photojournalist wants to do a story on LGAT victim
Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 19, 2007 05:17AM

Hi everyone, I am a frequent poster on the Impact Trainings thread, a recovering LGAT victim and an ally in the fight against all LGATs.
I am writing this because one of my best friends is a photojournalist and is very interested in doing a story on "how (insert any LGAT here) ruined your life."
If an LGAT ruined your life or someone you know, you would like a chance to be heard, and you are either in southern California or in northern Utah PLEASE PM me today or tommorrow. She needs to write up a proposal first and needs someone to do the story about, but the proposal is due in the next couple days. Please PM me if you have any questions, are interested or know someone who might be interested. Thanks so much!
(Sorry for posting this so much, it's just that it was a last minute idea of hers and she needs to write the proposal ASAP to meet deadlines, so I wanted to get this out to as many people as possible to see if anyone is interested. I think it would be a great way to spread public awareness. Also, just FYI, a friend of hers approached her and asked her to attend an LGAT (impact) last year, and she had no interest, also I've told her all about what they're really about, so don't worry, she's not an LGAT apologist or sympathizer. She wants to show how badly these programs can affect someone.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rswinters1 ()
Date: August 20, 2007 08:48AM

This is Rswinters. I would be willing...

What do you need me to do?

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 20, 2007 08:50AM

Rswinters1
This is Rswinters. I would be willing...

What do you need me to do?

*pokes Rs in ribs*

You gotta PM her

Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 20, 2007 01:24PM

Heh, thanks for poking him Vic, but that's OK, I saw the message from Rs here anyway. :P

Rs- Good to hear from you again. You're story would be great. I just sent an email to her, seeing what she needs and, if she still has enough time. When she writes back, can I send you the info on a PM through your new rickross name? If you'd rather communicate through other means like email or something, send me a PM and let me know.

Date: August 20, 2007 01:39PM

I pm'd army. Not sure if my new member status will allow for me to pm though. I just sent it though. Let me know if you got Army...

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 20, 2007 09:27PM

Rswinters:

Didn't you decide to leave the board?

Have you registered under a different user name?

Date: August 21, 2007 01:21AM

rrmoderator
Rswinters:

Didn't you decide to leave the board?

Have you registered under a different user name?

I did Rick, and when I kept getting notices of PM's that I could not open anylonger. I asked my friend to post that I was unable to retrieve my PM's that have been sent.

Well, can you believe the response to her posts? Here is the link...

[board.culteducation.com]

I read the posts and how I was missed. These made me all teary eyed, and wanting to reconnect with my new friends that I have developed over the past few months.

Well, I am not that hard hearted, nor am I that stubborn. I decided to Kiss and Make-up. Well... maybe not the kissing part.

But making up is always a good thing when people get into disagreements with each other.

So that is why I rejoined if it is okay with you.

Don't worry. You have made the rules very clear, and heard. :D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.