Lack of compassion in "Graduates"
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 11:36AM

Yes, I was aware of his intended sarcasm. And I stand by my statement :D

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 10, 2007 12:04PM

Ok, I have a pretty horrible example: When the second group of Trainers In Training 2 grads to join our TIT 3 family at Impact joined up, a man, about 30 years old, began to address the group (as is custom), describing the miracles he had been creating and had witnessed while in the TIT program. He spoke of a decree of abundance he had been repeatedly putting out into the universe over the last year, one that would more than triple his income. And then he began to cry, and the room got quiet, and he spoke of his beloved grandfather passing away the previous week, and lo, his inheritance more than quadrupled his income for that year. And he spoke of the blessing of his grandfathers life and the power of the decrees, and we all clapped and our leader made a speech and people cried and then the next trainee was up to speak. Anybody here but me find this like, incredibly twisted (but typical)?

Also, Skeptic and Q-lady, thanks for your valuable contributions to the Impact thread recently. It’s been on fire lately, and to be honest, it’s been fun to watch happen.

Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 10, 2007 12:42PM

All LGAT's are the same aren't they? This could of been very easily a post on Klemmers seminars.

Sounds like Impact, Landmark, Klemmer, and the other LGAT's on this site use the same methods, and tools in seminars across the board.

Amazing. These supposed tools are so slimy that they can be incorporated by whatever company wants to employ them.

Yuck, yuck, and just plain of yuck...

I vote we get the media to send some undercover reporters like they did in France. Lets expose this garbage for what it is.

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 11, 2007 12:14AM

exImpact, Your example is incredibly twisted on so many levels. Sounds like the "decrees" are really powerful and they guy inadvertantly killed his grampa with a poorly worded decree which lacked appropriate disclaimers.

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 11, 2007 12:25AM

The LGAT's are remarkably similar in their methods and results. That's why I started this as a separate topic, rather than putting it under
The Release Technique.

Some media attention to this problem would be great. It seems that Salt Lake City would be a good place to get a story since Impact is headquartered there (correct?) and the LDS church doesn't like them and doesn't the LDS church still own at least KSL TV?

I guess the danger with that is any negative press could be perceived as an attack by the LDS church against a competitor which could lead "gentiles" (this is what LDS calls non-LDS people) to dismiss the negative information.

Date: June 11, 2007 12:43AM

From what I gathered by looking up most of the LGAT's that there seems to be more of them in California.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: June 11, 2007 09:48AM

Rswinters
... I vote we get the media to send some undercover reporters like they did in France. Lets expose this garbage for what it is.

I couldn't agree with you more, but we have to acknowledge that this forum and others like it are a form of media coverage. We just have to adhere to the idea that we don't waste too much time on patting ourselves on the back and taking up too much valuable space getting angry or sarcastic.

I'm sure traditional media (ie journalistic media) occassionally pokes its head in here for inspiration, provided we stay sane!

Having said that, and I've said it before, I would be very willing to infiltrate a LGAT organisation with journalistic intent (ie hidden camera and bloodhound determination). If an Aussie or Kiwi news group wants my services I'll put my hand up in a flash!

Date: June 11, 2007 10:26AM

Last I heard. Klemmer & Associates has been doing seminars there. So, there you go...

Date: June 12, 2007 01:40PM

Jack Oskar Larm
I couldn't agree with you more, but we have to acknowledge that this forum and others like it are a form of media coverage. We just have to adhere to the idea that we don't waste too much time on patting ourselves on the back and taking up too much valuable space getting angry or sarcastic.
Quite right. I'll admit, I get charged up at times on these boards, but excess of that can damage credibility, which is in short supply on the www.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: June 12, 2007 01:50PM

So DAMN easy to get charged up. I mean, it feels like a losing battle with all the sad and desperate stories that filter through this site. And to make matters worse we're literally in our own isolation booths. If only ...

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.