Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Bizarre Landmark Experience - any thoughts?
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 16, 2007 09:26AM

The Shadow
Vic-Luc
ON2 LF

ON2 LF-

You nailed it on the head.

Well, if I were a city by-law officer I'd be pretty insulted to know that some scambagger outfit was operating right under my nose, making huge profit while doing so and not reporting its business activities as the law requires. Maybe this is why it is so important for landmark to infiltrate legitimate organizations/businesses and/or police organizations etc. Not only do they keep the heat off their backs but they are also able to strategically place themselves in a position to recruit and program some of society's more trusted and influential people.

They rent hotels and are decentralised. Canada has not classified them as a "cult" or "therapy/counseling." It's just a group of people meeting. It may seem quasi-religious, but even then, that's legal.

There's no law against a group of people meeting and "having a conversation."

Quite right Vic-Luc,

There is no law against having "a conversation in a public place", however there are laws about the CONTENT of that conversation. I will contend that my civil liberties have been violated.

You will not once you have signed a waiver exempting LE from all liability.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 16, 2007 11:46AM

ahhh, but there's the catch, I signed no such waiver!

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: August 17, 2007 12:13AM

They are registered with the Better Business Bureau, they have adhered to all the necessary legal aspects of running a business, and they know how to create all the loopholes to protect themselves, however, they have not bargained on me! -- I am not going to sit by quietly while they use my friend to attempt to initiate me into their covert Pyramid Sales/work and not get paid scam.

Joke of the year! How on earth do they expect to abide by real rules and laws and still gouge their victims for $$ along with the present recruitment techniques? A year ago, they had not been registered with the BBB, I wonder why they are now?
Did they create some 'legit' business to front for the 'education' side of their racket to covertly operate under the BBB?
I just can't see landmark in operation according to rules and laws they didn't dream up.

Date: August 17, 2007 12:48AM

Hi ON2 LF

Well, they are in operation; they have an office in a very prestegious part of downtown Vancouver, on the main floor of a high rise office building,
at 1155 West Pender Street.

FYI Marketplace in Toronto wanted to do an investigative report on them in 1991 (i think it was) but I guess no one would speak to them.

If you are interested you could write to MARKETPLACE at
P.O.BOX 500
Station A
Toronto, ON
M5W 1E6

Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 19, 2007 04:49AM

**URGENT**
Hi everyone, I am a frequent poster on the Impact Trainings thread, a recovering LGAT victim and an ally in the fight against all LGATs.
I am writing this because one of my best friends is a photojournalist and is very interested in doing a story on "how (insert any LGAT here) ruined your life."
If Landmark ruined your life, you would like a chance to be heard, and you are either in southern California or in northern Utah PLEASE PM me today or tommorrow. She needs to write up a proposal first and needs someone to do the story about, but the proposal is due in the next couple days. Please PM me if you have any questions, are interested or know someone who might be interested. Thanks so much![/size:e9a27d947b]

Date: August 20, 2007 06:07AM

error:

Please not that I made an error in transmitting the address for the Attorney General of British Columbia.

the correct P.O. box number is 9044 Stn. Prov. Govt.

I also want to encourage EVERYONE, no matter which LGAT programme you are dissatisfied with, or what country, state or province you live in.

Please write to:

The Honourable Wally Oppal, Attorney General
Room 232, Parliament Buildings
P.O. Box 9044 Stn. Prov. Govt.
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA
V8W 9E2

Thanks.

'shad'

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.