Current Page: 94 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 29, 2007 05:19AM

The Anticult
[I just want to put down my 2 cents on these large mega-threads...they are actually very effective, as due to the activity and how long they last, they get a very high Google ranking.
If a curious person searches Google for "Impact Trainings" this very thread comes up in the top 10 results, which is amazing.
[www.google.com]
So many people and families can be helped by the information in this thread. People can make other more orderly documents, and then LINK to them from the megathread. That way the Google ranking will stay high due to the activity in the thread over time. If tons of little threads get created, and split apart, then you lose the Google ranking. The leaders of Impact Trainings would love it if the Impact Training critics broke all their threads up, then they would disappear from the Google Top 10. They don't sleep well at night knowing that anyone who searches for Impact Trainings will find this thread]

[i:14ca9bd64f]my[/i:14ca9bd64f] sleep however has been SO much better...

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 29, 2007 05:35AM

Summary of thread hits:

3/24/07-10336
4/02/07-11400
5/17/07-15315
6/21/07-30620
7/14/07-42264
8/27/07-67051
and
9/28/07-75133

I like that I think that 8000 hits in a month is relatively low...

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 29, 2007 05:41AM

exImpact
[i:924af2fe14]my[/i:924af2fe14] sleep however has been SO much better...

Yes, the threads work 24/7.
People spend a lot of money to try to get into the Google top 10 rankings.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: September 29, 2007 05:49AM

That is incredible...

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 29, 2007 07:34AM

I would like to see a thread about Landmark get that many hits and pages! A thread about Landmark in the top 10 of Google would be justice well served.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: September 29, 2007 12:17PM

NOTImpacted,

I wish you the best of luck with your family. The difficult thing with TIT3ers is that they have become so conditioned that they rationalize away any logical conflict that springs up between what they think the training is and what they actually see it doing. I have seen people kicked out of the TIT 3 trainings who still subscribe to all the crap because they know of no other way to live.

Like most things, I think helping someone out of TIT3 is a matter of timing. You will be tuned out if you mount a full assault on the training every time you are around your family. However if you wait for a window of opportunity when their defenses are lowered, you may have more success. Also, I would recommend doing whatever you can to separate your family members from the Impact social circle.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 29, 2007 03:06PM

NOTImpacted,

(first of all, I love the name -- but the reality is you have been impacted horribly, by this cult that claims to be about creating "working relationships" and "unconditionally loving families" -- total BS. Hans and Sally's relationship is a complete fraud. He's declared he is not her real husband; that her true mate is on the planet midway; halfway between here and heaven. And she is a lonely woman, longing for someone to love her, and not just the Tammy Faye Bakker thick mask she wears.)

>>I have so much more to say about this<<

Share as you have time.

>> and soooo many questions<<

Ask all you want.

>>I'd like to get a perspective on what, if anything, can be said at this point to the TIT 3'ers that would be effective. Any insight would be much appreciated!<<

Are they LDS? If so there are so many conflicts with the TIT levels of Impact and the Church, that, IMO, they risk excommunication by continuing to be involved with the Bergers and their cult.

What will happen soon, I'm sure, is some hidden camera video becomming public of the worst of those TIT3 meetings -- the chanting, decrees, new age crystal sucking cult leader following satan worshiping criminal behaviors.

Nonetheless, I'd encourage you to encourage your family to get to know the Bergers better. Ask them to tell you all about Hans and Sally. Vomit in another room if you have to, but come back and keep them talking about how wonderful they are. Ask lots of questions and get them to want to find out more about Hans and Sally.

The closer anyone gets to the "inner circle" the more disgusting they are. Most of the people I've seen leave, are the ones who got close to them. No one in their inner circle has lasted for more than a couple of years, except Pamela. Everyone else, except family, has left.

And their family -- especially Sally's family -- know a ton of dirt. Be sure to have them ask Hans and Sally about their families. Their brothers and sisters. Their relationships with their parents and children.

Eventually they will bump into someone who knows about Hans' record for not paying bills, going bankrupt, his first marriage, the lies about Germany, the office staff not being paid, the total hypocracy around "keeping one's word" -- and Sally's affairs with former employees and trainers; the divorces and affairs that swirl around their children and their families. They despise each other.

From a distance they may look great, or be able to wear a "God is my best friend" mask.

But up close, even for their most brain dead devotees, they smell bad.

Really, really bad.

Impacted

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: NOTImpacted ()
Date: September 30, 2007 03:11AM

Thanks for all of your input... Ex, I know what you're saying about how talking a TIT3'er out of their, what I consider to be a permanenet "hypnosis" would be similar to talking a devout religious person out of their beliefs. Perfect analogy. I guess it's all starting to sink in for me just how involved the people I could once relate to, and loved and counted on for support and encouragement have totally abandoned all sense of reality. So yeah, maybe NOTImpacted wasn't the best choice of names because I, and those of us not involved in this shithole called Impact, have definitely been impacted.

We were raised LDS, and literally forced to go to church until my parents split up. After that, we weren't so much forced but rather guilted (same thing I suppose) into going. My mom, who only went so far as Lift Off, is a devout mormon (oxymoron I suppose). After Lift Off, she stopped wearing her garments, started drinking cofffee and an occasional adult beverage. TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER. She did, however, stop critisizing me for my non-beliefs in religion and it got to the point where for the most part, we could relate to each other. But then I found myself watching my words around her, like I noticed the misuse of the term "get to" instead of "have to". And the "working" and "not working" instead of right and wrong. What bullshit. Yeah, go ahead and tell yourself you "get to" have surgery, or you "get to" have a root canal. Stupid stuff like that started getting under my skin. As far as the rest of the siblings who have gone through Impact, I think that my oldest brother (and the one who is the most into this shit) was going to church at that time. Keep in mind, he has wavered in his religious beliefs for about 20 years now. Mormon, not mormon. Mormon, not mormon. I've had a hard time keeping up. Now, though, he belongs to the church of the poison minds, the church of Hans Berger. UGH.

As far as getting them to stay away from their Imact family... I truly believe this will be next to impossible. They spend, what seems like, EVERY SPARE MOMENT either staffing or training or going to some fucking "retreat". Frankly, the only time I see them (or care to see them) since this all started is on birthdays and major holidays. And even then, it's extremely difficult to be around them. They huddle into little circles and talk the most unbelievable shit. Or they'll sit in a corner and look at each other and cry. What the hell is that?????? It's very uncomfortable and now that I have the knowledge I have, I will put an end to that behavior if/when it happens in my own home. Walk into any one of their houses and the first thing you see is a "collage" of, what I'm assuming is the stuff their putting their energy into??? I don't really know, but it's sickening (I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about).

My guess is that my older brother, at the very least, may be in Hans' little circle jerk. I think after he finished Lift Off, he did some art/advertising for him as payment for others in my family to attend. Sickening. And knowing my brother, he will reject the bad that is right in front of him and continue to look at Hans as a God. Really sickening.

So I had the misfortune of watching some of (not all of, because it made me want to vomit) The Secret. This was before I knew or heard that Impact uses those principals. Is this true? And if so, in what sense?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: September 30, 2007 06:18AM

NOTImpacted
Walk into any one of their houses and the first thing you see is a "collage" of, what I'm assuming is the stuff their putting their energy into??? I don't really know, but it's sickening (I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about).

The Collage that you are referring to is call a "Spirit Wheel". Don't bother bringing up the fact that their "Spirit Wheels" aren't round. I could go into the details but what's the point?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: September 30, 2007 10:55AM

formerimpactgrad
NOTImpacted
Walk into any one of their houses and the first thing you see is a "collage" of, what I'm assuming is the stuff their putting their energy into??? I don't really know, but it's sickening (I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about).

The Collage that you are referring to is call a "Spirit Wheel". Don't bother bringing up the fact that their "Spirit Wheels" aren't round. I could go into the details but what's the point?

I know you did not want to go into detail, but I just can't help myself. I think the only time the spirit wheels were round was when the office staff actually took the time to cut them. I think there is no more complex explanation for it. There was one time we were actually provided round pieces of card board, but most the time they were just rectangle. Lazy asses. I still think it's amazing how much money I spent to go to adult preschool...and they didn't even provide round cardboard! And Sally calls herself a former preschool teacher. It actually shows through in the trainings. The thought of me doing "criss-crosses" (that's where you repeatedly touch your elbow to the opposite knee. It's supposed to balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain or some crap like that) to music at the beginning of our TIT meetings makes me vomit.

Current Page: 94 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.