Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
psychotherapy cult in southern california?
Posted by: infoneeded2 ()
Date: April 19, 2007 01:44AM

And here is what she sent back:

That show was lies and accusations to slander Aysha. Years later the Ombudsman as I told you after years of investigation declared it was all lies and not true. Sorry Nadine but this does happen to good people lies and falshood prevail to ruin lives. Aysha was one of the best woman you would ever know. None of it was true and the Justice Dept. granted her $60,000.00 because her work was so effective with the kids. You are wrong to pursue this trash but you cannot understand that because people who wish to dig up trash can seem to hold truths as we can see in so much falsehood in the media today.

It took years to heal from the damage of those horrible people who slandered Aysha and are obviously still trying but it wont work. The real healing she created will and is going on dispite this obscene attack against her.

We will post a group statement to all this once and end it here. There is nothing more to do, she is after all dead. The world is moving into greater love and truth and consciousness despite what they always do to the pioneers that bring in new paradigms after so much darkness. They killed Christ they always do but what he really did lives within our cellular memory and goes on lifting us up. Aysha was one of those great lights who the darkside pursued but they did not stop her they cannot stop her with all this horrible attack. If you only knew what she endured to reach for those children, if you only knew the healing that occured through so much. Yes cars got stolen yes bad things happened as the wounds broke open but she never abused those children.

You would be on your knees in tears of apology for what you are doing now if you were there for those long years when she gave up everything to help those children against so much that refused to see her or support her. You would so apologize for your ignorance to be swept up in this wave of abuse that comes to erode the memory of one of our greatest incarnate lights.

Blessings,

Sienna Lea

(She then put me on her email list, so that I got an email a day about unrelated-to-Aysha conspiracy theories, until I figured out how to block her address.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 19, 2007 03:49AM

See [board.culteducation.com]

It is against the rules to post under more than one user name.

Those that attempt to post under more than one name will be banned.

Posted by: kiwi ()
Date: April 19, 2007 02:47PM

Good grief, apparently she's on a par with Christ now! Heavens, what next?

Date: August 04, 2007 11:43AM

Go to this link: [www.catalyst.ws]
It contains very interesting information about one Nadine Scott aka Nadine Ratcliffe.
The similarities between her behaviour and that of Aysha Love are many. Also, if I'm not mistaken, an ex-partner Aysha's was involved in Mrs Ratcliffe's group.
Aysha claimed to have run an "enlightenment centre" in a castle in southern Spain. Coincidental? Hmmm...

Date: October 08, 2007 08:41AM

I knew Aysha at the very end of her life. My ex was swept off her feet for some months before she saw the light. Aysha was a charlatan of ginormus proportions.

There are twenty ways to tell a real psychologist from a scam artist. Real Psychologists

1. don't tell their patients to consult newspaper horoschopes for advice.
2. don't do psychic readings.
3. don't live with their patients.
4. don't have sex with their patients.
5. don't treat their children, spouses, family members, or close friends.
6. don't marry or adopt their patients.
7. don't use their patients as unpaid labor.
8. produce documentation of their training and qualifications on demand.
9. encourage personally, physically, financially, and sexually responsible behavior.
10. don't use or encourage the use of LSD, XTC, or any other drug bought from your friendly neighborhood crack dealer.
11. don't use one-size-fits-all therapy.
12. don't change their names and addresses frequently.
13. don't encourage their patients to break the law.
14. don't use therapies that were widely discredited 20+ years ago.
15. have offices outside their homes.
16. refer patients they can't treat to other competent professionals.
17. keep patient records in confidence.
18. encourage patients to follow their own healthy dreams.
19. respect their patients' relgious and spiritual belief systems.
20. don't harrass former dissatisfied patients.

If your therapist breaks one of these rules, it's a serious red flag. Two or more, and you should consider calling the state ethics board. In the time I knew her, Aysha broke or admitted to breaking in the past ALL TWENTY of these rules.

Sad.

Date: October 08, 2007 01:19PM

Thank you, FPE, for your commonsense approach to this. And yes, when I knew her and her "disciples", she was constantly breaking all those rules. And yes, a charlatan of ginormous proportions in more ways than one...nudgenudgewinkwinkknowwhatImean? Eh? EH?

Er...if you are not a Monty Python fan that last bit will be lost on you.

Anyway, she sure wreaked havoc here in li'l NZ and , from all accounts, continued to do so whenever and wherever she could. There are definitely much better ways of making your mark before shuffling off... wouldn't you think? :idea: :idea:

Re: psychotherapy cult in southern california?
Date: October 14, 2007 02:39AM

nudgenudgewinkwinkknowwhatyoumean

it biols down to this for me...if you wouldn't accept this behavior from a teacher, a rabbi, or a regular doctor...you shouldn't accept it from your therapist.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.