourselves in areas such as: leadership, family values, parenting, business, systems thinking, goal setting, time management, entrepreneurship, team building, creativity, sports, arts, music, culture, nutrition and health/wellness.

[www.barbarabouchey.com]

Watch an interview with Charles Manson, where he says:

I know I don't know. I know I'm stupid. I admit, I'm a petty whatever.

[www.youtube.com]

Does that sound like a certain type of "language" that we are familiar with and have been discussing lately, hmm ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.