Current Page: 13 of 21
Re: PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: Next to Klemmer ()
Date: July 25, 2008 10:32PM

All this amazing information and nothing on legal action. Is there any?
How?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: X of PSI Zombie ()
Date: July 27, 2008 10:40PM

I asked about this with my divorce attorney; he said these groups are not "regulated" by state governments therefore they pretty much can do and say what they want after someone signs their waiver, which holds them completely "harmless" from legal action. And it's up to the person harmed to prove they were "violated." My lawyer asked me how I could prove I was harmed by this when people get divorced everyday for various reasons.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: August 31, 2008 04:28PM

Well folks a New team of PSI graduates hit the streets and this is what a couple of them had to say. I like the one where Cxxxxx stood her ground and yet fails to realize that people see the change in her, don’t like it, and when they offer her their opinion what does she do. She made a CHOICE.

In PSI7Team471@yahoogroups.com, Axxx Wxxxxxxxx
wrote:
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you ALL sooo much. So I am taking this class at my college called "close relationships across lifespans" and everything they teach us is the same stuff I learned at 7 about relationships. It is so great, I already know it all! I just thought I'd let you guys know. It's a good reminder that everything they teach at 7 really is based off facts, so if you are having trouble getting someone to Basic tell them they can pay $500 for Basic or $23,000 for college to learn the same stuff!!

Love and miss my psi family,

To: PSI7Team471@...: [PSI7Team471] Had an explosive night!
So I a proud to tell u guys I stood my ground! I staffed this weekend in OC for the basic, which was absolutely amazing! On the way home from inner circle My Best friend called me upset and addressed that she did not like the new me. She said "you need to
get out of your positive little world u r in!" I felt hurt and disappointed. Then thankfully I remembered I had a choice. I told her I choose to live my life that way and she had the choice to do the same. Sadly to say she also said she no longer wanted to be my best
friend. When I got home my Husband told me that he agreed with her......My heart was broken! Then I thought as hard as I worked and as much money as I paid for PSI 7 to come back and buckle down. I told my husband u also have a choice get on the train or leave I am not going to compromise my happiness for someone who does not support my growth. He than told me I love you and I support u! After having had that happen I realized the power of choice...........POWER OF CHOICE! Remember to choose Growth and choose Happiness at all costs!! Cxxxx
>
wow cxxxxxx that is crazy. I totally commend u on the way u r taking it with stride. I luv u and yes ull b busy anyway with ur psi friends and all the activities going on. U will have a bunch of whole new best friends. luv u superstar.

CRABS!!!!!!!!
Don’t let the crabs pull you down with them. Stay strong and stay your ground. All of the crabs are afraid of doing what all of us (I) are doing with our lives. I have been blessed to see all of you transform from the people that you were into the awesome, giving, trusting, trustworthy, high achieving, huggable, cuddly (that’s for you Peter!) leader of leaders that you ARE. Seeing your messages concerning how those around you are pulling you down has strengthened my belief in how we all need to stay connected and support each other. I am blessed with a great support system in Phoenix and am more than happy to give my support to any of you that need it. If you are feeling like you are in need please give me a call…seriously…don’t hesitate! I am here for every last one of you.
With love,
Gxxxxx Gxxxx

Date: September 13, 2008 09:31AM

Here is yet another example of PSI BRainwashing!!!!!!! But does anyone know what a "BCT's"

Hi Team 471,

I just started PLD this week and boy are my programs flaring up big
time. The roller coaster is going fast and its scary. But my
commitment is strong.

I wanted to say I was thinking of you guys. I haven't posted as my
focus has been on my PLD Goals. However (note no BCT's :-) you are in
my thoughts. Throwing a blanked of love and support to all of you.

Quick story - on my first PLD weekend in SF, I was talking to a
teammate and said, "I heard one coach challenged a player to say "I'm
excited" in Union Square ... I'm not going to have to do that ... am I?"
What resists persists.

The next morning during our team breakfast, I abruptly got out of my
seat (without telling my teammates what I was doing) walked to the
middle of Union Square, took a photo for some tourists, then proceeded
to jump and loudly proclaimed "I'm excited!" 3 times. That was me
getting to the top of the pole gain.

From Dive "My heart is racing, and my knees are weak as I walk to the
edge. I know there is no turning back once my feet have left the edge.
And in the rush, I hear a voice that's telling me to take a leap of
faith so HERE I GO!"

Hope you guys are diving into your desires.

-- Ron

"I AM an outrageous, vibrant, saucy man confidently blazing a trail of
greatness in my life NOW!."

Date: September 21, 2008 09:22AM

More information on PSI. Can anyone tell me what BLP means?? Apparently PSI is laying on the tough sell to take as many classes as fast as possible.

LALS Grads, Attention LS Grads!

-- On Fri, 9/19/08, wrote:
Subject: LALSGrads Attention LS Grads!
To:
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:02 PM
Vxxxxx::
I am willing to periodically donate 50% of the cost of the basic to a deaf student as long as there is already one deaf student enrolled. This way Fern's efforts are more concentrated. I am also willing to periodically donate $100.00 to Jxxx’s fund that will be named by another.

I am also interested in having a discussion within this yahoo group about making BLP's continuously a success no matter what the current L.A. PLD Team is capable of. Lately, I have noticed that a bigger effort seems to be going to the community service events which are always successful. Those events seem to get a lot of LS grad support as well and for some reason or another they never ever fail! Then what happens while the players are on the PLD home stretch and possibly on some level of overwhelm BLP is added on and from what I have seen lately, more often than not this event produces less than wonderful results. It is viewed as "failing forward" and that is fine as long as the lessons are learned. This is great for the players, though I believe the attendees who are in judgment receive a less than wonderful image of what PSI, the best path for personal growth is all about. Now, if unbeknownst to the PLD Team, LS grads support this event with the same vibration and bring guests to it who are ready to enroll, then the players can say what worked was the support out there and the lessons learned from what did not work can still benefit them, though the city's image is unblemished at the same time.

I am off to Principia on Saturday and I will not be on line at all until my return on the 29th, though I would like to receive some feed back on this topic, now.

Rxxxxx Exxxn

In a message dated 9/19/2008 11:43:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, XXXXX writes:

There is a player on LA PLD Team 26, Jxxx Wxxxxx, who is putting together a fund to help sponsor individuals who want to take the BASIC
and are not able to pay for all of it. Jxxx is looking for donations and particularly at least one person to donate $1000+ who will name the
fund whatever they chose. Please contact Jxxx Wxxxxxx if you are interested: or xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thank you!

Vxxxxx

Rxxxxx,

Please contact Jxxx for anything relating to the fund! I will forward her what you sent.

I completely agree with you about the BLP. My team had a rough time with the BLP and I'm sure all teams whether large or small could use our support in bringing guests. Team 26's BLP is over although Team 27's is probably coming up at the end of October or beginning of November. I feel that a BLP is often the best way to reach out to someone who is on the fence about taking the basic.

Thank you for your input! See you at Principia!!

Love,
Vxxxxxx

Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: October 01, 2008 06:10AM

I think BCT, BLP, PSI are all meaningless acronyms intended to pique our curiosity.

Date: October 01, 2008 11:33AM

yutolia
I think BCT, BLP, PSI are all meaningless acronyms intended to pique our curiosity.

You maybe right about BCT, BLP, Ect., However PSI is an acronym for the Piss and Shit Institute.

Date: October 05, 2008 06:17AM

I found this statement on another website.

"If your wife left you, all the PSI courses in the world could not prevent that from happening. If PSI really cared about the development and well-being of people, they would not charge $400+ for PSI Basic, $3,500 for PSI 7, plus $4,000+ for Men or Women's Leadership. I look at the graduates of PSI, and they seem brainwashed, pushy, and overly joyous about everything.

I know a woman whose husband committed suicide. In her remorse, she spent $400 for PSI Basic, $3,500 for PSI 7, and her mother and her spent a combined $8,000 for Women's Leadership, and she spent money to send her son through Basic, and her three young daughters through PSI Basic for Kids. One of the reason the husband killed himself was because of crushing, insurmountable debt. I have no idea what these costly seminars have done for the lady, but since completion, she got pregnant from a one night stand, addicted to speed and spends most of her time drinking, smoking and arguing with people. Try to get a PSI graduate to apologize or admit they are wrong...GOOD LUCK."

And I hear the Piss and Shit Institute is going to raise their prices due to these hard times.

Date: October 23, 2008 11:22AM

Well people; PSI does it again. Another family going down the tubes for the almighty dollar. This was posted on another site today.

“PSI: The Homewrecker
First of all I would like to congradulate all of the emotionally uneven and financially distressed adults who took PSI and enjoyed it. Congrats, you're still not OK because you think paying someone to listen to them tell you how to be successful for four day.

I would just like to say that PSI may is 100% brainwash, and 0% helpful. My mom and her boyfriend have been involved with PSI for years and it is tearing our family apart. Now I'm not just talking about the people in my house, I literally mean all of my extended family.

There are five children in the house, one of which is disabled. I am teh oldest, 17, and am getting kicked out of my house because my mom is so obsessed with psi that she thinks I shouldn't be allowed to have my negative opinions on it.

The second oldest, my step-sister, is constantly guilted into going to PSI gatherings and parties. Finally she agreed to go to the basic..she left after two hours. There are three more, my 14 year old step-brother, my 12 year old step-brother, and the youngest, my little sister 11.

My parents are very seldom around. Why? Because they are at PSI. We are neglected to the point that we are forced to take care of each other, and many adults around me have suggested we call CPS. Thye haven't gone grocery shopping in almost three months. Sure were not starving, but thats because we have things around to eat like jelly, ranch, and barbeque sauce.

All my parents do is complain about our money situation, but all they do is spend thier money on PSI.

I don't think you people realize that they are in it FOR THE MONEY.

Hey PLD we want you guys to play a ***. Whoever sells the more "accept your greatness" PSI buttons wins the game!

Meaning" whoever makes the most money for us wins.

My grandmother had 20,000 dollars to her name fro retirement, and now it's PSI's.

My grandma was forced to live with us and I now sleep on the loveseat in the living room. Im nearly six feet tall, and have back problems. I don't even fit on the couch. Not a big deal but it still ***.

My extended family hates PSI for what it has done to my family and how my brothers and sisters and I are neglected how my grandmother has spent everything she has on psi.

My mom and step-dad often fight about psi too, causing them to a near divorce.

It is the only thing they talk about from when they wake up to when they go to sleep at night.

Thanks mom for spending $4650.00 to do psi7, because we haven't money for new toothbrushes in a year.”

Posted by: AntiSuccess ()
Date: December 11, 2008 10:29AM

Next to Klemmer
All this amazing information and nothing on legal action. Is there any?
How?

I would also be curious to know. Why do you think that there isn't any legal action with all these folks claiming that they are being victims?

Current Page: 13 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.