Current Page: 96 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 10, 2007 01:45AM

>>I'd suggest you consider doing the basic training and the first level of TIT. <<

Wow. Oh my. That's just nuts, given what you claim to know about them, their company, your experiences in TIT, and your claim of personal relationships with their trainers.

You must know that you have just recommended he give over $3,000.00 to Hans and Sally, as the price of "keeping his family together."

And then everyone else in the family not in the Impact cult would need to do so as well. And another $3,000.00 for TIT II, the other mastery trainings (mens, womens, couples, etc).

Your recommendation is for a cash flow in the tens, perhaps hundreds, of thousands of dollars to them.

Don't you think you should get a comission for that?

Do you not also realize your recommendation is that he give at least a solid month of 12+hour days of his life? (4 for Quest, 4 for Summit, at least 10 for Lift-off, at least 7 for TIT 1, plus GPs, etc . . .)

Isn't that a rather high price that his family now demands of him to remain connected to them?

And how come that is required of him when Impact says they are about creating healed relationships? Working marriages? Loving connection to others? Transformed lives?

How come his graduate friends and family aren't creating this on their own in their lives and his, without the demand he do Impact? without having him report feeling isolated? abandoned? condemned? less-than?

How come the ones not involved at Impact can't seem to experience that with their loved ones who have done the training? Didn't they get anything from it?

How come it seems that they are now able to only unconditionally love other graduates?

How come he is now expected to fork over a month of his life and $3,000.00 plus in cash to have what their loved ones were promised they would create in their lives by doing the training to IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Of course the ultimate logical end of the recommendation you propose is that everyone on the planet would have to do Impact.

And the reality is that rather than create a "working world" what Impact in fact creates is an us vs. them, army-of-light vs. unenlightened, superior vs. inferior, win vs lose, winners vs. losers, in-the-cult vs. evil, broken mess of a world.

I'd urge you to reconsider your recommendation about how this guy can create a working family.

Based on what you have shared, you must know that his loved ones will likely get kicked out the back door after at most a few years of being stuck in this cult.

Especially if they prove unable to enroll anyone else in their family.

The best thing he and others can do is to stay away; be a stand for "having it all" (including having all the time and cash they would otherwise be giving to Impact for, ultimately, nothing), and make it perfectly clear that despite all their advanced "training" his loved ones remain utterly impotent at being able to "enroll" him.

They will be grateful, very grateful, to him later for it.

Don't you think?

Impacted

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: outofimpact ()
Date: October 10, 2007 04:17AM

Is it true that Terri Smart, Jim Condie and Shannon K. Woody really no longer employed or associated with Impact Trainings?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 11, 2007 01:49AM

outofimpact
Is it true that Terri Smart, Jim Condie and Shannon K. Woody really no longer employed or associated with Impact Trainings?

that is what passionate said:

Passionate
Teri smart is no longer with Impact. Neither is Shannon Woodey. Jim Condie is gone too. I don't have any idea why, but the continued exodus of office staff and trainers seems dubious.

Don't have first hand about that myself, but I'm sure it's true.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: October 11, 2007 01:57AM

spiritual?
In response to boonetahoe I only have a few words to say. You obviously haven’t read the entirety of this thread. To say that the Berger’s don’t employ brainwashing techniques is naive. I can’t believe you would recommend a training to anyone when you yourself claim the leaders are megalomaniac. How could you possibly think this would be a good idea?

[i:a0b7a8b670]I[/i:a0b7a8b670] know why he could...because megalomaniacs are awesome! From Magneto to Hitler, they have all proven to be incredible, ethical people with neat, super-human powers! I'd put the flower of my daughter's fragile life in Stalin's hands ANY day of the wee...OUCH...oh wait...I'll be back, I need to go to the ER to have my tongue removed from my cheek.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: October 11, 2007 10:16AM

I am done with the Rick Ross website. There is nothing new I can say that I have not already said and repeating myself has become boring. I wish you all the best.

Thanks again Rick.

I will keep my account open for PM's, but that is all. I am done posting on these forums.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: October 12, 2007 10:17AM

Vic Luc PMed me with this:

<<<<[i:e7b55a0cab]I'd respectfully ask that you not leave the site.

Without your insight, I'd be lacking in my own. We ARE making a difference. We ARE saving lives.[/i:e7b55a0cab]>>>>

I'd like to believe this. I got enraged by a user boonetahoe, who is an owner of Greatlife (formerly Harmony) and purposefully is arguing for his LGAT business. I thought he was just another idiot apologist, but he is also more than that. He has personal and financial ulterior motives in causing discord here, and I fell for it. I get emotional with this, it is not a game nor is it merely a topic for discussion.

LGAT's are a mental health NIGHTMARE, and act without care for who's lives they destroy. If there is a possibility Vic is right, I will continue to post here, but no more arguments, no more repetition. I've been too soft.

ex.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: October 12, 2007 11:07AM

Ex,

I, too, do not want to see you leave. I greatly appreciate what you contribute and have gained a lot from your posts. I also know how utterly maddening and frustrating and CRAZY-making it is to attempt to have a sincere, sane and logical discussion with an lgat-er. I don't read the posts from lgat-ers; my lgat-infected sister has pushed every button I have and my fuse might blow if I read any more lgat BULLSHIT. I only read posts like yours, the ones that tell it like it is. THOSE are the ones that are helping me in my efforts DE-PROGRAM.

Hoping you stay,
skeptic

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: October 12, 2007 01:28PM

Dear exImpact,

You've made a difference for me. You have tremendous insight and you have really helped me understand a lot and cope with my situation better.

Sorry that boonetahoe ran his b.s. but that is going to happen from time to time.

I understand if you need to leave the forum for a while, or maybe even permanently. This stuff can be really hard to deal with and I admire your courage in doing all that you have.

Do what you need to to take care of yourself, and please come back if and when you can. Thank you so much for all you've done.

QL

Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: RaCeR---X ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:56AM

I know its been a long time since I posted at the beginning of this thread, but I have always kept on top of the banter. As a matter of fact I came across a recent post from an Impact Tranings Quest attendee....

TO READ THE REPORT BY A RECENT ATTENDEE OF IMPACT TRAININGS QUEST GO TO:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/264/RipOff0264216.htm

Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 16, 2007 06:33AM

RaCeR---X,

THANK YOU very much for the link to:

[www.ripoffreport.com]

This is very much like what I would like to create with Ex, Former and others here -- a document that reveals what really happens in those "trainings" (read: cultish rituals) around breaking people down, and filling them back up with new-age philosophical crap) from the GPs through TIT III and their "mastery Trainings" (especially the BS I experienced in Inner Woman I and II). Then I would like to create one of "Hans and Sally's Top Ten Lies and Top Ten Lawsuits, including all the various incorporations of Impact from its founding (or before as Lifespring), thru Impact Incorporated, Impact International, Light Training, Lite Training, Quest Development, Harmony Institute, Harmony-Impact, back to "Impact Since 1985 (puke)."

When you click on the above website be sure to click on the replies. Among them you'll find the following:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Emotional Scam for Money

In regards to the report listed about Impact Training, I too attended both Quest and Summit. I'm in my mid fifties and having survived Viet Nam, I thought I knew everything about protecting myself, until I went to Utah. I traveled all the way from Los Angeles and when all was said and done . . . (it had cost me) 60 days and over $12,000.00 . . .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When I talk about $3,000.00 and 27+ days if NOTImpacted were to follow Boonetahoe's advice to do Quest to TIT1, I am NOT EXAGGERATING.

The reality is probably closer to the 60 days and $12,000.00 this guy describes when you include opportunity cost (missing work for all those days), plus travel, the unscheduled group meetings, costs for costumes for your Stretch Day, meals with your buddy, gown and tuxedo rental for Summit graduation and travel if you live out of state, and ON AND ON AND ON.

HarmonyGreat LifeVision WorksImpactRisingStarDiscoveryTheExperienceExcellTITTheFounder'sTraining The rainingResourceRealizationsWWASPS, THEY ARE ALL the same BS.

ANY defense of it, by Boonetahoe or anyone else, sounds to me like John McCain saying he created value while being in a prison camp in Vietnam, or Frankl's finding the meaning of life in a holocaust camp.

I can't argue with their experiences being true.

They created value. Maybe they found things there they could not have found anywhere else. I hope they did.

And while GLF/Impact are not as bad as those two prison camps, what value is created by being screamed at in the ways this guy describes at the link above, or being called "Daddy's little play thing," or "Mommy's Mess up" or "Tickle me Elmo" or whatever sends those who have been sexually abused, or are the result of their mother's being raped, or drugged, or drunken affairs or God know's what --- straight to sobbing and collapsing on the floor, and at what cost? and with what risks?

And for those still committed to it, who aren't getting paid bundles to train or staff it, or who aren't getting their emotional kicks out of being "Trainers In Training" or the like, there is a psychological explanation for it, it's called the Stockholm syndrome.

ED

Current Page: 96 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.