Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: November 19, 2006 03:17PM

Hope wrote:
Do you mean the leader would blame the LE volunteers and other employees?

And perhaps that would be the beginning of a mass exodus of volunteers, if enough people did not sign up, business would start to fall off. If enough volunteers and employees felt dumped on enough, perhaps they would start job-hunting. If they saw how a simple bit of Landmark "technology" could be used against them... These are a lot of if onlies, but maybe it is what needs to start happening, in addition to standing outside LE centers with flyers.

As calgari said yes, they have and they continue to do so. Many an event ended with staff and introduction leaders and assistants being put through the ringer about "who they were being" that not enough people registered

You would hope it would be the begining of a mass exodus but in my experience most people put up with what happens. I know for sure I did. It amazes me when I look back at what I put up with [

Options: ReplyQuote
Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 20, 2006 04:32AM

sonnie_dee
but the introduction is made to get you hooked, its different from the actual forum where you will be bullied and humiliated.

And after that, you will come out loving your transformation. Imagine that. It's a sinister magic trick: they will teach you how to twist and reframe reality so that you will think they are on your side and are bullying you for your own good, when really the extent of their concern for you is how much they can reshape you in order to deploy you as a recruiter for them.

Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: ilona ()
Date: November 21, 2006 01:41AM

If they end up charging your credit card, you can dispute the charges with your bank.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.