Current Page: 2 of 5
psychotherapy cult in southern california?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 23, 2007 09:05PM

Yes. You may turn on your email function if you wish.

Otherwise you must wait until 10 posts are completed to use the private messaging feature.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: infoneeded2 ()
Date: February 27, 2007 02:18AM

Mr. Love,

I followed up on the names that Kiwi listed here.

Why when I searched for "Aysha Love" and "Aysha Dayshar" on U.S. Search did I get the exact same extensive address history and age for both women if they were not the same woman?

Why when I searched for "Aysha Dayshar" on Google did I get the minutes from the New Zealand parliement for 1989 where they were debating her drug center Hopetown and her misuse of government welfare benefits?

I know that your wife has passed away and I am sorry for your loss. But if she was defrauding people, especially the sick people with problems that came to her for help, and if you were helping her do this, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nadine

Date: February 28, 2007 06:09AM

(Thank you Kiwi for Aysha Love's possible aliases and to the person who private messaged me, asking to remain anonymous, and gave me the correct spelling of Wendy Wootton's name and suggested the California Brith and Death index and Social Security death index.)

Sienna Lea's radio program gave the information of one of Aysha's daughter's names and also that Aysha's mother died when she was six weeks old.

Aysha Love's daughter's birth certificate gives the mother's maiden name as Wooten.

There was an Elizabeth Wendy Wooten born in Los Angeles on Oct. 19, 1943, the same birthdate is given for Aysha Love on the ss death index.

Elizabeth Wendy Wooten's birth certificate lists the mother's maiden name as Deins.

There is an Elizabeth Dorothy Wooten nee Deins who died in Los Angeles November 18, 1943.

Mr. Love, was your wife Aysha really Elizabeth Wendy Wooten? Why all the name changes? Wouldn't a legitimate psychologist want to build a professional reputation under one name? Was she defrauding people in the United States as well as New Zealand?

Date: March 01, 2007 05:36AM

(Thank you to the people who gave me hints on where to look.)

The state of Nevada makes some of their marriage records availiable online. All of this information was accessed legally via the internet.

Following up on an earlier post:

On Oct. 19, 1943, both Elizabeth Wendy Wooten and "Aysha Love" were born in Los Angeles.

Sienna Lea's radio program gave Aysha's daughter's name as "Cambria." On May 10, 1971, Cambria L. Love was born in Santa Clara, California. The mother's maiden name on the birth certificate was listed as "Wooten."

On August 15, 1980, an "Elizabeth Wendi Love" of California married a "Rico Dayshar", also of California, in Clark County, Nevada.

If this combination of names is a coincidence, it's a pretty big one.

So now we're up to six possible names and aliases for the same woman. The last four names all appear in legal documents or phone directories in the United States.

Wendy Wootton
Shamar
Aysha Love
Aysha Dayshar
Elizabeth Wendy Wooten
Elizabeth Wendi Love

Mr. Love, it appears that your late wife has gone by the last name "Love" occasionally since the 70s. Was your last name "Love" also before you met her? Did you change your name at marriage to match hers? Were the two of you ever legally married or did you just live together and use the same last name? It doesn't matter to me what your domestic arrangements were, but it might to the immigration authorities of the countries you've lived in.

Date: March 03, 2007 04:46AM

I have been debating joining and posting this for over a month. I want to remain anonymous because I don’t want this to ruin my marriage like it ruined so many other parts of my life.

I knew Aysha Love years ago. Aysha would befriend young people, usually with very troubled family lives, and offer them what they were looking for: a mother figure who cared about them and loved them as they were and took an interest in them. She thought you were smart and special and told you so all the time. She treated you almost like you were her own child, except she spoke to you as an equal. Her home and her family seemed like everything you’d ever wanted and had been missing all your life. She was this unending fountain of love and caring. You could tell her anything and she wouldn’t judge you. She reminded me of the youth ministers at my church, except she was far more cultured and intelligent and didn’t try to get you to believe in Jesus.

But she also had no concept of right and wrong. She didn’t hold you accountable for what you did to yourself. She never tried to get you to see your part in creating your family’s troubles and reconcile with your parents, she never said you needed to quit using drugs because you were killing yourself and your future, she never said you had to stay in school because it’s harder to get a job or get into college with a GED than with a diploma, she never said you can’t have sex with every girl who’s willing because you are going to feel more and more worthless and miserable with each vulnerable human being you use for your own pleasure. She never helped you to move past your fears and social awkwardness to become a healthy adult. She never made you take responsibility for improving your own life, because she wanted you dependent on her forever.

She was also very beautiful and sexy and she knew how to use that. Every young male has a fantasy about a beautiful older woman teaching him how to make love and not laughing at him like the girls his age sometimes do. She not only took advantage of this, she made it seem mystical and holy and like you were someone really special for being chosen by her. But you knew in your gut and in your heart that this was wrong, that this was a middle-aged married woman with children about your age who was using a teenage drug addict to get off. When you confronted her about this or anything else, she accused you of unconsciously controlling her feelings and actions towards you. She could make you believe that you were the manipulative one. You’d blame yourself for the things she did, and because it was “unconscious,” you‘d have no way of stopping it. You’d be stuck in an endless cycle of guilt and shame.

I was in therapy for years because of this. I’ve learned what “emotional intelligence” really is and that she didn‘t invent the concept. The only “emotional intelligence” Aysha had was knowing how to manipulate other people’s emotions for her own selfish ends.

I feel sorry for her children. They didn’t have a chance.

Posted by: kiwi ()
Date: March 03, 2007 10:07AM

Thank you for your courage and your honesty.

And yes, Aysha was very manipulative. I experienced that first-hand. However, I have seen only the tip of the iceberg, I know. My daughter was with Aysha's "family" for three years. She is still dealing with the fallout.

Great to hear you have had help with your healing. Thank you again for speaking the truth.

Regards,
Kiwi

Posted by: kiwi ()
Date: March 03, 2007 11:23AM

I have read the book by "Sienna Lea" (not her real name). Even though the writing is seriously wanting, it is patently obvious the woman is obsessed with Aysha (called Shemura in the book).

She even blames herself for "negative" things that have happened to Aysha; considering Aysha "helped" her to write the book, is that surprising?

Wendy Wooten (even under her aliases) was a very disturbed woman. She was greedy, insecure and charming; a dangerous mix.

Many of those who rode in her wake (and it was HUGE) ultimately saw what she was doing; it would appear that a few diehards are still bouncing along.

Chacun a son goût.

Date: March 04, 2007 12:31AM

I am so sorry to hear about what hapened to you. I am glad that you got out of that situation and that you are rebuilding a healthy life for yourself.

Nadine

Posted by: skepticnate ()
Date: March 07, 2007 12:09AM

i heard her on daneil ott's show and bouht her book. what a quack. she takes mentaly sick peoples money to run her compter over there bodys and look at there cells but cells are too smal to see unless you have a micoscope. her compter looks like the time macine from napoleon dinamite and its just as fake.

dont give this woman money! see a doctor if your sick.

Date: March 07, 2007 10:28AM

Time machine?

Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.