30-minute hidden camera footage from inside two LGATs...
Posted by: John Hunter PhD ()
Date: June 26, 2020 12:57AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30-minute hidden camera footage from inside two LGATs...
Date: June 26, 2020 11:25AM

Fox has reviewed my fair use appeal on another (much shorter) video, and allowed me to use footage from Fight Club to comment on the way that participants must agree to not talk about LGATs.

Hopefully YouTube unblocks this video soon:

[youtu.be]

Posted by: facet ()
Date: June 27, 2020 11:28PM

Thank you for sharing these John. They are certainly very valuable to many though the second clip couldn’t be viewed still.

It makes truly awful watching, to witness people in the midst of such terrible abuse :-(.

The following are of course entirely up to you, though a little written warning for those who do not know at the beginning might be helpful? as some may not be prepared to witness the abuse and suffering.

Perhaps the second clip could be shared minus the copyright material in order to get it viewable?

I’m not trying to cancel creativity here, or tell you what to do, just sharing the ideas as a viewer and I am sure the fight club edit makes good sense, though would more rather put the importance on the information as it is over the comparison with the films footages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2020 11:39PM by facet.

Date: June 28, 2020 02:14AM

Thanks! Clip is now live:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: facet ()
Date: June 28, 2020 02:36AM

Great, hopefully the clip will be viewable in as many countries as possible now.

Sony understandably blocks a lot of stuff in a lot of places, though it’s great that you got permission so at least that base is covered :-).

Posted by: StopLGATs ()
Date: June 28, 2020 06:43PM

One I found particularly disturbing in the video was the description of the lifeboat exercise. I hadn't heard of it before though, was it an Est thing as well?

What this reminded me of is a documentary I saw several years ago where once of the things talked about was the Milgram electric shock experiment. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment)

I'm pretty sure these types of exercises are probably used to train police in brutal dictatorships.

Even as a layman though I can see that these that these dubious psychological processes are not toys to be played with like children with matches. It's scary that they're making their way into corporate training programmes without vetting.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2020 06:48PM by StopLGATs.

Posted by: lovebug ()
Date: January 28, 2023 09:12AM

Hey, do you still have the original video? Youtube says it is private. I'd very much like to see it

Posted by: Squirrel ()
Date: February 07, 2023 08:49PM

You can try this link: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Skipshot ()
Date: March 19, 2023 05:15AM

The video accurately portrays vicious parts of what happens, and is similar to my experience. It is mind-bending for the weak-willed and contrary to the promises of the sales pitch. The goal is to break you down then build you up, and the leader is quick to anger, so the weak-willed do what the leader says to avoid the anger.

The strong-willed are selected for public abuse and shame which creates a scapegoat on which the others can focus their frustrations and failures, or are cowed into submission.

None of the trainers are licensed therapists/psychologists/counselors, nor do they tell you anything about themselves except their first name. They claim to have authority over you and to know you better than you know yourself. Don’t be fooled by nameless, unqualified bullies whose only goal is your money and the satisfaction of you giving them power over yourself.

During my “training” they did give a powerful piece of advice when a stranger attacks or insults you - ignore it, because the stranger doesn’t know who you are. I used that advice against them when they abused me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.