Current Page: 18 of 23
Re: PSI Seminars and what Happened to me...
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: October 16, 2009 06:59AM

The cops in Flagstaff AZ are investigating the sweat lodge deaths as murders. All the news media is talking about self help groups. I've emailing the news reporters about LGAT's in general to see if someone in the media starts checking this shit out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSI Seminars, James Ray Death Lodge, LGAT seminars
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 16, 2009 01:12PM

This thread has a lot of information about the James Ray deaths and homicide investigations.

James Ray Death Lodge [forum.culteducation.com]

These are all very similar LGAT seminars, PSI, James Arthur Ray, Landmark, Byron Katie, the list goes on and on.
What is needed is some investigative news TV program, doing at least a 2 hour special, full of experts, carefully explaining how the LGAT seminar works.
They don't even have to accuses specific seminars, and then they can avoid the lawsuit threats.

But the general public and media know literally NOTHING about how these LGAT seminars work.
And 2 hour TV special might help.
There could even be a Ken Burns style 6 hour documentary, just to explain exactly how they work.
There needs to be someone who is an expert in this area, to educate the public about what these LGAT guru's are doing to them.

Landmark waiver. [forum.culteducation.com] [forum.culteducation.com]

PSI seminars waiver [forum.culteducation.com]

THE SCHOOL FOR THE WORK WITH BYRON KATIE - RELEASE OF LIABILITY [forum.culteducation.com]

James Ray International:
[forum.culteducation.com] Waiver of Liability,Assumption of Risk, Indemnity Agreement and
Disclaimer BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO COMPENSATION IN CASE OF INJURY

Date: October 19, 2009 10:48AM

The James Ray deal is drawing the media's attention here in Flagstaff. I heard from a deputy they are thinking of indicting Ray for murder. Now if I could only get someone to go after PSI Seminars.

Date: November 19, 2009 10:11AM

Ok, I found this on youTube and couldn't believe these two people sent their 3 children to this crap. Now when you watch the video tell me that this woman is happy. And when you look at him he smiles too damn much. Reminds me of a cars salesman. Let me know what you think.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 14, 2009 12:11AM

[www.personal-development-for-abundance.net]

[www.personal-development-for-abundance.net]

Gee, I wonder why Tim quit PSI Seminars after 19 years? It is because of all the bad press about PSI Seminars.

I found this on another site this morning. Looks like Tim has branched out and started his own cult. Really!!!!!!!!!!!!! $800.00 dollars for a four day basic? Another PSI Rip Off…..

Written by Concerned, on 13-12-2009 03:12

My partner and I recently attended the Living From Choice Seminar, lead by PSI facilitator Tim O'Kelley. It was a "free evening" and once there they promoted their $800.00 4-day seminar.

I decided I did not want to sign-up, something told me not to and I was right about my intuition! The founder of this "personal development" seminar came up to me and kept asking me why I wasn't signing-up.

When I told him I was simply not interested, he did not let it go, and instead became more aggressive. At one point, Tim told me "your partner signed-up, and he is going to grow and you are not, thus eventually he is going to leave you for sure".

I wanted to cry but contained my tears, but it only got worse. I will spare you from all the details. Fifteen minutes later he eventually told me, "you are being a stubborn little ***!". When he realized that I will NOT going to sign-up he got up and once again said, "like I said, you are being a stubborn little ***!".

I was in shock. I can't believe that a "personal development" coach would treat me that way. He is greedy, insensitive, and not connected to personal development or self growth in the least bit. I don't want anyone else to go through what I did that night.

There are far better coaches out there that are truly connected to personal development and understand that you never force people to become your clients. A student comes to the teacher, not the other way around. Is he that desperate?

I looked him up on the BBB but neither him nor his company are anywhere to be found. PLEASE BE AWARE! I do NOT recommend you study with this desperate man! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Date: January 03, 2010 11:23PM

I heard this "FIRE" is being investigated as an ARSON. Apparently PSI is losing money from all the bad press and needs the insurance money.

Friday fire results in estimated $1.5 million in damage at High Valley Ranch
Written by Lake County News Reports
Saturday, 19 December 2009

HIGH VALLEY – A large fire early Friday destroyed three buildings and did major damage to the main old ranch house at High Valley Ranch outside of Clearlake Oaks.

Fire officials estimated the total damages to be about $1.5 million at PSI World, the retreat center which makes its home at High Valley Ranch.
Destroyed were two bunkhouses and a laundry building, said Northshore Fire Battalion Chief Pat Brown.

Brown said firefighters were dispatched just after 3 a.m. Friday to a possible structure fire west of High Valley Road.
The first unit on scene reported three to four structures were fully involved and others were threatened, he said.

Brown added that alert tones were activated to warn firefighters of downed power lines and to request mutual aid.
Fire personnel were able to stop the fire halfway into the ranch house, where they prevented it from entering the second floor, Brown said. Also saved was a mobile home in front of the ranch house.

Heavy water use from multiple engines overwhelmed the hydrant system of High Valley Ranch and a water tender shuttle was set up to pull water from Brassfield Estate Winery, he said.

A total of 22 firefighters responded to the scene, Brown said.

Northshore Fire sent three engines from its Clearlake Oaks, Nice and Lucerne stations, along with two water tenders from Clearlake Oaks and Upper Lake, and a medic ambulance and two battalion chiefs, he said. Lake County Fire Protection sent one engine and one water tender.

No injuries to fire personnel were reported.

Brown said Northshore Fire, Cal Fire and the Lake County Sheriff's Office are continuing the investigation into the fire's cause.

[lakeconews.com]

Posted by: LucerneLady ()
Date: January 08, 2010 03:46AM

Written by CultBreaker, on 06-01-2010 23:08

Many young people (18-25 years old) are duped into this because they have never attended a church nor read the Holy Bible.

Everything the facilitator says is gospel because they do not know the true word of God. Until we get young folks into the Word, where they have an ability of discernment and are wary of false teachings, we are going to have to deprogram them form their PSI stupor.

When they come home battered, bruised, and used up, they might seek the true and Holy God the Holy Bible talks about.

Presenters like Mary Manin Morrissey have "money" as their god. She skipped out of jail time and pinned the embezzlement on her ex-husband who did the time behind bars. She goes through men like craap through a goose. No wonder she speaks at PSI Principia!

We've deprogrammed several young people who are coming down from the Ranch High. If you really want to improve your life read:
1. Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.

2. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles (Bob Proctor stole from him)

3. Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich

4. Brian Klemmer's The Compassionate Samurai (be careful though, Klemmer is a gnostic Christian)

5. John Assaraf & Murray Smith's The Answer

6. Join Toastmasters and do all 10 speeches in the basis manual to receive your CTM (it's much cheaper than PSI's Front & Center)

7. Get off your rear end and do the things you fear!

8. Have a mentor (teacher, minister, priest) to hold you accountable towards your life and educational goals

9. Read Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking

10. Read Zig Ziglar's See You AT The Top (read all of Ziglar's books)

You can buy all of these books used on the net for pennies unless you want to spend the 20K to attend off of the PSI Seminars. If you take PSI, don't whine when you come home bloodied, bruised, blued, and tatooed and need to be de-programmed.

Meanwhile:
2. Written by Steve, on 06-01-2010 18:17

"YOU ARE INFINITE POWER. YOU ARE GOD. YOU ARE THE I AM. YOU ARE." was omitted from the CD version of the manuscripts. Bob Proctor advised Jane Willhite that it might be offensive to some people so it was omitted. There is an obvious gap. You can tell from the cadence of the speaker's voice. And has anyone noticed how many time the speaker, Tom Willhite's nephew mispronounces words? It's a real hoot to hear that hick accent! -- (This was Wehner Erhard's mantra - I am God. Both of them, Tom Willhite and Wehner learned from bombastic and physically-assulting William Penn Patrick. William Penn Patrick used to slap his wife Marie and children too and call himself God too.)

Bob Proctor said that he would not condone a work that stated "You are God," in it. Tom was not knowledeable of God's word due to his Catholic upbringing where there were no bibles in the pews. He said he went to seminary, but he flunked out. -- (Glassy-eyed PSI zombies overlook and condone this "You are God" statement on page 166 in TDW's PSI bible. Are they afraid to call out this blasphemous statement to Jane and the PSI brass?)

And who would listen to Carson Johns? A snot nosed kid who fornicates behind the barn with both genders? Go back to San Diegieto High where he learned to plow through the freshman class. A Jane Willhite product. -- (Another example of an unqualified facilitator duping the young people (in age) audience. Where is Carson's Ph.D. from in psychology? A Cracker Jack Box?)

Date: January 09, 2010 11:33PM

And he called us "Ranters." I thought this guy was ranting when I read this. He disregards everything being said and blames the individual that has suffered a loss due to the brainwashing. He should be ashamed of himself. Or maybe he's afraid to admit he was duped into taking this crap.

"3. Written by Robert, on 08-01-2010 13:05

I am trying to figure out what you ranters have a problem with. I have taken the Basic... 34 hours for $500...the next one...8 days on a beautiful ranch with lots of food, activities and lectures, fun, exorcises etc...18 hours a day for $4000...and the last Men's-Leadershipone for the same and same money. That's it...one weekend and then two separate weeks...all volunteer, no coercion. It has been said...nothing new and radical happens here...and they are correct...but it is delivered in a way which really compels one to think, assess, and work on yourself. It's been awesome and I have seen hundreds of people take different life changing things away from it. You can find God, read a lot of books, drop LSD, get a Phd...and more to get off your butt and get a new career, find your soul mate, write that book, play music full time, divorce that loser.... and you can take PSI courses. There is no chanting, no brainwashing, no handcuffs. Everyone gets something different from it as everyone might interpret a painting differently. I have known hundreds of people who have gone through some or all of these courses. All of the comments I read about PSI and Landmark being cultish are just false and the people who make them dont seem to have first hand knowledge. Doctors, lawyers, and minimum wage workers... and I dont know anyone who wants there money back. Yes, with any organization, from my Methodist church, to AA, to AAA, the BoyScouts, Marines, to that expensive MBA from Wharton and converting to the Democratic party...I'm sure you can find 1-5% of every group who regret making the decision and commitment they did. One thing you can say about 100% of these people is that they actually did SOMETHING to work on themselves, improve their lives, or chase their dream. Most Americans don't...they simply wallow in their own consistancy and dont seek to change anything...except the aspirations and dreams of others. There really is nothing to be afraid of....I think about 75% of the people who attend the Basic weekend course dont do anything else with PSI. But you'll be hardpressed to find any of those people who didnt get something out of it...and even fewer who asked for a refund...which PSI does give. I know people who took PSI course 20 years ago, achieved what they set out to...and come back to re-audit. I know many people who have gone through all three courses...and then return to volunteer staff at them again...and again. Professionals, entrepenuers, teachers, retirees, students on break...it is really incredible. The courses are staffed by volunteers. Think about that. Skepticism and cynicism are in my DNA. If you want the straight scoop...email me...robert@micromarkcomputers.com"

Date: January 18, 2010 11:08AM

I saw this comment and thought it was funny. I recently heard O'Kelley started him own cult group and breaking off from PSI after 19 years. I wonder what that was about? Oh, and the ranch fire is still under investigation. Looks "Suspicious" or so I heard.

1. Written by Minerva, on 17-01-2010 14:53

Tim O'Kelley got his PH.D in Psychology from Bobbie McGee's Restaurant serving as a bartender. He plied drunks with alcohol they ran their credit cards through for the PSI Basic.

Always vote black when playing the Red-Black game. The purpose is for each side to win, thus receiving 3 points each. The is the game that teaches Win-Win.

If each side doesn't vote black, the facilitators and PSI slaves enthusiastically urge you on to vote RED, then castigate you for being greedy, selfish, and causing all of the world's problems including the earthquake in Haiti.

Remember, if you go, the facilitators are just slick salesmen who are mesmerizing speakers who want you to sign up for the next course. But, there's a deal if you sign up for both PSI 7 and the Leadership Seminars at the same time. But, you better hurry now, because the offer will be moot by the end of the day. Also, if you go to the bar with the facilitator after the Basic, don't drink alcohol so you can keep your frontal lobe in tact from being badgered to take the next $5,000.00 seminar.

Date: January 28, 2010 08:38AM

I found this on another site. Now this guy some interesting points and after reading it I decided to post it here. Todd seems to think he is innocent because he didn’t recruit someone’s wife. The point is some of us DID Lose their wifes and Todd is somewhat responsible because he recruited people to PSI. He volunteered and became a lackey for this cult. Now he values his name and credibility? What credibility did he have taking this trash? Maybe he should have thought of that before he became involved in PSI. Or maybe someone should tell him to “stop playing the victim.”

Oh, and for the record it wasn’t me.

“Written by Todd N*****, on 26-01-2010 05:12

From the real Todd N****l. The person who posted this is using my name falsly. He is using my name to destroy PSI.

Frankly I don't blame him at all for his hatred towards PSI or any other personal growth classes but I assure you that I did not post this misleading information about psi. You can contact me at (removed). I will gladly talk with you. If you want to have lunch or starbucks I will meet you in a heartbeat.

The man who posted this stuff lost his wife as a result of her taking some personal growth classes. These classes I volunteered for back then. I didn't have anything to do with her leaving him, but I did value and believe in the courses at the time.

To the person who posted this stuff. I no longer have anything to do with PSI. In fact I have been banned by the Scottsdale location. When I say banned I mean I literally was told to never come back to any psi event. I was attacked by some pshyco lady in a class I was volunteering for and I stood up for myself... something not allowed apparently. I only said one thing to her..." Do you feel better about yourself now ?"

Apparently when you defend yourself against a student who literally attacks you during the class you are kicked out of PSI. This women actually had a 13 month affair on her husband, has mental problems, is insecure, and full of hatred towards men.

So, again to the person who wrote this, I have nothing to do with PSI Seminars. I don't think to much of the people in the Scottsdale location. And I ask you,... please end your attacks using my name.

I don't ask this because I care about PSI,... I ask this because I value my name and what I have created in my life. When you post this stuff it shows up in google searches and that hurts my credibility.

I am sorry that things happened to you. I am sorry that I beleived in PSI at one point. Now, this is business for me. I don't care about PSI at all. I just ask that you stop slaying my name. Negativity draws attention but not the kind of attention that I want on the internet.
I hope you make the right decision,

Todd N******.

Current Page: 18 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.