Date: September 20, 2007 02:04AM

they ARE working :!: hooray!! :P :lol:

'shad'

Options: ReplyQuote
The Legacy Center: Any info ASAP
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: September 20, 2007 02:41AM

The Shadow

It sounds to me like you have taken you life to a level where I for one, do not want to be.

Right . . . I'm thankful that I don't have thankful's view of lgats! HA!

Date: September 20, 2007 02:43AM

You're welcome 'shad' :)

Date: September 20, 2007 02:45AM

Furthermore, I'm thankful that I'm thankful.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 20, 2007 02:49AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - this could get silly..

regards,
'shad'

Date: September 20, 2007 03:02AM

skeptic;
that is: I'm thankfuly that you are thankful that I am thankful... :lol:

regards,
'shad'

Posted by: thankful ()
Date: September 20, 2007 09:10PM

I must say those are interesting comments. The concept of brainwashing only makes sense if you want to be a victim. If you take responsibility for your choices then this conversation and website wouldn't be happening.

As far as the cost of the program is very affordable and I would have paid 20 times what it costs.

This will be the last time I write to you:

I want to leave you with a couple questions:

Have you done the trainings?
Are you a skeptic of everything?
Do you walk around not trusting anyone?
Are you broke spiritually? financially? relationships? etc?

I hope you go somewhere outside of this screwed up website to do something that is forwarding instead of bitching and moaning.

Good Luck

PS Open your eyes to the people that are on this site, if you want to end up like them stay on it and continue to bitch and moan and make up stories

Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: September 21, 2007 12:33AM

Thankful,

You say: "the concept of brainwashing only makes sense if you want to be a victim".

How uninformed are you?
Do you know anything about bnrainwashing?
Do you know who Robert Jay Lifton is?
Do you know about his studies on brainwashing?
Do you know that he did studies on captured POWs who underwent brainwashing?

They must have wanted to be victims, according to your statement.

Your conversation is littered with LGAT-speak. For example: "If you take responsibility for your choices then this conversation and website wouldn't be happening."

You probably cannot even see but, trust me, people who have been through the LGAT experience, seen it for what it is, and come out the other side, can see it. Others who have been put through it indirectly by their association with LGAT VICTIMS, recognize it too.

Are you even aware of the clichéd LGAT thinking you exhibit in that sentence?

You're writing for the last time so hopefully you will consider these questions CRITICALLY in your own mind:

Are all people who claim to have been through brainwashing and written books afterwards lying? For example, Deborah Layton, who was involved with Jim Jones.

Does brainwashing not exist and it is merely a belief - "a reality people create" in LGAT-speak - manufactured by some great conspiracy?

According to your cold, lump-everyone-into-one-barrel thinking, everyone on this website must be screwed up. Yet, you have no idea as to the unique situations each and every person has been put through.

That includes people who have been subjected to harmful trainings, and that includes people who have been affected by them by the harmful influence they have had on loved ones.

Your last post is among the most insulting, heartless, screwed-up expressions of a narcissistic LGAT world view I have yet come across.

If this is the connection you have learnt to the world from Legacy, you have been duped.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR WORD AND DON'T WRITE AGAIN.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 21, 2007 09:40PM

thankful
I must say those are interesting comments. The concept of brainwashing only makes sense if you want to be a victim. If you take responsibility for your choices then this conversation and website wouldn't be happening.

As far as the cost of the program is very affordable and I would have paid 20 times what it costs.

This will be the last time I write to you:

I want to leave you with a couple questions:

Have you done the trainings?
Are you a skeptic of everything?
Do you walk around not trusting anyone?
Are you broke spiritually? financially? relationships? etc?

I hope you go somewhere outside of this screwed up website to do something that is forwarding instead of bitching and moaning.

Good Luck

PS Open your eyes to the people that are on this site, if you want to end up like them stay on it and continue to bitch and moan and make up stories

Thankful,

So your implying here that your LGAT (Legacy) helped improve your life and those of others.

Ok! I'll am going to ask you like I ask Lekkie's.....Give us specifics on just exactly how it helped you improved your life?

Are you better off financially, or are you in more debt?

Do you have a documented improvement in your work performance?

If your in school did your grades improve?

Do you have more free time, or are you tired all the time, spend all your free time at Legacy? Do you still participate in your hobbies?

Do you have any friends left outside of Legacy?

Come on here give us some worth while examples. Or are you going to say oh "I had a meaningful conversation with my Mom about the time I stayed out past midnight on Prom Night?" Heck I can have a "meaningful" conversation with my Redneck friends over the taste of Miller Light whilst comparing it to the taste of a piece of Yellow Fin Tuna Sushi.

You sound like another brainwashed LGAT participant that cant face the facts of reality and are on here trying to stirr the pot.

Plus oh wow you'll be missed alright....2 posts. Oh my god I feel a vacancy already. I dare you to come on back here and give us the facts and have an intellectual conversation. But I bet your too much of a Coward to do so. Two posts and bail! Wow! What a coward!

Date: September 22, 2007 01:31AM

'thankful'

just hush!

regards,
'shad'

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.