My Details to What I experienced
Posted by: timetogo ()
Date: July 18, 2007 11:44PM

I want to start off by saying that I am still in contact with many people from WI. But my experiences are still painful. After becoming involved, I was encouraged to not only break up with my boyfriend, because he was "not supportive of me" but also repeatedly being told that my friends who were not involved were against me and working in ways to hold me back. Since distancing myself, I have lost weight, have a great career, am in a loving relationship with a wonderful man, have deeper friendships and relationships with family and friends. Altogether, I'm much happier. Its crazy, but all the things the Institute promised, are things that happened once I left. In addition, the students I am still in contact with are asking a lot of questions and are not as accepting as the "older" students. It makes me laugh though, looking at the website, it may be one of the worst websites I have ever seen.

BTW: whats the deal with the Paris apartment? I think we should talk, I'm sure we know many of the same people and I would love to swap stories.

Options: ReplyQuote
My Details to What I experienced
Posted by: SeventhVeil ()
Date: July 19, 2007 01:01AM

... TimeToGo I think you may have meant to post this in the "Wright Institute for LifeLong Learning" thread that is already active in here - maybe can be edited and joined together.

I would love to trade stories or at least just hear someone else's stories and perspectives compared to my experiences make me feel like I was not the only one and if/when I get to 10 posts approved will shoot you a message to, as you say, "swap stories".

I also look forward to the follow-up details from the individual who hinted at the Paris apartment as just being the tip of the iceberg.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.