leaders.........

enjoy!

[b:6898be7433]Here's the link, out of the quotes:
[www.youtube.com][/b:6898be7433]

Options: ReplyQuote
"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 01, 2006 11:01PM

I couldn't get it to do anything, it just got stuck on 'loading'. Don't know if that means everyone is trying to watch it.

I'm keen tho, sounds 'fun' :)

"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: November 02, 2006 12:57AM

Sadly, this short film is SO ACCURATE in depicting what goes on in cults and human potential groups/LGATs.

I wonder how people caught up in these groups would react to this film as point after point hits home.

Watch it. It's worth it.

"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 02, 2006 04:58AM

Oh I've seen this before. It's funny though and so true!

"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 02, 2006 08:04AM

Wow! This is an excellent educational tool. Creative, pithy, entertaining way of exposing cult tactics. Something very watchable. Cuts right to the core. Great thing to hand out at LE intros :!:

skeptic

"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: November 03, 2006 06:57AM

What do you think if a true believer saw this? Would it be rubbish to them? Would they snap and realize how pathetic they really look?

Any thoughts?

For the record...it was spot on. :-)

"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 04, 2006 04:00AM

anon0820
What do you think if a true believer saw this? Would it be rubbish to them? Would they snap and realize how pathetic they really look?

Any thoughts?

For the record...it was spot on. :-)

I think that some awareness, however minute, might possibly occur for a true believer due to how the information is presented: there's an entertaining quality to it, which makes it watchable. Also, it's short, moves fast and seems sort of silly. It would be interesting to run some tests, and see what some true believers think of it. I wonder what I would have thought, had I seen it when I was a TB.

skeptic

"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: November 04, 2006 04:23AM

If they see the video, I think there may be a great deal of denial. "That wasn't my experience. My experience was positive". "These are people who don't have clue what really happened". "They don't really do those things. It's an exaggeration and untrue". Hmmmm

I've toyed with the idea of sending the link to my ex-boyfriend. However, I 'believe' he is too far gone. He won't get 'it'.

Anyone know of someone who is a true believer who WOULD even watch it?

"Mind Control Made Easy"
Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: November 04, 2006 04:55AM

yes, I have a relative who is most certainly "far gone" and a "true believer". I bet he would watch it and just laugh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.