Current Page: 71 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 27, 2007 01:57AM

Passionate
Does anyone care to tell about a TIT III retreat they have been on? Like the one a few years ago where they 'released' the trapped spirits of a Pioneer slaughter in Central Utah?

Is this really going to get this thread back on track of exposing Impact as an LGAT? Or, is it going to continue to shift the focus to one being the bizarreness of Impacts post grad groups called TIT?

I am confused. I still am seeing Passionate trying to create a conversation that is underhandedly attempting to take the teeth out of the last few weeks posts that have been really exposing of the LGAT deceptions done in seminars.

It is funny how that was going on, and then Passionate showed up with his questions that in my opinion have gotten this thread way off track. Just as this question would do if engaged in discussing.

People are coming to this website to research out the LGAT seminars, and they are not researching out the post groups that are formed with grads of these seminars.

This kind of discussion would only serve to give LGAT's like Impact the ability to tell these potential seminar goers how bizarre the things that are being said about impact, and other LGAT's that do not take place in seminars.

Which these things that Passionate is wanting to discuss here does not take place in them. They may take place later in TIT's that are post seminars.

I vote we stay focused on seminars, and not the TIT's and what goes on in them. Which has the huge potential of discrediting what has been, and will be shared about the LGAT seminar part that is in discussion here.

Just my opinion. I still believe Passionate is an apologists trying to make this topic thread so meaningless for those doing research on Impact and their seminars.

I believe this is Passionates true intention here. Passionate you can prove me wrong by starting a completely different topic thread and discuss Impact TIT groups away. Let that be where you can ask your questions about TIT groups as you seem to think 10% of Impact seminar training was of benefit to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Passionate ()
Date: July 27, 2007 02:46AM

If the mind-blowing craziness of TIT is discussed also, a casual reader here for the first time might think "If they believe this stuff in the upper level classes, how in the name of Zeus could the basic classes hold any shread of credibility either?"

If we are to out Impact's stuff, why are you wanting to only discuss part of it instead of the whole beast? The same mind control and manipulation occurs in TIT, probably at an increased rate.

TIT teachings make the core trainings look like tame, normal or mainstream-society stuff.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: July 27, 2007 02:50AM

Rswinters,

I think the TIT III information is extremely relevant. TIT III is not a post group. It is actually administered and taught by the Impact Trainers and staff. It is run out of the center and is listed on their website as a training offered by the group.

Passionate,

I was not around for the pioneer release but I was on the "Lemuria Retreat" where the trainees were conned into purchasing very expensive "Lemurian Crystals". That same retreat was spent listening to a channeler tell the group about the civilization that lived inside Mount Shasta. Hans then told the story about the sinking of the Lemurian island and blamed all of the trainees for letting it happen in former life. Is that what you had in mind? I'll try to think of more later.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 02:58AM

Thank you Former for your post. Yes that is exactly what I had in mind. I heard about that one (TIT people saying what an amazing experience it was to be in the presence of "masters", physical and ascended).

The things they claim to accomplish on these retreats are bizarre to say the least.

As I look at it, TIT IS Impact...their ultimate goal is to get as many people to go through TIT as they can so they have more people to staff and propogate their teachings, enroll others, and of course that $1500 per TIT lines their pockets nicely. The requirements of TIT III poeple is pretty strict.

This may be a bit off subject, but on those retreats Hans seems to like the women a little too much.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 03:05AM

formerimpactgrad
I think the TIT III information is extremely relevant. TIT III is not a post group. It is actually administered and taught by the Impact Trainers and staff. It is run out of the center and is listed on their website as a training offered by the group.

Okay, I am confused. Can someone post me a link to be able to read the layout of Impact seminars and their order?

I did not realize this TIT was part of Impacts indoctrination seminars. I thought it was at the end like Mastermind groups are in Klemmer & Associates.

So, Please either give me a good link to this information. Or list out seminars in the order you go through them in Impact with a brief summary of each seminar to give me an understanding of the basic aspect of each level seminar.

I want to understand this better, so please help me here.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 03:07AM

Rswinters
formerimpactgrad

Okay, I am confused. Can someone post me a link to be able to read the layout of Impact seminars and their order?

I did not realize this TIT was part of Impacts indoctrination seminars. I thought it was at the end like Mastermind groups are in Klemmer & Associates.

So, Please either give me a good link to this information. Or list out seminars in the order you go through them in Impact with a brief summary of each seminar to give me an understanding of the basic aspect of each level seminar.

I want to understand this better, so please help me here.

I think it is sounding similar to Mastermind groups that Klemmer runs also.

But, it is only for those participants who have gone through the 4 levels of seminars previously.

Is this how TIT operates in Impact?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: July 27, 2007 03:20AM

Passionate
Does anyone care to tell about a TIT III retreat they have been on? Like the one a few years ago where they 'released' the trapped spirits of a Pioneer slaughter in Central Utah?

I wasn't there, but I did have a few acquaintances who were still in TIT3 for the Native American thing who told me all about it. They had been on the fence about being in TIT when the trip took place and a few things happened during it that pushed them over the edge. There were rumors of inappropriate sexual conduct going on at night. There were also some people who wanted to go do stuff that wasn't on the itinerary for the trip, and this rubbed Hans the wrong way. After the trip Hans addressed the TIT3 group, chastising people for wanting to be in groups or seek spiritual guidance from outside the TIT3 venue. My acquaintances (rightly so) took this to also mean their personal religious beliefs, they were sick of the contradictions and criticisms, so they left TIT in the year or so after the trip.

You said you had a TIT apostolic staff Passionate, so you were in TIT. What weirdness have[i:5440b4d42e] you[/i:5440b4d42e] been privy to? What trips have you been on? Do you care to tell us about them? I mean, if you don't mind asking, you don't mind telling, right? Can't ask others to be willing to "break their word" without being willing to do so yourself, right? :wink:

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: July 27, 2007 04:00AM

Passionate
This may be a bit off subject, but on those retreats Hans seems to like the women a little too much.

You will get no argument from me on that score. But you may not want to limit it to just the retreats.

Now for Rsw, The Impact Training track is thus:

[b:a4410f9777]Quest[/b:a4410f9777] - the introduction and initial conditioning
[b:a4410f9777]Summit[/b:a4410f9777] - the reinforcement and indoctrination of that conditioning
[b:a4410f9777]Lift-Off[/b:a4410f9777] - A long, drawn out workshop that essentially consists of the ideas found in "The Secret". It has no other real purpose than to get trainees to enroll others into the training. They do this by telling you that you can have everything you want, so don't you want your loved ones to be happy as you are? Who made you this happy? Impact, right? So give them the greatest gift you can give them and yourself, enroll them into the Quest training. (dang, no barf smiley?)

After Lift-Off you are eligible to take:
[b:a4410f9777]The Mastery Trainings[/b:a4410f9777] - ie. Inner Woman 1-3, The Mens Training, Couples and Commitment (ironic title that) and more. These are just more ways for Impact to strengthen their grip on your life (and your wallet).
Then you have the [b:a4410f9777]Trainers In Training[/b:a4410f9777] courses. TIT 1 is where Hans will get intimate with you, and will tell you how all of the TIT wonderfulness was established. In this training they will try to convince you that they have scientific proof that God exists, we are His children, and that we are all Gods in fact. TIT 2 is where you learn how to BE that divine creator. The use of crystals and decrees and angels and the Masters of Light. You will find out that TIT and Impact is not only an LGAT, but it is a divinely inspired work, that Archangel Michael himself has created. All who are in TIT 3 are set apart as his children, and it is their task, and THEIR TASK ONLY, to heal the world as only the Impact Vision can. The spiritual authority of the members of this group transcends all others, and there is no other organization such as theirs on the face of the earth. They are the moral pinnacle and the LIGHT UPON THE HILL as they say, which leads me to quote one of their favorite decrees:

I AM THE LIVING LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT
I AM THE PRESENCE OF GOD I AM
I AM THE OPEN DOOR THAT NO ONE CAN SHUT
WE BELIEVE ALL THINGS, WE HOPE ALL THINGS, WE HAVE ENDURE... (oops, sorry. That last line was part of an LDS article of faith that had the word hope in it a few times. What was Joseph thinking? Didn't God tell him that there was no hope when he was revealing to him the secrets of the universe?)
I AM HERE, I AM THERE, I AM THE ONLY PRESENCE EVERYWHERE

And so on. But it is not religious!
:lol:

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: July 27, 2007 04:01AM

exImpact
Passionate

I wasn't there, but I did have a few acquaintances who were still in TIT3 for the Native American thing who told me all about it. They had been on the fence about being in TIT when the trip took place and a few things happened during it that pushed them over the edge. There were rumors of inappropriate sexual conduct going on at night. There were also some people who wanted to go do stuff that wasn't on the itinerary for the trip, and this rubbed Hans the wrong way. After the trip Hans addressed the TIT3 group, chastising people for wanting to be in groups or seek spiritual guidance from outside the TIT3 venue. My acquaintances (rightly so) took this to also mean their personal religious beliefs, they were sick of the contradictions and criticisms, so they left TIT in the year or so after the trip.

You said you had a TIT apostolic staff Passionate, so you were in TIT. What weirdness have[i:21745a2f59] you[/i:21745a2f59] been privy to? What trips have you been on? Do you care to tell us about them? I mean, if you don't mind asking, you don't mind telling, right? Can't ask others to be willing to "break their word" without being willing to do so yourself, right? :wink:

What kind of sexual conduct?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 04:12AM

Yes I don't mind answering a few questions. Yes I went to TIT III and lasted there briefly. As I posted a while ago, there were a few things that bugged me from the start. The biggest was the religion thing. Hans was looking not for enlightened people, but for members of his own flock. I was raised in a very religious home and still hold those beliefs. Impact challenged them at every turn. Not only challenged them, but outright claimed they were false without making any apologies for their claims, or any kind of proof that they were either right or wrong. It was typical Hans saying to accept his knowledge. Calling Christ an "ascended Master" and not the Son of God and my Savior rubbed me the wrong way.

I didn't attend the retreat myself, I heard a full low-down about it from a few of my Impact buddies who went to the Pioneer massacre site. I still have a problem with stuck spirits and them being around - not sure if they do or not - and the whole releasing them thing didn't sit well for me so I chose not to go. I believe spirits choose to be around us, not that they are stuck here till some TIT retreat comes along and lets them go. People like my Grandma are still here to watch me, something I felt and knew long before Impact told me it happens.

Impact has a real problem with TIT III people who don't go on the retreats. Its like they aren't "living their contract to be the change in the world" or something like that. You may have heard this too. People get kicked out or suspended for a year if they fail to go on the retreat, or don't attend the monthly meetings, or don't staff enough.

Current Page: 71 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.