Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Many thanks to this forum for saving me from PSI!!!
Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 01, 2007 04:58AM

Ghost Dancer,
I've been following your family's story the last month, and it just makes me so sick what is happening. to you My deepest sympathies go out to your family.
I attended an LGAT in Utah, and I'm sure it's difficult to understand how a stupid seminar could change someone so drastically. However, as you can plainly see with your wife, they can, and they do it well.
The mind control techniques they use are very powerful, and can work on anyone no matter their intelligence, skeptisism, or amount common sense they posses. Your wife is not herself right now, she is a PSI drone. Deep down, your loving, intelligent, sensible wife is still there.
LGAT's mind control techniques convince you that your former self was the fake and the enemy to true happiness, and that this new LGAT self is your real self. Whenever you are acting as the LGAT self you are showered with praise and affection from your LGAT "family", only reinforcing the idea that your old self is the enemy. This makes it very difficult to get through to someone who's programmed.
It took a very short time for me to become deprogrammed, but it can take other's much longer. As soon as I could think clearly again (for me it hit me like a brick), I started working with my family members who had also attended. It takes a lot of patience. In order to combat the "unconditional love bombing" from the seminars, I wanted to be uber loving to them, but firm in order to protect myself. If a particular LGAT philosophy came up, I'd ask them if they could think of any ways that that way of thinking could be bad as well as good (I think they're mostly bad, however you won't get anywhere if you try to go too far at once). I tried to subtley get the wheels turning in their heads, so maybe they would think it was completely their own realization. It sounds like your wife is in it much deeper, but I don't believe that anyone is UNreachable, I think it's just a matter of time persistance and patience.
I'm glad that you're daughters can see it for what it is, and I hope that soon your wife will, too. Again, remember that your wife is not herself, and that she's still there deep down.
I take frustrations out by trying to get places like PSI and Impact shut down. (I'd love to see an undercover reporter with a camera or tape recorder go into an LGAT, and have the footage released in the media and on YouTube.) Although it can be very, very difficult not to take the frustrations out on the programmed person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: August 01, 2007 11:52AM

Ghost Dancer
I posted a list of senators in Arizona. Lets start some action against PSI!!!!!

This OLDER version of an article from Wikipedia has some interesting info on PSI Seminars.
[en.wikipedia.org]

More recently, the IP address 71.6.27.18 deleted a whole bunch of info from the article. The source of this IP Address? -- US UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA CLEARLAKE OAKS PSI SEMINARS -- censorship/attempts to whitewash the internet? That is some interesting info about those FBI Files on PSI Seminars though.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 01, 2007 12:09PM

As pointed out, that IP address is from PSI Seminars, one can access the full information at the link below.

PSI Seminars is consciously and deceptively censoring public information about PSI Seminars on the internet.
These are the kinds of monstrous LGAT companies people are having to deal with, they send their own employees out, to censor, distort, fabricate and deceive the public.
After this gets publicized, one can be sure they will use a different computer system to do their dirty work, but they will continue the lies 24/7/365.

[samspade.org]

CustName: PSI SEMINARS
Address: **** HIGH VALLEY RD
City: CLEARLAKE OAKS
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: *****
RegDate: 2006-05-23
Updated: 2006-05-23
NetName: PSI-SEMINARS

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: August 17, 2007 07:38AM

Just don't drink the kool-aid at the basic.

Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 19, 2007 04:47AM

**URGENT**
Hi everyone, I am a frequent poster on the Impact Trainings thread, a recovering LGAT victim and an ally in the fight against all LGATs.
I am writing this because one of my best friends is a photojournalist and is very interested in doing a story on "how (insert any LGAT here) ruined your life."
If PSI ruined your life, you would like a chance to be heard, and you are either in southern California or in northern Utah PLEASE PM me today or tommorrow. She needs to write up a proposal first and needs someone to do the story about, but the proposal is due in the next couple days. Please PM me if you have any questions, are interested or know someone who might be interested. Thanks so much![/size:f182bcb02d]

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: August 21, 2007 08:44AM

Ghost Dancer said:

My wife apparently does not remember the term "commitment." She has no common sense left after attending PSI Seminars.

Well my wife ended up moving into a small apartment with another woman who also left her husband about the time she returned from PSI7. My wife still refuses to see this for what it is. She came over to the house to pick up the kids the other day driving a new car. My daughter came home from their visit and told me the wife financed it.

I called the bank and found out she floated a loan with the car company using my credit. I called a lawyer and he said I might to liable for the payments. I checked with the car company and I found out she had both our names on the loan with her new address. I asked a customer service rep how she got a loan without my signature and she said my name was on the loan document. I told them I never signed the document. The rep told me that if this signature was not mine she would have to make an affivadat of forgery and fraud.

Now this kind of backfired on me as they apparently notified the police and the car company is going to press charges against her for the forgery. My lawyer told me it would be in my best interest to file a notice separation with the courts so I am not liable for her financial problems.

What the hell did these PSI assholes do to my wife?????? She was not like this at all. She had common sense and would think before doing something like this.

Commitment means nothing to these PSI Graduates unless its to the group. Commitment to your family and friends does not even make the list with these people.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: September 05, 2007 12:42PM

Samuel, as a former member of PSI I agree with your statement. The word commitment has no meaning. The commitment to the group was more important. I hope you find peace.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.