Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Landmark Education / EST - French Expose
Posted by: ClausDIa ()
Date: December 20, 2006 05:24PM

S_Byers666
What puzzles me is why Landmark is so big in the UK. They've really hit gold. Whereas they've pulled out of many European countries. What makes folk in the UK so receptive to this cr&p?

I guess a few charismatic leaders, see forum leaders from UK on Landmark Web-Site, which unfortunately have fallen for this ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: December 21, 2006 01:52AM

The UK appear to be going through a [b:7a6c268576]suggestibility phase [/b:7a6c268576]at the moment... not unlike the American [b:7a6c268576]suggestibility phase [/b:7a6c268576] of the 1970s... there are lots and lots of NLP "masters" who have left the US and teach mostly to enthusiastic, credulous, and well paying crowds, what they can hardly drum up one seminar per year in the USA... nobody can figure this out, but the Brits are flocking to the charismatics... and considering how wretched some of these NLP muckety mucks are, just surreal in their awfulness, it comes as no surprise that every other racket in town has figured out the same basic game... I was there in London and they have a huge Scientology center, on some damn expensive real estate... maybe they've never fully recovered from the loss of Winston Churchill... or the antics of Prince Chuck's (what did Wales do to deserve this twit ?) young sons, who suspiciously look nothing like dear old dad... like, how does H.R.H. get his freak on, anyway ? Jeez, funnier still that H.R.H. has this strange, almost accidental resonance with L.R.H.... as what, [i:7a6c268576]Le Royal Highness [/i:7a6c268576]? Let's roll up a spliff and hook up the old E-Meter.... meanwhile, where's Weener ? Being authentic on some island in the carribean best known for money laundering ? Uh, wait a second, the UK Pound is trading at about twice the US Dollar.... [b:7a6c268576]better to put your marketing efforts into a country with a strong currency and convert it into dollars as needed... that's becuase this, ummmmm... "cost free" war in Iraq IS coming home in the form of a slow motion currency crash[/b:7a6c268576]... but hey ! We create our own realities... although we would prefer to be compensated in Pounds....

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: December 21, 2006 07:58PM

nutrino
The UK appear to be going through a [b:4fc04033ea]suggestibility phase [/b:4fc04033ea]at the moment... not unlike the American [b:4fc04033ea]suggestibility phase [/b:4fc04033ea] of the 1970s... there are lots and lots of NLP "masters" who have left the US and teach mostly to enthusiastic, credulous, and well paying crowds, what they can hardly drum up one seminar per year in the USA... nobody can figure this out, but the Brits are flocking to the charismatics... and considering how wretched some of these NLP muckety mucks are, just surreal in their awfulness, it comes as no surprise that every other racket in town has figured out the same basic game... I was there in London and they have a huge Scientology center, on some damn expensive real estate... maybe they've never fully recovered from the loss of Winston Churchill... or the antics of Prince Chuck's (what did Wales do to deserve this twit ?) young sons, who suspiciously look nothing like dear old dad... like, how does H.R.H. get his freak on, anyway ? Jeez, funnier still that H.R.H. has this strange, almost accidental resonance with L.R.H.... as what, [i:4fc04033ea]Le Royal Highness [/i:4fc04033ea]? Let's roll up a spliff and hook up the old E-Meter.... meanwhile, where's Weener ? Being authentic on some island in the carribean best known for money laundering ? Uh, wait a second, the UK Pound is trading at about twice the US Dollar.... [b:4fc04033ea]better to put your marketing efforts into a country with a strong currency and convert it into dollars as needed... that's becuase this, ummmmm... "cost free" war in Iraq IS coming home in the form of a slow motion currency crash[/b:4fc04033ea]... but hey ! We create our own realities... although we would prefer to be compensated in Pounds....

Perhaps some good ole' fashioned press/media exposure and the like - would be just what the doctor ordered?

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.