Current Page: 92 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: September 20, 2007 10:45PM

Behavior, Groups & Leaders

I support the pronouncement of the moderator that the above topics as they apply to Impact should be our focus. I would add that a modern, American English dictionary should be the standard for word definition. Would that I had found this forum earlier. It rings with authenticity just as it is, in a self-publishing situation that stimulates thought and teases out the many nuances of LGAT thought control methods.

When I was initially grappling with issues caused by persons close to me who were involved with Impact, I found useful guidance in Hassan’s book, “Releasing the Bonds.” I would have been better served to have read more of this forum, although I had briefly looked at it. If you find something that answers questions that you had not even thought of yet, it rings with authenticity.

I will give just one specific example of where Hassan, on page 47, provided useful information for understanding the tight time, bathroom, diet, etc. control of trainees in Quest. “One of the easiest ways to understand behavior control is to look at the difference between a legitimate church and a Bible cult. In a legitimate church , if your mother is sick or injured, you might go to the minister or pastor an say, “My mother is ill. I’m going to visit her in the hospital. Please say a prayer for Her.” In a Bible cult, you are expected to humbly approach the leader or sub-leader and ask, “Can I have permission to go visit my mother?”

Remember the example posted here where the Impact trainee from Sho Lo, AZ needed to get home to protect a home threatened by a big range fire. Hans’ reaction in attempting to control behavior revealed the true nature of Impact as a destructive cult as well as anything else could. This is the example where he threw a blue flame bubble of protection around the threatened house.

Hopeful

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: September 21, 2007 01:18AM

Thanks Hopeful Soul, that's what I was getting at - what makes Impact different other than the doctrine. Much appreciated.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 21, 2007 04:11AM

Even without the religious cult attributes, the LGAT format is HIGHLY dangerous on it's own. I know that personally, the Quest and Summit trainings were directly responsible for almost all of the damage my life has undergone since I decided to "trust" Hans Berger. The TIT-LDS cult is an added layer of madness to an already corrupt system of control and manipulation, not to mention the continual risk that you may be putting your life or the life of your family in the hands of a sociopath or a predator. There are many types, and not all of them are violent or sexually motivated. [b:f61b908cbb]All[/b:f61b908cbb] of the trainers are ego-centric, attention/approval mongers, whether they accept it or not (I baulk at their claims of altruism). How many deviants have been kicked out of there after having been discovered? I can think of half a dozen, and if Impact didn't know what their nature was, how could you possibly know? How many are operating under (or above) the radar as we speak? Birds of a feather...

IMPACT Trainings
Date: September 21, 2007 11:34PM

Informed Choice

Before I return Hassan’s book, Releasing the Bonds to the library again, I found a couple more items that mean so much more now with 20/20 hind sight. I recommend not leaving anti-LGAT literature laying around; current trainees are programmed to reject all criticism so checking it out at the library is the perfect solution and saves a lot of conflict. On pages 118 and 119 we find, “It is common for cult leaders to ask members to become like ‘children of God.’ In fact, an essential aspect of the cult identity is to posses the naivete of a child. A child’s idolization of the parent figure is precisely what a cult leader needs to be in total control. By taking advantage of the desire for childlike innocence, cult mind control undermines the normal resources of a mature mind.” This causes me to REMEMBER alright. I remember the Quest effort to tear down walls and liberate the inner child. “…..If a loved one is under the influence of destructive mind control, relatives and friends have the right and the obligation to take steps to undo the mind control process so that the person can think independently. Once the cult member has an opportunity to learn about mind control, recognize the features of destructive cults, and meet with former members and critics, he will be in a position to make an informed choice.” Informed choice—No person entering Quest should do so until reading this thread from beginning to end.

Quoting Hassan further; “If a person wants to believe that David Koresh is the Christ, that is his right. If people want to believe that Sun Myung Moon and Hak Ja Han are the perfect True Parents, they are entitled. In a free society, people are free to believe whatever they like, but at the same time, they should be protected from undue influence processes that make them believe something and prevent them from re-evaluating their beliefs.”

Hopeful

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: September 22, 2007 02:01AM

....and sometimes those who are 'mentally sick' are hidden. If they know how to manipulate successfully then they are still allowed to 'stay around the homestead'.

We may put flowers and roses on this person adorning them with the TIT 'cloak of light' but they can still choose to use their supremacy or mask to pacify their own lack.

Scary....

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 22, 2007 02:24AM

exImpact
I know that personally, the Quest and Summit trainings were directly responsible for almost all of the damage my life has undergone since I decided to "trust" Hans Berger.

exImpact,

I feel for you. My Landmark encounter definately shook things up in my life as well. For a while I was mad at myself for what was going on with me. Then after reading post of people that were having the same exact experiences and reactions I was I realized that it wasn't me that caused all of what is going on, that some how I had been manipulated subconciously/conciously and what was / is going on is just fallout.

But at the same time it is isolating because most people have never been subjected to the techniques of an LGAT and therefore not aware of how powerful and subtle their infulence over a person can be. Therefore often times people don't realize where we are coming from and may scold us for crap we didn't create on our own by ourselves.

Also because of how unaware people are in general about LGAT techinques at times when person goes to a session to see what is going on with their loved one inorder to rescue them that they too get sucked into the LGAT. I heard manytimes from Landmark participants and Leaders how people came to get their loved ones out of the Landmark 'Cult' and then sign up for it! It was like a battle victory for them and would wave the victory around like a they had just scored a piece of underwear from a Supermodel.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 22, 2007 08:46AM

Zorro
exImpact
I know that personally, the Quest and Summit trainings were directly responsible for almost all of the damage my life has undergone since I decided to "trust" Hans Berger.

exImpact,

I feel for you. My Landmark encounter definitely shook things up in my life as well. For a while I was mad at myself for what was going on with me. Then after reading post of people that were having the same exact experiences and reactions I was I realized that it wasn't me that caused all of what is going on, that some how I had been manipulated subconsciously/consciously and what was / is going on is just fallout.

But at the same time it is isolating because most people have never been subjected to the techniques of an LGAT and therefore not aware of how powerful and subtle their influence over a person can be. Therefore often times people don't realize where we are coming from and may scold us for crap we didn't create on our own by ourselves.

Also because of how unaware people are in general about LGAT techniques at times when person goes to a session to see what is going on with their loved one in order to rescue them that they too get sucked into the LGAT. I heard many times from Landmark participants and Leaders how people came to get their loved ones out of the Landmark 'Cult' and then sign up for it! It was like a battle victory for them and would wave the victory around like a they had just scored a piece of underwear from a Supermodel.

I can [i:34b765231b]absolutely[/i:34b765231b] relate to this.

Hell is in the subtleties, no? Every now and again I see an echo of a still persistent trait I picked up from my Impact masters rear its ugly head and I have to do a psyche check and dump and try not to let it get to me too much. It's crazy.

I was lucky that my loved ones were either too smart or too committed to their faith to become "enrolled". To think I "felt" they didn't trust me and that I had outstripped them in enlightenment levels, when in actuality I had surrounded myself with quality people who were wiser than I.

Thanks Z

IMPACT Trainings
Date: September 23, 2007 08:28AM

The Little Soul and the Sun

In Lift Off, Sally teaches from the above book with the sub-title, “A Children’s Parable Adapted from Conversations with God” by Neale Donald Walsch, Hampton Roads Publishing co., Inc., Charlottesville, VA, 1998. At first glance this seems to be a wonderful story of love, forgiveness, happiness, enlightenment, truth, angels. God, etc.; but let’s examine the book a little closer. You don’t need to read further than the dust cover to find, ” The Little Soul and the Sun is a simple and powerful story that brings children a very profound truth; there is no absolute good or bad—that underneath all that happens in the world, all that we call “good” and all that we call “bad” is love. Your child will discover a God that she or he can love, because God is Love, as are all the Little Souls who are a part of God. And perhaps parents, too, will rediscover who they really are.”

The Bergers say Impact is not a religion. They do dwell in the supernatural extensively, even in the core trainings. Yet what is designed to appear to be of God, is anything but, by the standards of Judeo-Christianity at least. To say that there is no absolute good and no absolute bad contradicts the Old and New Testaments and every legitimate religion I know of. Perhaps this is where Impact gets the notion that holocaust victims brought their slaughter on themselves for their own good and all of the nonsensical other Impact notions of a supernatural nature so well stated on this forum.

In Quest you are conditioned to believe that there is no right and wrong , only what works and what doesn’t work. This way of thinking seems harmless enough in Quest. But if you believe this little piece of Impact-speak in Quest, you are pre-conditioned to believe the really big, destructive lie in Lift Off that there is no good and bad; and that pre-disposes you to believe the other additional huge, even Satanic lies of TIT. Like the frog placed in the pan of warm water, even when the water approached boiling many don’t/can’t jump out. Look at the record stated on this thread. Eventually everybody jumps out of the pan, or get kicked out. The sooner the better. Quest investigators read this and be wise. Leave it alone. Impact does not, can not deliver what it promises. It is founded on big lies. Here is one little Soul who knows better by experience.

Hopeful Soul

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 24, 2007 02:55AM

Hopeful Soul,

>>The Bergers say Impact is not a religion<<

Don't they know that "The Universe does not hear the "not?"

The core of the Little Soul and the Sun, as I remember it from Sally's (back to her former "career" as a kindergarten teacher) reading of it, was that:

"There is nothing evil -- those that appear evil are just doing you the favor of presenting an opportunity to be "forgiving" toward them."

Thus the enlightened attitude of the virgin, and the friends and family of the virgin, about to be thrown into the volcano by a collective group of thugs to apease their idea of God, is to be grateful to the thugs for pretending to be "evil" to give the gift of being forgiving to the (not) victims.

Once Hans has his doe-eyed followers fully believing this deadly poision, then a modern-day Jonestown/Waco will occur right here in SLC.

Rather than be "grateful" at that time to Hans for giving the whole world this wonderous gift of being forgiving, -- I prefer to be a stand I know I am called to be, giving all I can, with a team of us here, and in other places, to the cause of exposing these lies, and putting the bright light of truth into those dark, and truly deadly, "trainings."

I hope and pray that others who have left find their way to true enlightenment about these things, epecially Terri, Shannon and Jim, and work to undo the harm that they will then see that they once had helped to create.

Impacted

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 24, 2007 09:26AM

More resources to find information about Impact's (former) trainers (and other old LGAT website that are no longer up):

[web.archive.org]

(web.archive.org is a terrific service, an archive of webpages going back for years. (You might also want to check out the pages for www.harmonyimpact.com -- from the days when Harmony and Impact were the same company (something they deny now))).

At the page above, you'll find former Impact Trainers JJ Lybertt, Shannon Woody and Terri Smart listed as follows:

JJ Lybbert

Trainer for Impact Trainings for 8 years.

Trains Lift-Off, Teen, Youth and Family Trainings.

Coordinator of all Lift-Off groups.

Lift-Off Curriculum Co-Director.

Outdoor facilitator for Ropes Course and other teambuilding events.

Married and "Super Dad" to his 3 Children.

JJ is powerful, sharp, keen witted, and intelligent. He shares his energy, excitement & passion for the Impact Training wherever he goes. He has a direct and delightful quality of assisting graduates in dropping judgment and getting "down to business." When JJ is in the training room, everyone is empowered to "Step-Up" to higher levels of action and positive results in their lives.

Shannon K. Woody

Impact Training staff member for 5 years.

Trains Summit, Lift-Off, Youth, Kids and Free Guest Presentations.

Graduate enrollment liaison.

Youth Training Facilitator

Married with 3 children

Shannon's deepest desire is to be a trainer who empowers each student to "BE" all that they are created to be. She instantly creates an environment of breakthrough and trust. Shannon is deeply passionate about life, music and her connection to every human being. Graceful, yet playful, Shannon is crystal clear and awesomely powerful and inspiring.

Terri Smart

Participated in the Impact Trainings for 4 years.

Summit Trainer

Graduate Staffing Captain.

Graduate Office Liaison.

Graduate Service Liaison.

Guest Presentation Facilitator.

Married with 2 children.

Terri is empowering, perceptive and filled with endless energy and life. With a combination of enthusiasm and perception, she empowers Impact graduates to step up into their lives, with a clear intention to serve each other, their world and the planet.

Of course now they are all "pond scum."

Something Im sure Hans and Sally are clear they should each be grateful for being called, as there is nothing but "good" in the world, and anything appearing otherwise is simply "good" pretending to be "evil" to give you the gift of growing spiritually -- for which you should be grateful -- especially to Hans and Sally when they are (appearing to be) total jerks.

That's why, when they get you alone, they will teach you that Satan is actually better than Christ -- because he was willing to appear bad, and be hated, while really just being really, really good inside, and willing to sacrifice his ego for the higher good, while Christ wasn't. Therefore Satan is really better than either Christ or their dad (heavenly father).

If only Heavenly Father had chosen Hans instead of Joseph Smith to restore the gospel. One of his many mistakes, apparently.

Impacted (wondering if any other LGATS actually train anything like this -- namely the most evil seeming things are really for the highest good -- because they were willing to give up their "image" and "ego" to appear bad for our learning/salvation???)

As they say in SPAMALOT: "Run away! RUN AWAY!!!!!"

Current Page: 92 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.