Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
Hoffman Institute
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 10, 2006 05:30AM

Anyone have knowledge of/experience with Hoffman Institute? Hoffman (Quadrinity) Process?

It seems lgat-ish to me.

skeptic

Options: ReplyQuote
Hoffman Institute
Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: November 13, 2006 11:24PM

Just something I found off "The Awareness Page" at [perso.orange.fr]

Hoffman Quadrinity Process Founder: Bob Hoffman
Also involved is Charles (Raz) Ingrasci (est/Lifespring) -- I am not sure how old that info is, but considering the groups Ingrasci was involved with, be very careful with this.

As you said, it sounds LGAT-ish.

There is a website for 'The Hoffman Institute" at [www.quadrinity.com]

Hoffman Institute
Date: November 14, 2006 01:07AM

Ingrasci is still there. It seems to slide under the radar, and it's disturbing how many celebrity types and other notables endorse and rave about it. So, I'm posting here to get it on the radar.

skeptic

Hoffman Institute
Posted by: GuardMinerva ()
Date: December 05, 2006 03:30AM

Maybe someone at the Ross Institute could get this organization on to the radar ASAP? It's aka Fischer-Hoffman Process, Hoffman Institute, Quadrinity Process.

Have a look and see what you think. It appears that the organization is working its way into the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University under the guide of leadership training:

[www.ksgcitizen.org]
[www.ksg.harvard.edu]
[www.ksg.harvard.edu]

Hoffman Institute
Posted by: dragongirl ()
Date: December 18, 2006 08:40AM

Hello-

My husband has a mentor who is being paid by my husband's company (a large software co. in Sillicon Valley). I wasn't concerned until recently when the mentor had returned from a 8-day seminar at the Hoffman Institute that 'changed his life'. He has managed to convince his girlfriend to go and has now managed to convince my husband that I would benefit as well in regards to my 'issues'. My husband even thinks it would be OK for me to be away from our nursing baby for the eight days it takes to complete the training.

FYI, I have never spoken directly to the mentor about anything personal. We are acquaintances.

In addition, my husband and I just had a baby; it was a long and difficult birth with a very hard recovery and it hasn't been the easiest year. I'm a bit worn down; but I am far more comfortable with old fashioned talk therapy with a licensed psychotherapist over something like this. I don't believe people transform themselves in a few days. As I always say: I may be naive, but I wasn't born yesterday!

My gut -- which is very reliable -- is all aflutter! The only thing is I haven't been able to really solidify my fears with hard data. Should I be worried?

What I AM worried about is that this man has a large degree of credibility, has the ability to hold sway over my husband, and that he may too fall prey. I don't think I could handle that right now.

Please help me if you can!

Nervous Nellie

Hoffman Institute
Posted by: concernedfriend ()
Date: December 18, 2006 12:59PM

skeptic
It seems to slide under the radar, and it's disturbing how many celebrity types and other notables endorse and rave about it.
Take a look at their board of advisors: [www.hoffmaninstitute.org]

Hoffman Institute
Posted by: GuardMinerva ()
Date: December 19, 2006 07:09AM

You may want to check these links carefully:

The experience of others -

[groups.google.com];
[board.culteducation.com]
[board.culteducation.com]

Current president used to be Director of Corporate Affairs for Lifespring -

[www.culteducation.com]
[www.news-council.org]

And was associated with Werner Erhard and Est -

[skepdic.com]
[www.culteducation.com]

These groups are considered often considered to be LGATs or "white collar cults" -

[www.culteducation.com]
[skepdic.com]

Hoffman Institute
Posted by: Obi-Wan ()
Date: February 26, 2007 02:47AM

The Hoffman Process is amazing! Extremely valuable and not a cult

Your husband and yourself should go if you're able. Anybody who has gone will tell you it's like 7 years of therapy in a week.

There have been independed studies of it done by Harvard and UC Berkeley which confirm its effectiveness.

It's hard work and if you were to hear about some of the particulars out of context you'd wonder 'what the ??' but in context I've felt that it is so brilliant to be at a Nobel Prize level.

Don't be discouraged by others criticism of it, they haven't gone thru it. There are thousands of others who normal happy intelligent people who have anld would be happy to endorse it.

I'm sure if you look hard enough, any group will have its crtics. I'll have to look up the Cults of the Cubs Scouts and Brownies! ;)

Hoffman Institute
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: February 26, 2007 07:44AM

Obi-Wan
The Hoffman Process is amazing! Extremely valuable and not a cult

Your husband and yourself should go if you're able. Anybody who has gone will tell you it's like 7 years of therapy in a week.

There have been independed studies of it done by Harvard and UC Berkeley which confirm its effectiveness.

It's hard work and if you were to hear about some of the particulars out of context you'd wonder 'what the ??' but in context I've felt that it is so brilliant to be at a Nobel Prize level.

Don't be discouraged by others criticism of it, they haven't gone thru it. There are thousands of others who normal happy intelligent people who have anld would be happy to endorse it.

I'm sure if you look hard enough, any group will have its crtics. I'll have to look up the Cults of the Cubs Scouts and Brownies! ;)

With all those ties to EST and Lifespring, which were the butt of numerous lawsuits???

I don't think so.

Last post sounds like out and out apologism to me ...

Hoffman Institute
Date: February 26, 2007 08:29AM

Yeh, well, when one is in the trance, one does not know it.

Obi's testimony sounds suspiciously like someone who is entranced.

The lgat connections of Hoffman are much more convincing to me!

Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.