Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Relationships 123 - Landmark Forum connection ?
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: February 06, 2007 08:19AM

Follow the "family tree"....

Denise Culley wrote this endorsement Kristina Catalina for Kristina's website.

“I had been single for many years with no clue as to why. Kristina's nformation gave me clarity on why. My husband and I recently celebrated our one-year anniversary and cherish being in a powerful, rich and intimate relationship for the first time in our lives. This is a model of relating that simply works!”
Denise Culley, CADeniDenise Culley, CA

This is Kristina's bio, which is posted on her website

"Kristina Catalina was born in Vancouver, B.C. [b:ac1ba6b487]She had been working and studying with several leaders of the ‘human potential’ movement in the 70’s & 80’s, when she had the great fortune to uncover some unbelievably powerful and profound distinctions about men and women. [/b:ac1ba6b487]This changed her life and her relationships forever. Previous to that she was one of the millions of women who was frustrated and confused about how to relate with men. For the past 18 years her passion has been focused on the imponderable dynamic between men and women. She knew her mission was to empower men and women to have a deeper connection by having more fun with their differences. At this point Kristina knew her calling was to teach these man woman distinctions in seminars and as a relationship coach internationally. "

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 06, 2007 11:25AM

I agree, it sounds like bs to me too. Sorry I call it like I see it. Maybe she is a PSI grad......

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: February 06, 2007 12:26PM

"Seriously, if you think a weekend devoted to saving your marriage is a waste of your time, or it's pointless, then are you really committed to your relationship? "

From relationships123.com

Sounds familiar.

Posted by: Jescop ()
Date: May 24, 2007 11:19PM

I participated in this Relationship123 class. Here is the True 411: The husband and wife team have no formal qualifications to offer advise to anyone. He's a failed gas station owner who acquired a computer degree late in life and she a terminated corp. event planner. Both are divorced. The meeting is mismanaged, unprofessional and intellectually insulting to the participants. They'll brag of the hundreds they've helped but can't name one. Between his website abilities and her planning abilities they have been able to hood-wink the general public. To the best of my knowledge at least one State's Attorney General is investigating these 2 charlatans. If you're having relationship problems and want to spend $500 seek qualified professional help. Caveat Emptor.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:52PM

Jescop
[b:37a52f4516]I participated in this Relationship123 class. Here is the True 411: The husband and wife team have no formal qualifications to offer advise to anyone. He's a failed gas station owner who acquired a computer degree late in life and she a terminated corp. event planner. Both are divorced. The meeting is mismanaged, unprofessional and intellectually insulting to the participants. They'll brag of the hundreds they've helped but can't name one. Between his website abilities and her planning abilities they have been able to hood-wink the general public. To the best of my knowledge at least one State's Attorney General is investigating these 2 charlatans. If you're having relationship problems and want to spend $500 seek qualified professional help. Caveat Emptor.[/b:37a52f4516]

This is most interesting information. Any further info on [i:37a52f4516]which[/i:37a52f4516] State Attorney General is looking into this, or further elaboration on any of your points from above?

Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:42PM

Please pass on any and all information on any investigations that are being done on any and all LGAT's.

I am very serious about wanting to be involved in legally shutting down LGAT's.

I went through Klemmer & Associates and I want to see this company and all LGAT's shut down legally, and would also want to be involved and see any legal actions agianst these companies.

Yes, I am coming from a place of being hurt by this company and yes it can be seen as blame.

I would love to let the courts of our land sort this out though.

I also know I am needing to attach myself to much more people on this crusade to accomplish this task though.

So, lets get organized and bring these companies down.

Posted by: Jescop ()
Date: May 25, 2007 11:23PM

The best analogy for participating in Relationship 123 is Going to an Excurciatly Bad, Ill conceived, Unrated, Poorly Produced with Bad Acting Movie. You sit in the dark theater thinking/hoping/praying it will get better and if there will ever be a point to this nonsense. Unfortunately after 2 hours it doesn't and there isn't. You feel embarrassed, bilked and frustrated that you showed zero intestinal fortitude by getting up after the first 10 mins. and demanding your $8 ticket price refunded. Except with Relationship123 it's $500 and lasts for 48 hours. The only one helped is the Relationship123's husband and wife ring masters team who can now make their mortgage payment with your money. The courts don't protect morons from snake oil salespeople. Let the buyer beware. The only way is to go on record with your State's Attorney General. However, considering all the social deviance the AG offices are dealing with throughout our nation it doubtful they'll aggressively pursue a low level fraud. Subsequently the only way to protect consumers is by education & getting the word out. If everybody tells you what a bad movie this truly is, chances are you won't bother with it. There are many qualified professionals with credentials available. These professionals offer serious relationship help to those that seek their services. Relationship123 type husband & wife teams will always be out there like Bad Weather.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 26, 2007 11:14AM

Jescop
The best analogy for participating in Relationship 123 is Going to an Excurciatly Bad, Ill conceived, Unrated, Poorly Produced with Bad Acting Movie. You sit in the dark theater thinking/hoping/praying it will get better and if there will ever be a point to this nonsense. Unfortunately after 2 hours it doesn't and there isn't. You feel embarrassed, bilked and frustrated that you showed zero intestinal fortitude by getting up after the first 10 mins. and demanding your $8 ticket price refunded. Except with Relationship123 it's $500 and lasts for 48 hours. The only one helped is the Relationship123's husband and wife ring masters team who can now make their mortgage payment with your money. The courts don't protect morons from snake oil salespeople. Let the buyer beware. The only way is to go on record with your State's Attorney General. However, considering all the social deviance the AG offices are dealing with throughout our nation it doubtful they'll aggressively pursue a low level fraud. Subsequently the only way to protect consumers is by education & getting the word out. If everybody tells you what a bad movie this truly is, chances are you won't bother with it. There are many qualified professionals with credentials available. These professionals offer serious relationship help to those that seek their services. Relationship123 type husband & wife teams will always be out there like Bad Weather.

Jescop, you said you thought they were already being investigated by a State Attorney General. Do you know which state, or have more info on this? Or was this just an unconfirmed rumor?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.