Current Page: 47 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Philips ()
Date: July 13, 2007 05:23AM

I don't suggest love for LGAT's, as Rswinters says. I say to love those who are struggling to overcome their indoctrination and mind control. Neither do I suggest that you speak nicely about them. This site is not here for the purpose of supporting LGAT's and I don't suggest that it end the discussions here. And Rs...I have seen the pain they have caused in lives.

What I do suggest is that instead of being critical of people like Hopeful Soul and resoundingly putting him/her down in negative posts, communicate with him/her and love the person but hate the LGAT. Your experience with Impact and Impacters and their insane ways drives you crazy, and perhaps your beratement of Impacters drives a few of them away from this site at the same time they are seeking honest help for their Impact-messed-me-up life right now.

Here's another quote from a non-Impact person, someone I follow in my own imperfect way: "Love One Another."

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 13, 2007 05:29AM

Philips:

Agreed.

But some people may have only come here to apologize for their group, argue endlessly and to essentially subvert the thread.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Philips ()
Date: July 13, 2007 06:06AM

rrmoderator, that may be true also. Subvert may not be what they are doing but I follow your reasoning. Some apologists have come and gone quickly while being venomous in their posts. Some came here and discussed openly about their experience...apologists and non-apologists alike. They will not agree on what their realities are. I cannot say that Ex is full of crap any more than I can say an apologist is full of crap - they are ewach speaking about their own reality.

One thing that does seem clear is that a certain percentage of trainees had a bad experience and speaking out and informing potential trainees who visit here is a good goal. Inform them and let them decide for themselves.

Eximpact wrote:

For those so damaged, there is bound to be frustration, strong opinion and heated words.

I agree that giving the straight dope is best, but the manner in which it is given will either lend to someone working through their issues, or leaving this site because those heated words scare them away and you have utterly failed to do your best to keep them here, informed and on the path to healthiness again. You can be the key to them seeing it a different way than Impact has indoctrinated them into believing.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: July 13, 2007 07:38AM

It's been a little while since I've been on here. Unfortunately, it took a few more days for the entire aftermath of Quest to hit me with full force. I had to take a hiatus from reading this board because I would start to have an anxiety attack when I read any of the posts. I admit this is somewhat embarrassing since I only went to Quest, however I signed up for a therapist yesterday to sort through everything. I plan on posting the broader details of my experience soon. I feel it is important that there be as many personal accounts regarding the negative aftermath of impact available to the public as possible, so that at least one account will resonate with whoever is reading.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 13, 2007 07:52AM

I did this demonstration with one of the people who recommended I go to Impact.
Put a marker or pen on the floor. Now pick it up... without trying.
When the person began to reach for it I said, "Stop, you're trying..." "Don't think about it, just pick it up!"

It was so silly that she started laughing, but she got the point immediately. How tired, bored and suggestible we all must have been when Justin did the original "there is no try" demonstration. An "ooooh" went over the audience as if Justin had just told us something really deep. How can he feel good about himself? Or does he really believe it and he's another victim of Impact?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 13, 2007 08:23AM

Hopeful Soul
For those disaffected mastery level graduates that still have any latent god like powers, you know what you need to do.
Hopeful
I am going to say this as directly as possible (and this is one of few things lately that I KNOW to be 100% true in my mind and heart:
Impact trainings doesn't give ANYONE any useful tools, let alone God-like powers. They ONLY brainwash you into believing you have them! Impact is NOT a place that has the secrets to god like powers, but has misused them. They never had them in the first place. Impact exists solely to brainwash people into giving them money and control over them. They give little to nothing in return.
I truly feel your pain. It seems as though you still have a lot to sort through. I want you to know that you're not alone in your struggles, and I hope that we can count on each other to help each other work through it all.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: fatherof3 ()
Date: July 13, 2007 01:02PM

:shock:

It is interesting how people will be quick to slam something that they no nothing about. We dont have the right to judge anyone for what they believe or dont believe. Everyone is different and should have the opportunity to experience what is right for them. I have recently gone through Impact and have no desire to go into TIT but did at one time. I was never forced to sign anyone up. I actually found it very powerful for me. I was able to vocalize things that i would not say to anyone else and it felt like a weight was lifted off. I also recalled some things that had been bothering me for a long time. Before i went in I felt like i was living in a rat race. Now i feel like i am a completely different person and find joy every morning that i wake up. My marriage has grown so much stronger and it feels like i can be a fun person and not worry about what people think. I do see how some people can take it a little to extreme and get a little weird but i feel the percentage of people that take it on come out with a better life then those that go crazy. I dont know maybe i am just a virgin at this whole thing but that is my opinion.

I would like to talk to the person that is a eximpact i have some questions for them.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: July 13, 2007 02:10PM

Philips
I agree that giving the straight dope is best, but the manner in which it is given will either lend to someone working through their issues, or leaving this site because those heated words scare them away and you have utterly failed to do your best to keep them here, informed and on the path to healthiness again. You can be the key to them seeing it a different way than Impact has indoctrinated them into believing.

Philips,

I have watched and contributed to this thread for about 8 months now. In the beginning most of the contributors were people who knew about Impact but had no personal experience. Their dealings with friends and family involved in the training added a useful perspective but there was very little information available on the actual trainings.

Several former grads began adding information and experiences to provide a bit more meat to the forum. Those posts were supplemented by current trainees and others making a very interesting and useful mix of information. Eventually the topic turned to the TIT trainings which added another level of information on the manipulative processes and dealings of the Impact Trainings and staff.

Since this seems to be the only place on the web with specific information and experiences regarding the destruction caused by the Impact Trainings I take the posts on here very seriously. We have been getting 500-1000 views each day for over a month now and I think the people that follow this thread deserve to have information added that is applicable and useful.

I have spent enough hours doing my part to build this thread that I, as well as several others, have begun to feel like stewards of the thread as we have built it into a place where people can find straight forward and clear information about what goes on inside the training room. While I agree that people are entitled to their opinions, whether or not they agree with my own, I do expect them to consistently add value in their posts (i.e. they must do more than flame or post nonsensical opinions that only serve to take up space).

Let me make this very clear. I wish anyone involved with the trainings only the best in their own personal healing but my main goal is not to "Keep them here" as you stated in your prior post. If a user is consistently posting nonsense or attempting to direct the thread away from the Impact trainings or applicable LGAT information (and no, LGAT reformation theories are not applicable) then I will absolutely lash out in an attempt to correct the situation and I make no apologies for it. If that drives some people away but preserves the integrity of the thread then that is a worthwhile exchange.

My issue is not with a person's opinion but rather with the manner in which they express it. Furthermore, I am not very tolerant of Impact's "language of increase". It is complete garbage and I have no problem calling it that way. Your attempt to take a "relativistic perspective" on the posts is actually funny. I'm quite certain that many current trainees would call my posts or even the entire thread complete garbage, but what makes you think that any of the regulars on this thread care in the least what a brainwashed and conditioned trainee thinks about what is going on here? In case I need to be more clear I will simply state that your implication is correct in that, [b:baace227ad]I do not think that their opinions or perspectives matter, I will not pretend to think anything otherwise and I am not sorry! [/b:baace227ad]This thread is about exposing Impact and providing a source (the only source) on the internet where interested parties can find useful information. If I see the integrity of this source being threatened or undermined then I will do whatever I can to defend it. Remember that I was the one and only regular to defend Otter when Rick initially asked if we thought he should be banned from the thread. I do not idly criticize posts or users but I will address an ongoing problem if I feel the need.

army-of-me,

I appreciate your posts and I wish you luck. I'm glad that you quit after Quest and I am very sorry that those four days have caused so much trouble for you. Do you remember the lecture on helping that Justin did on Day 4? That's another classically ridiculous example of Impact redefining words and blowing trainees away with something intrinsically dumb.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 13, 2007 02:34PM

Philips

The manner on this site is very forthright, and no apologies are needed. If someone comes in here and can't handle the negative. They are ripe for LGAT's anyways.

I for one like the heavy hitting posts about LGAT's. Forget needing to be so polite, and nice in how it is said.

It needs said, and it needs said with the intensity that comes from the pain and destruction.

Impact is not the only LGAT out there. I for one went through Klemmer & Associates seminars. Yet the techniques are a carbon copy as Impacts.

The anger, fustration, and pain in many posts are very good to read. They are a slap in the face that is very needed. It is what struck me when I first came to this site.

It is also the way I have been sharing. I have had several PM's of members thanking me for my candor.

I for one will not go light on LGAT's and what I share.

I will try to be as considerate as possible. But, I will not softsell the truth of the destructiveness of LGAT's and I will challenge those that do.

I will be as considerate as possible, and will correct myself when I get out of line.

People adults here, and they can sort out the intensity of these posts. The truth being shared here is hard truth, and it will bother some.

But, we are here to expose LGAT's and their crap philosphy.

Plain and simple. No apologies are needed, and none should be given when LGAT's are concerned.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 13, 2007 02:42PM

Philips
One thing that does seem clear is that a certain percentage of trainees had a bad experience and speaking out and informing potential trainees who visit here is a good goal. Inform them and let them decide for themselves.

If even one is harmed by an LGAT. It is too many.

So, Philips. What brings you to this website? Why are you here? Seems like you may not like the taste of many posts here, and I seen you just joined recently.

Are you here to defend LGAT's?
Research out an LGAT?
Or help expose LGAT's?

It seems your posts are leaning towards an apologist bend in most.

Just curios about your motivation on this site?

Mind sharing it?

Current Page: 47 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.