Landmark Forum on U.S. government tax dollars ?
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: June 03, 2007 02:53PM

[www.pica.army.mil]

Skip to Page 11.

Do you want your tax dollars paying for Landmark Education advertising ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 03, 2007 03:00PM

ajinajan

[www.pica.army.mil]

Skip to Page 11.

Picatinny Arsenal
[www.pica.army.mil]
Located in New Jersey.

Looks like that's where this "Extraordinary Event about the Landmark Forum" is going to be. They already had one on 2 May 2007, the next two are 13 September 2007 and 7 November 2007.

Curious how they can recruit people from the military, while at the same time I would imagine not have to reimburse the U.S. government for the time and space used while lecturing during their advertising session.

Perhaps the different branches of government don't talk to each other, and the military does not know that they are catering to a company investigated multiple times by the United States Department of Labor ?
[www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: MarkusWelch ()
Date: June 04, 2007 10:32AM

ajinajan
ajinajan

[www.pica.army.mil]

Skip to Page 11.

Picatinny Arsenal
[www.pica.army.mil]
Located in New Jersey.

Looks like that's where this "Extraordinary Event about the Landmark Forum" is going to be. They already had one on 2 May 2007, the next two are 13 September 2007 and 7 November 2007.

Curious how they can recruit people from the military, while at the same time I would imagine not have to reimburse the U.S. government for the time and space used while lecturing during their advertising session.

Perhaps the different branches of government don't talk to each other, and the military does not know that they are catering to a company investigated multiple times by the United States Department of Labor ?
[www.culteducation.com]

I would consider contacting your Rep in the US House of Representatives in order to begin what is called a Congressional inquiry (which is quite common when complaints come from the private sector into affairs of the military). The complaint could generate some fairly rapid investigative activity from the Inspector Generals office of the base/command, as they are required to respond to the Congressional inquiry quickly.

I don't want any tax dollars spent in support of LELLC, and I will be writing a few letters myself....

Date: June 04, 2007 10:46AM

MarkusWelch
ajinajan
ajinajan

[www.pica.army.mil]

Skip to Page 11.

Picatinny Arsenal
[www.pica.army.mil]
Located in New Jersey.

[www.culteducation.com]

I would consider contacting your Rep in the US House of Representatives in order to begin what is called a Congressional inquiry (which is quite common when complaints come from the private sector into affairs of the military). The complaint could generate some fairly rapid investigative activity from the Inspector Generals office of the base/command, as they are required to respond to the Congressional inquiry quickly.

I don't want any tax dollars spent in support of LELLC, and I will be writing a few letters myself....

Date: June 04, 2007 10:51AM

Sorry about that last post.

As an addition to my last post, the process will first include a congressional interest (congrint). To that is what the base/comand has to respond, if I recall correctly.

Date: June 04, 2007 12:41PM

MarkusWelch
ajinajan
ajinajan

[www.pica.army.mil]

Skip to Page 11.

Picatinny Arsenal
[www.pica.army.mil]
Located in New Jersey.

[www.culteducation.com]

Very, very, very good ideas.

I would not imagine that most people would want their tax dollars spent in support of controversal groups and movements.

Date: August 30, 2007 03:04AM

ajinajan
MarkusWelch
ajinajan
ajinajan

[www.pica.army.mil]

Skip to Page 11.

Picatinny Arsenal
[www.pica.army.mil]
Located in New Jersey.

[www.culteducation.com]

Very, very, very good ideas.

I would not imagine that most people would want their tax dollars spent in support of controversal groups and movements.

[www.pica.army.mil]

13 September Landmark Education; Choices Conference Room; 1130; RSVP to Donna Della-Badia, 724-2145
Army IMCOM, Garrison, Army Community Service, Building 34, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey 07806-5000

Looks like this event is September 13, in New Jersey.

Any residents of New Jersey feel like contacting your local Congressman ???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.